Judge rules, Marjorie Taylor Greene is qualified to run for reelection

She has an easy road to victory since you Democrats are running the sheriff from Blazing Saddles.

I'm not a Democrat. You think I'm going to argue that the majority of candidates we get from both sides have no business getting elected? It's not going to happen.

A judge in Georgia on Friday found that U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is qualified to run for reelection, concluding that a group of voters who had challenged her eligibility failed to prove she engaged in insurrection after taking office. But the decision will ultimately be up to Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
The challenge to Greene’s eligibility was filed by voters who allege the GOP congresswoman played a significant role in the Jan. 6, 2021, riot that disrupted Congress’ certification of Joe Biden’s presidential election victory. That puts her in violation of a seldom-invoked part of the 14th Amendment having to do with insurrection and makes her ineligible to run for reelection, they argue.
During the April 22 hearing on the challenge, Ron Fein, a lawyer for the voters who filed the challenge, noted that in a TV interview the day before the attack at the U.S. Capitol, Greene said the next day would be “our 1776 moment.” Lawyers for the voters said some supporters of then-President Donald Trump used that reference to the American Revolution as a call to violence.

Comment:
Greene has said some outrageous things, but she did not incite an insurrection.
A lot of Conservatives are embarrassed by Greene.
But Greene is not nearly as outrageous as Nancy Pelosi or Biden or Hillary Clinton or Schumer....... and none of them have ever been challenged for reelection by the 14th Amendment.
Greene is brave.
She tells the truth about the Democrats, and she sends the Wokey Dopey Leftists into orbit, and it is hilarious.
So, don't be embarrassed by Greene, be entertained by Greene.

Like there was a doubt. Now she should go after attorneys fees from those a-holes.

Trying to stop her from getting on the ballot is what losers who know they can't win on ideas do.

I think she's pretty ignorant in political reality but her heart is in the right place and she's learning more about what she can and can't do, should and shouldn't say. Yes, there would be times she is an embarrassment if she were my Representative but I'd still vote for her in a minute.

A judge in Georgia on Friday found that U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is qualified to run for reelection, concluding that a group of voters who had challenged her eligibility failed to prove she engaged in insurrection after taking office. But the decision will ultimately be up to Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
The challenge to Greene’s eligibility was filed by voters who allege the GOP congresswoman played a significant role in the Jan. 6, 2021, riot that disrupted Congress’ certification of Joe Biden’s presidential election victory. That puts her in violation of a seldom-invoked part of the 14th Amendment having to do with insurrection and makes her ineligible to run for reelection, they argue.
During the April 22 hearing on the challenge, Ron Fein, a lawyer for the voters who filed the challenge, noted that in a TV interview the day before the attack at the U.S. Capitol, Greene said the next day would be “our 1776 moment.” Lawyers for the voters said some supporters of then-President Donald Trump used that reference to the American Revolution as a call to violence.

Comment:
Greene has said some outrageous things, but she did not incite an insurrection.
A lot of Conservatives are embarrassed by Greene.
But Greene is not nearly as outrageous as Nancy Pelosi or Biden or Hillary Clinton or Schumer....... and none of them have ever been challenged for reelection by the 14th Amendment.
Greene is brave.
She tells the truth about the Democrats, and she sends the Wokey Dopey Leftists into orbit, and it is hilarious.
So, don't be embarrassed by Greene, be entertained by Greene.

Anyone who votes for a Representative for their "entertainment value" doesn't understand how government is supposed to work.

We don't elect politicians to "entertain us". Don't you have a TV for "entertainment"? I go to movies or sporting events for entertainment. I vote for people because they're competent to represent interests in government. MTG spends her time working out and raising funds. That does NOTHING for her constituents, so she's really not doing the job she was elected to do.

Forum List

Back