Marine jailed after attacking Pentagon in viral video over Afghanistan withdrawal

I really don't know what the libs and others expect the troops to do----BIDEN IS A MASSIVE THREAT TO THEIR SAFETY....not just Biden himself either but his whole fucking woke communist corrupt administration such as Gen Milley---I'll tell our enemies before we attack. WINK WINK......I am sure that won't get our troops killed or anything like that.

“They had a gag order on him and asked him not to speak,” the father said. “He did, and they incarcerated him. They don’t know what to do with him.”

That's from the OP article.

If you don't want to follow orders, don't join the military.
You don’t see a problem there?

~~~~~~
That's a lie.....
**********​
**********​

They're not even good lies.

Just......stoooooopid.

He was trained to believe we had a valid reason to be in Afghanistan when we did not. He was trained to believe that what we were doing was right. It was not. He needs counseling, not prison.
Jingles are good for treatment... very, very calming
nkextramedals.jpg

So....you seem to be living 37 years in the past. :heehee:

Gads, you're a moron.

How to explain the significance of the book, how it predicts exactly what the Democrats are doing, to an imbecile with a third grade education?

And they let your sort vote.

Gads, you're a moron.

How to explain the significance of the book, how it predicts exactly what the Democrats are doing, to an imbecile with a third grade education?

And they let your sort vote.
I've read the book...which was published in 1949....which, if you insist, would make you even MORE behind the times. :heehee: Try to come into the 21st century, my friend.

I've read the book...which was published in 1949....which, if you insist, would make you even MORE behind the times. :heehee: Try to come into the 21st century, my friend.

Perhaps you'd like a little test: how have the Democrats used the Emmanuel Goldstein technique on President Trump?

Forum List

Back