Marine jailed after attacking Pentagon in viral video over Afghanistan withdrawal

View attachment 544845

This is one way to get rid of so-called white supremacists. Lock them up.

Seems once the spotlight was taken off of this brave Marine....the Biden Administration has put him in prison.
It wasn't enough to relieve him....now they want to make an example of him....probably torture him.
Libs will say he had it coming.

View attachment 544847

Maybe next time 15,000 Marines show up with 1,000,000 citizens behind them?

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

At first glance I thought "There goes Biff_Poindexter with another thread mocking Republicans", but no.
4i6Ckte.gif

View attachment 544845

This is one way to get rid of so-called white supremacists. Lock them up.

Seems once the spotlight was taken off of this brave Marine....the Biden Administration has put him in prison.
It wasn't enough to relieve him....now they want to make an example of him....probably torture him.
Libs will say he had it coming.

View attachment 544847
If you served as you claim you did, you know what happens when someone disobeys his orders.

I bet you violated direct orders also and got off scot free. This fellow wasn't charged by the Biden regime you are lying, he was ordered to stop posting inflammatory rhetoric on social media and refused to obey a direct command from his commander, not Biden you lying sack of shit. You claim to be a veteran yet you show total ignorance about the whole incident, I doubt you are a veteran.
I wonder at how many Stolen Valor fake veterans we have in this thread......they sure don't seem to understand our UCMJ.

By the way...when will the political prisoners being held for the Jan. 6 riots be released?

If they were setting cars on fire and throwing bricks through windows, due to George Floyd, they would have been bailed out or otherwise released long ago with the blessings of Biden and Harris.

Release the Jan. 6 political prisoners.
What happened to that protest over that? :heehee: All those trump cult con-gresscritters that were going to support it?

Biben has gone too far

They should have allowed him to resign his commission and leave the service
He could have resigned at anytime including now and the charges would be dropped...I see you have no idea how the military works either.

The UCMJ allows you to question immoral orders from superiors.
Under Bush he would have been let out and given an award and spots on CNN and MSNBC to tell his story.
You SURE you served? It's not sounding like you really know the UCMJ. You can question what you believe to be illegal orders TO the chain of command. Social media is NOT the chain of command. Never has been.

He did? I missed that. You can still be tried for Conduct Unbecoming for actions taken in relation to your service, even if you retire. Not sure it would be worth the trouble, but I was never a MACOM level Commander. Takes a flag to do it. I pointed out, they don't have much of a sense of humor. Maybe they do, but a shitty vindictive one and to make sure no other Officers of his level, pull that YouTube crap. I don't know.
He'll not retire now.....only at 17 years. He sunk his own career and now wants to play poor victim.

He could have resigned at anytime including now and the charges would be dropped...I see you have no idea how the military works either.
He could have resigned or retired - if the Corps accepted his request

As it stands now they want to make an example of him by locking him on the brig

Thats absolute lunacy by the chain of command

Forum List

Back