Marjorie Greene RAGES on Twitter after Judge Says Lawsuit Disbarring her from Running for Re-Election can PROCEED

Then the graft comes on strong regardless. If one party is going to get 30% they are going to go for even more by any means possible.

The main problem is, the GOP controlled states would end up with the majority even if they end up not winning the popular vote. Take a good hard look at how hard they are trying to tip things in their favor right now.
Every side is trying to tip things to their favor. At least with my idea, if there are 10 million repubs in California, their vote is not totally wasted because there are 29 million dems that outweigh them. At least this way, their votes would count as they would get 25% of the electoral votes. Same with every other state.

Dems in Texas would also get a portion of the Texas electoral votes.

Every side is trying to tip things to their favor. At least with my idea, if there are 10 million repubs in California, their vote is not totally wasted because there are 29 million dems that outweigh them. At least this way, their votes would count as they would get 25% of the electoral votes. Same with every other state.

The only way that this would work would be if the elections were federalized and we all know that ain't going to happen. Otherwise, the cheat level would be deafening.

This only strengthens her with her base. She will play the victim, and she will end up on top because they will dismiss this case. And meanwhile, she’ll raise a ton of money off of it, which is what she’s been doing from the beginning. She’s one of the most prolific fundraisers in the GOP because her antics are rewarded time and again. I don’t think this is going to be any different

Uncovered: MTG released an official statement on 12/14/20 praising the seditious Republican slate of electors in Georgia for “unprecedented courage in casting their votes for the rightful winner of Georgia, President Donald Trump.”

FQ9FiZuUYAAmDCv

The only way that this would work would be if the elections were federalized and we all know that ain't going to happen. Otherwise, the cheat level would be deafening.
I don't see where there would be a risk of cheating any more than the normal way. Actually, cheating would have more of an impact with the current method because in order to get 100% of the electoral votes, you'd just need to cheat just enough to get more than 50% of the vote, but with the proportional method, if you wanted 100% of the electoral vote, you'd need to find a way to cheat 100% of the vote, which isn't happening.

I don't see where there would be a risk of cheating any more than the normal way. Actually, cheating would have more of an impact with the current method because in order to get 100% of the electoral votes, you'd just need to cheat just enough to get more than 50% of the vote, but with the proportional method, if you wanted 100% of the electoral vote, you'd need to find a way to cheat 100% of the vote, which isn't happening.

It's been proven that no matter what method used there is going to be attempts at cheating at the Electorate Level as well as the voting. Starting in 2016, the only cheating has been tried by Republicans. 4 voter frauds and one Electorate that was removed in 2016 as being in bad faith. According to the Judge that heard the case.

Your bunch keeps trying to say that all cheating is being done by the dems. Well, in Colorado, it's being tried by Republicans. But it's not successful enough to change a damned thing. 5 failed attempts in 3 elections with over 2 million votes cast.

I like the all or nothing for the Elector votes. What I don't like is the going with the national numbers.

Sounds good, or we could just elect the President and VP by the popular vote. There's that.
MAGA

This only strengthens her with her base. She will play the victim, and she will end up on top because they will dismiss this case. And meanwhile, she’ll raise a ton of money off of it, which is what she’s been doing from the beginning. She’s one of the most prolific fundraisers in the GOP because her antics are rewarded time and again. I don’t think this is going to be any different
Well even if they have some foundation for charges... And I'm not saying that they don't.... To go through with it is a commitment to the type of action that now becomes permissible throughout going forward. All of those DC swamp creatures down there know who they are and how many laws they have broken. I really don't think they want to get into this contest because nobody knows where it will end up or how many people will be affected by it or even who they are.

It's not the point...this kind of action just like every other kind of action started by the Dems will have consequences for them later on down the line.

Jo
Well we can worry about that when the democrats try to overturn an election through violence and illegal means.

It's been proven that no matter what method used there is going to be attempts at cheating at the Electorate Level as well as the voting. Starting in 2016, the only cheating has been tried by Republicans. 4 voter frauds and one Electorate that was removed in 2016 as being in bad faith. According to the Judge that heard the case.

Your bunch keeps trying to say that all cheating is being done by the dems. Well, in Colorado, it's being tried by Republicans. But it's not successful enough to change a damned thing. 5 failed attempts in 3 elections with over 2 million votes cast.

I like the all or nothing for the Elector votes. What I don't like is the going with the national numbers.
Ok, then we agree that the national vote compact signed by those 18 states were wrong, correct? Even unconstitutional, if going against their own state laws and constitution?

Sounds good, or we could just elect the President and VP by the popular vote. There's that.
MAGA
Sure, get 3/4th of the states to ratify that ammendment to the constitution then you can have popular vote.

Currently, the constitution states an electoral college type system picked by the Legislature of each state.

Sure, get 3/4th of the states to ratify that ammendment to the constitution then you can have popular vote.

Currently, the constitution states an electoral college type system picked by the Legislature of each state.
You don't need to remind us. You are the one balking at our system and saying it failed. You are the one who needs to go read up.

Here's a starting point:

306-232

Ok, then we agree that the national vote compact signed by those 18 states were wrong, correct? Even unconstitutional, if going against their own state laws and constitution?

Not unconstitutional. Unless it's against their own state constitution. The Federal Government has no say in this. It's strictly states rights. Not saying it wasn't stupid, really stupid. Just like the other side of the coin is equally stupid where the Electoral College can individually vote any damn way they want to. That was tried here in Colorado. Didn't work.

I get that, and since that is the law I am all for it as it reads now. If there are any changes that are to be made to it then it should be by popular vote. Just like every other vote in this country!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back