Marjorie Greene RAGES on Twitter after Judge Says Lawsuit Disbarring her from Running for Re-Election can PROCEED

Gazpacho is dodging and weaving like mad. She won't even admit she believes the election was stolen under direct questioning.
Lol she just keeps saying “my opinion”
I couldn't watch any more. She's not going to answer questions and her lawyer keeps jumping in to save her.

I've never seen a group of people act more guilty. It explains why it's being investigated like it's the freaking Mafia.

Wow. She doesn't even remember the oath of office she took!

I am far left, but what you wrote is wrong.
The oath of office is to serve the rights of the people, and that include armed rebellion if necessary.

I don't think the election was any more rigged than usual and don't think Trump was a good candidate, but congress is far worse, constantly lying, violating the law, and murdering millions of innocent people.

Except that "The People" do not vote for President in this country at all, and never have; Electors do, on behalf of the State. Federal law says Electors can vote any way they want, including contrary to their own State's popular vote, and in fact that is what they were put in place to do if the Electors' consciences deemed it necessary.

Some State laws allow these "faithless electors" without restriction, others can fine or replace them, and still others don't allow it. All any State has to do is change its faithless elector law to require them to vote by the national popular vote, and it's done. No stealing required.
Tying electors to the popular vote is entirely un-Constitutional. It destroys our checks and balances

“When we rise up, we can end all of this. We can end it. We can do it peacefully. We can. I hope we don’t have to do it the other way. I hope not. But we should feel like we will if we have to.”

- Marjorie Taylor Greene

Dustin Stockton anonymously disclosed information about the attack on the U.S. Capitol but now say he’s “turning it all over & we'll let the cards fall where they may". They consulted with Reps. Majorie Taylor Greene, Paul Gosar, Lauren Boebert, Mo Brooks.

Greene just now claimed she doesn't know who that is.

Wow. There is so much to unpack after watching Gazpacho's testimony.

First, it is no wonder the Trump cult lives inside an echo chamber and refuse to interact with the real world. It is because they are cowards, and MTG is their queen.

If you put Donald Trump under oath and asked him the same question MTG was asked, you would get a direct answer.

If you asked Donald Trump under oath if it was his opinion the election was stolen, he would most likely respond, "Yes I do, because it was."

Something along those lines.

Gazpacho, on the other hand, dodged and weaved and steadfastly refused to answer in the affirmative. It was an incredible display of gutlessness.

And so it went with every question she was asked.

MTG likes to strut and flex in front of the rubes and act all Macho Gazpacho, but folds like a cheap suit under real pressure.

To understand the hilarity of this next part, it is important to understand a couple things about this tower of jello.

First, she believes the Sandy Hook massacre was staged by the federal government, that a missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that California's wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser, and all kinds of other unbelievably stupid conspiracy theories.

Second, MTG's idea of the bastion of journalistic integrity is the Epoch Times. :lol:

The prosecutor asked this spineless retard if she had encouraged protestors to invade a state Capitol in 2019. She dodged, weaved, and pled a faulty memory. The old "I don't recall" gambit of crooks everywhere.

The prosecutor then handed her a printout of a CNN report which documented her statements. When MTG saw it was a CNN article, she smirked mockingly. She then still claimed a faulty memory and mocked CNN.

The prosecutor then rolled a tape of MTG looking directly into the camera while urging the protesters to invade the Capitol, word for word of what was in the CNN report.

Suddenly, MTG remembered all about it! And yet this Q-tard Epoch Times subscriber STILL tried to make a dig at CNN! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You can bet your house that when this yellow-bellied worm recounts her ordeal to her rapt audience in the echo chamber, she will claim the only evidence the court had was CNN and she and child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz will share a belly laugh.

I'd be more in favor of proportional representation. I'm not sure I'm in the camp of winner take all. Nothing says "no representation" like your state awarding all the electoral votes to the candidates who win the state popular vote, and the people who voted for the other guy get nothing.

Wouldn't it make more sense if the state split 70%D 30%R, then 70% of electoral votes go to dems and 30% goes to repubs? Seems like that would be the best way to represent everyone, rather than, if 51% of California votes dem and 49% votes repub, then all of calis electoral votes go to the dem and the, nearly half of Cali, gets nothing (that's just an example, I don't know the actual split).

Wouldn't that actually be a more fair way to do it?

Then the graft comes on strong regardless. If one party is going to get 30% they are going to go for even more by any means possible.

The main problem is, the GOP controlled states would end up with the majority even if they end up not winning the popular vote. Take a good hard look at how hard they are trying to tip things in their favor right now.

When are all these Democrats that supported the BLM insurrection be prevented from running for reelection?

Forum List

Back