Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She Will Invite Secret Service Agents Who Deny Trump "Steering Wheel" Story to Testify, if Jan. 6 Committee Doesn't

Why would the committee not get the ACTUAL DRIVER to testify rather than a woman who overheard someone talking about it?

Hmmmm
He signed an NDA as a sign of loyal to the former fuckup.

Funny that a trumphumper would have in his posts a quote from Mao about guns when he believes that the founding father created the 2nd amendment to allow the use of guns to overthrow the government. As opposed to the real reason which was to have militia's ready to function as an army and to suppress any black upraising in the south.

Eat ass donny!

The Republicans need to get into the 21st Century. They need to become what the opposition is because they have lost ground. A lot of it. MTG gets coverage! Boebert gets coverage! We need more. These ladies don't take crap. By doing what the Progs do, the Progs will either continue or stop what we have seen in recent years. Stopping would bring calm. But Repubs doing nothing brings defeat.
Those ladies are fucking stupid and defend their ignorance with dumbness.

Aw, and look you're a victim again.

well the hearsay testimony is hearsay stupid. let's call a fact a fact huh?
Didn't that dude marjorie talyor greene just state that the trumper humper who shot 7 in Highland Park Illinois was a false flag operation to pressure republic pols on guns...

Yeah, that dude.

Didn't that dude marjorie talyor greene just state that the trumper humper who shot 7 in Highland Park Illinois was a false flag operation to pressure republic pols on guns...

Yeah, that dude.
Darrel Brooks?

Because the actual driver was just telling the girl a tale to amuse himself and hopefully impress her enough to want to date him.

It wasn't a true story, and that would be inconvenient for the Persecution in this case.
The presidential limousine has an impenetrable barrier between the passenger and the driver. It's amazing to me that most people have overlooked the obvious here. It didn't happen because it couldn't possibly happen.

Jo

The presidential limousine has an impenetrable barrier between the passenger and the driver. It's amazing to me that most people have overlooked the obvious here. It didn't happen because it couldn't possibly happen.

Jo
He was in the SUV

Jo

But the girl who testified wouldn't have known, and may have been impressed by the guy's tale about how he wrestled the steering wheel away about the President and saved the republic.

And as a result, the girl may have decided to let the tale-teller bust her cheeks since she was turned on by the fantasy.

Because the actual driver was just telling the girl a tale to amuse himself and hopefully impress her enough to want to date him.

It wasn't a true story, and that would be inconvenient for the Persecution in this case.
Exactly.

But it "could happen." Remember from the Ohio ten year old rape victim story, that is close enough to truth for Democrats.

“They received four requests from congressional committees on Jan. 16 to preserve records, and they had this planned migration for the 25th, I believe, of January, and nobody along the way stopped and thought, ‘Well, maybe we shouldn’t do the migration of data and of the devices until we are able to fulfill these four requests from Congress,’” Murphy said.

The other crazy aspect of this matter is it was apparently left up to the SS agent's discretion as to what text messages were kept (none) and what messages were deleted (all of them). The whole thing begs the question, had Trump loyalists infiltrated the SS? And who made the decision to delete the material the congressional committees asked for over a week after the request was made?

The Secret Service was going to destroy Hutchinson`s testimony which would prove, of course, that she lied about everything. Cassidy blew up the SS and I expect there will be a top to bottom house cleaning. Biden`s dog should have bitten more of them.

The Secret Service was going to destroy Hutchinson`s testimony which would prove, of course, that she lied about everything. Cassidy blew up the SS and I expect there will be a top to bottom house cleaning. Biden`s dog should have bitten more of them.
If they were going to do that they would not have lawyered up.

A DC police officer would not have largely corroborated her story.

All sycophants should be fired from the SS for not performing their jobs....posting about you tony.

Forum List

Back