DOJ to fight for masks

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
This entire admin is run by retards.

They should have just let it expire. But hell no. Two weeks to flatten the curve right? And now that they got slapped down they won’t let it fucking go. You worthless goddamn deplorable fucks better do what we tell you to!

And these asshole democrats will never give up total control of your life. Just keep voting for them.

I was hoping they would. :)

R.34428ee03f27cd32b42df15b3effcbf8

. . . and as we cast our gaze to China? It is clear, the whole COVID hyperbole would help them avoid declaring martial law for their foul ups and purposeful destruction of the global economy, to shoe horn in their technocracy agenda.

The technocrats have no clothes, we need a Nuremberg 2.0 before we are all locked up in camps and starving. . .

The issue is who has authority to cover federal areas of control, it's not really the mask mandate that is the issue.

11 states never had a mask mandate.

39 did.

Here is all of the data....

4.17.22-All-States.png

Masks don't work.

It's never been about control of COVID. It's always been about control of the populace.

I was hoping they would. :)

R.34428ee03f27cd32b42df15b3effcbf8
The interesting part of this move is where is the political win? The midterms are coming up and not looking good for dems. So say they win this case by July ish. After three months of no masks are they going to try to force them back on people that close to an election? If they lose they look like idiots just before an election. There’s no win here.

I don’t get why more people aren’t commenting on this. It’s a lawsuit they hope will preserve an unelected branch of the federal government has the power to mandate any health decision they decide you need to be forced into compliance with. This is the entire case they are presenting. They own you.

I don’t get why more people aren’t commenting on this. It’s a lawsuit they hope will preserve an unelected branch of the federal government has the power to mandate any health decision they decide you need to be forced into compliance with. This is the entire case they are presenting. They own you.
A good portion of America is okay with being owned. The responsibilities of citizenship frighten them. They'd rather be subjects, with Big Daddy Government holding their hands and powdering their bottoms all their lives. And they project their own incompetence on everyone else.

I don't have the words to adequately describe my contempt for these people.

Forum List

Back