Marjorie Taylor Greene Turns on Lauren Boebert After 'Space Lasers' Taunt

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Uh-oh! A bit of a cat fight amongst the crazy ladies of Congress

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene has lashed out at her fellow MAGA Congresswoman Lauren Boebert for making a "Jewish space lasers" dig while speaking about their disagreement over the next GOP House speaker.
Greene, a Georgia Republican, took aim at her colleague from Colorado on Monday after Boebert mocked her while discussing Boebert's opposition to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy's bid to become House speaker. Greene has endorsed McCarthy despite a number of other hard-right Republicans strongly opposing his candidacy.
Boebert said she had been wrongly "accused" of having the same beliefs as Greene during an interview with conservative commentator Charlie Kirk on Monday. She said that she would refuse to back McCarthy despite being "aligned" with Greene on other issues.
"I've aligned with Marjorie and been accused of believing a lot of the things that she believes in," the GOP's Boebert told Kirk while standing next to Republican Representative Matt Gaetz. "I don't believe in [McCarthy as speaker], just as I don't believe in Russian space lasers, Jewish space lasers and all of this. No."
Greene lashed out at Boebert over the remarks a short time later in a series of tweets, accusing her colleague of being "childish" while taking a shot at her poorer-than-expected performance in this year's midterms.
"I've supported and donated to Lauren Boebert," Greene tweeted. "[Former] President [Donald] Trump has supported and donated to Lauren Boebert. Kevin McCarthy has supported and donated to Lauren Boebert. She just barely came through by 500 votes."

"She gladly takes our $$$ but when she's been asked: Lauren refuses to endorse [former] President Trump, she refuses to support Kevin McCarthy, and she childishly threw me under the bus for a cheap sound bite," she continued.

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene has lashed out at her fellow MAGA Congresswoman Lauren Boebert for making a "Jewish space lasers" dig while speaking about their disagreement over the next GOP House speaker.
Greene, a Georgia Republican, took aim at her colleague from Colorado on Monday after Boebert mocked her while discussing Boebert's opposition to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy's bid to become House speaker. Greene has endorsed McCarthy despite a number of other hard-right Republicans strongly opposing his candidacy.
Boebert said she had been wrongly "accused" of having the same beliefs as Greene during an interview with conservative commentator Charlie Kirk on Monday. She said that she would refuse to back McCarthy despite being "aligned" with Greene on other issues.
"I've aligned with Marjorie and been accused of believing a lot of the things that she believes in," the GOP's Boebert told Kirk while standing next to Republican Representative Matt Gaetz. "I don't believe in [McCarthy as speaker], just as I don't believe in Russian space lasers, Jewish space lasers and all of this. No."
Greene lashed out at Boebert over the remarks a short time later in a series of tweets, accusing her colleague of being "childish" while taking a shot at her poorer-than-expected performance in this year's midterms.
"I've supported and donated to Lauren Boebert," Greene tweeted. "[Former] President [Donald] Trump has supported and donated to Lauren Boebert. Kevin McCarthy has supported and donated to Lauren Boebert. She just barely came through by 500 votes."

"She gladly takes our $$$ but when she's been asked: Lauren refuses to endorse [former] President Trump, she refuses to support Kevin McCarthy, and she childishly threw me under the bus for a cheap sound bite," she continued.
Its going to be awesome isnt it ?

Mud Wrestle Women.jpg

You howlers make much ado about nothing. Liars all.

Crazy ladies? You're brainwashed.

Would you hire either one of these women to be a nanny to your children? If not, why not?

All of you Trump voters, would you entrust your life savings to Donald J. Trump and expect to ever see that money again? Or have you already done that.

If you think others are "brainwashed", always remember, it takes one to know one. I find it seriously funny that YOU defend either one of these two lunatics, and expect us to think you're either sane or reasonable. It certainly demonstrates the quality of the women you hang around with if you think these two are "normal" in any of their thinking.

Would you hire either one of these women to be a nanny to your children? If not, why not?

All of you Trump voters, would you entrust your life savings to Donald J. Trump and expect to ever see that money again? Or have you already done that.

If you think others are "brainwashed", always remember, it takes one to know one. I find it seriously funny that YOU defend either one of these two lunatics, and expect us to think you're either sane or reasonable. It certainly demonstrates the quality of the women you hang around with if you think these two are "normal" in any of their thinking.
Your insane howler monkey babbling about people you know nothing about prove you're insane.

Forum List

Back