Marine jailed after attacking Pentagon in viral video over Afghanistan withdrawal

USA's long war against the People of Afghanistan was Wrong in intent, action, cover stories and everything else. It was all done with deliberate malice aforethought.
USA has been lying about its war on Afghanistan from before beginning the war and ever since.

Let's check:

Wow! He's achieved a lot in just seven months! I'm impressed.

The crime rate actually starting spiking on Trump's watch.

Crippling debt? And yet you didn't mention Trump's record breaking debts for four years! Hypocrite much?

DOJ full weaponized. Um...that's been going on since Bush created DHS. How deep in the cave is this echo chamber you are living in?

Gorbachev was the best leader the Russians ever had, and Reagan destroyed him, giving Russia over to Putin, who may be one of the worst leaders the Russians ever had?

Not ONE President since Kennedy has had the autonomy to make their own decisions.
Biden is such a blundering fool he's just the first to slip and admit it publicly.
That includes Trump no matter what you think.

Biden is actually treading on thin ice. It's possible they may get rid of him early. His saving grace is that he's a good and obedient puppet.

Last edited:
No the military are just supposed to let our corrupt illegal Biden administration get them killed off instead right...
It's a voluntary military. I served for 20 years under good and bad presidents.

And there is nothing illegal about Biden's administration.

Wow! He's achieved a lot in just seven months! I'm impressed.

The crime rate actually starting spiking on Trump's watch.

Crippling debt? And yet you didn't mention Trump's record breaking debts for four years! Hypocrite much?

DOJ full weaponized. Um...that's been going on since Bush created DHS. How deep in the cave is this echo chamber you are living in?

I just proved you a moron and a liar, and you post.... "I'm impressed."

Unless the whole chain of command is guilty, then direct contact with the press is justified, like in the case of Manning.

Justified or not, it's not allowed. Manning paid, no? I'm not stating my opinion, just what is.

I'd really like to know.....do you prefer walking on all fours when home alone?

Reagan bankrupt not only the USSR, but the US as well.
Added trillions to the national debt.
What if the Kremlin had decided the US was getting too far ahead with SDI, and to just start the war before it got worse for them?
Not at all a rational act by Reagan to try to bankrupt the Soviets.
ABM could not have protected the US from attack from space.

So let’s see…. Miley can talk to Woodward, and our enemy, but this guys in jail?

Yes. Milley did absolutely nothing wrong by protecting America when he advised the Chinese to deescalate.
It's the dickhead above who is the treasonous one. He's in his place.

Reagan bankrupt not only the USSR, but the US as well.
Added trillions to the national debt.
What if the Kremlin had decided the US was getting too far ahead with SDI, and to just start the war before it got worse for them?
Not at all a rational act by Reagan to try to bankrupt the Soviets.
ABM could not have protected the US from attack from space.

Does it take you much time to compose such abject lies????

Or, has practice make it pretty much second nature for you?

There is zero evidence of that.
The Taliban have never been involved in any illegal or terrorist act against the US, and it was illegal for the US to attack them.
If the US suspected there was any illegal collusion between terrorist and the Taliban, the US would be required to present such evidence to the UN.
Unilateral attack on the Taliban by the US was in violation of US law.

~~~~~~
That's a lie.....
**********​
**********​

There is zero evidence of that.
The Taliban have never been involved in any illegal or terrorist act against the US, and it was illegal for the US to attack them.
If the US suspected there was any illegal collusion between terrorist and the Taliban, the US would be required to present such evidence to the UN.
Unilateral attack on the Taliban by the US was in violation of US law.
What planet do you come from? The Taliban is most certainly one of the barbaric bloodthirsty muslim cults we went to war with and the very definition of terrorist. They were insurgents who took over Afghanistan by force and were in the process of terrorizing the Afghan people. We sent a small force of Special Forces operators to help the Afghan people free themselves from the vile oppression of the invading Taliban and get a little pay-back for 9/11. We were successful in both endeavors and have every reason to be pleased and proud of ourselves. I know I am. The US is required by law to abide by the US Constitution only and is not-and cannot be-bound by any foreign law. We have treaties with other Nations but treaties can be, and often are, broken or annulled. The US government is responsible to the US citizen; not the UN. Exactly what Constitutional US law do you foolishly claim was broken?

The whole war on terror thing was totally and completely illegal.
Haven't you noticed the investigations proving Saddam had no WMD or terrorist ties after all?
Which means the Pentagon and Bush lied.
Haven't you noticed the investigations proving Saddam had no WMD or terrorist ties after all?

Absolutely untrue. Saddam was himself a terrorist dictator who took power by murdering his fellow countrymen and was proud of his ties to other terrorists and proved it by having an AK-47 displayed on his Nation's flag. Had he not had WMD he could not have used them against his own people and the Iranians. He sent a squad of terrorists to the US to assassinate the US President for crapsake! No, this means that you lie.

Forum List

Back