What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marine jailed after attacking Pentagon in viral video over Afghanistan withdrawal

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
Stuti Mishra
Tue, September 28, 2021, 1:53 AM·2 min read

The marine posted a video in August lambasting US military leadership for chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal  (Screengrab/Video/Stuart Scheller)

The marine posted a video in August lambasting US military leadership for chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal (Screengrab/Video/Stuart Scheller)
A US marine, jailed for attacking the military leadership over America’s chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan in a viral video, was just “asking for accountability,” his family has said. Marine jailed after attacking Pentagon in viral video over Afghanistan withdrawal

So let’s see…. Miley can talk to Woodward, and our enemy, but this guys in jail?

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. Our government doesn't value it's military personnel, they just see them as tools.

Whether you lose your job, arrested, shunned, belittled, censored or banned the current administration only wants people to fall in line.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He was trained to believe we had a valid reason to be in Afghanistan when we did not. He was trained to believe that what we were doing was right. It was not. He needs counseling, not prison.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Marine Corps did the same thing to him that he would have done to any Marine in his command if they had made a video directed at him. He violated the UCMJ

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Marine Corps did the same thing to him that he would have done to any Marine in his command if they had made a video directed at him. He violated the UCMJ
I tend to think that this guy wouldn't be running his command in a way that would require his underlings to make videos to get him to stop killing people like Pedo Joe and his group was.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No what he did was worse.

Not all agree with you, and I do have to wonder if you all would feel the same way had he done the exact same thing to Biden

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not all agree with you, and I do have to wonder if you all would feel the same way had he done the exact same thing to Biden
Actually I would he violated the chain of command repeatedly and did things he had no authority or power to do.

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Reaction score
He was trained to believe we had a valid reason to be in Afghanistan when we did not. He was trained to believe that what we were doing was right. It was not. He needs counseling, not prison.
We most certainly did have valid reasons for being in Afghanistan and what we did there was right. Your judgement sucks.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We most certainly did have valid reasons for being in Afghanistan and what we did there was right. Your judgement sucks.

Oddly no one ever was able to state what these valid reasons are.

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Under Obama the military started to have radicalism in it. There is proof of it. Nothing happened to people. I guess it depends on who is in charge. Those soldiers who fight. Really will fight know what is going on. They have their military families and take care of each other. They know is good and who is not. When it comes to incursions and wars they follow orders. They are not taught to be cops. They are warriors. UCMJ with Progs is just another institution to be used against the peasant for the glorious Globalist State for not complying with their demands.

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oddly no one ever was able to state what these valid reasons are.
Or maybe you are just too hardheaded to listen and haven't bothered to follow current events for the last 20 years and missed the whole 9/11/War on terror thing.

forkup

Gold Member
Reaction score
Actually I would he violated the chain of command repeatedly and did things he had no authority or power to do.
Vindman stayed within his chain of command. Reported what he considered to be troublesome behaviour by his superior trough proper channels.

Remind me again what you said about him?

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Under Obama the military started to have radicalism in it. There is proof of it. Nothing happened to people. I guess it depends on who is in charge. Those soldiers who fight. Really will fight know what is going on. They have their military families and take care of each other. They know is good and who is not. When it comes to incursions and wars they follow orders. They are not taught to be cops. They are warriors. UCMJ with Progs is just another institution to be used against the peasant for the glorious Globalist State for not complying with their demands.

Just wondering, did you ever actually serve?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List