Marine jailed after attacking Pentagon in viral video over Afghanistan withdrawal

We most certainly did have valid reasons for being in Afghanistan and what we did there was right.

We had a valid reason to go in and destroy terrorist. We did not have a valid reason to stay for 20 years

The Marine Corps did the same thing to him that he would have done to any Marine in his command if they had made a video directed at him. He violated the UCMJ
I agree

MacArthur was sacked for publicly debating policy with his commander in chief

The Marine in this incident is a fine soldier who is worth 10 senile old fools like biden

But he should not have made the video

I agree

MacArthur was sacked for publicly debating policy with his commander in chief

The Marine in this incident is a fine soldier who is worth 10 senile old fools like biden

But he should not have made the video

He knew what would happen when he made it and posted it. You will notice he is not saying he does not deserve what is happening now.

Or maybe you are just too hardheaded to listen and haven't bothered to follow current events for the last 20 years and missed the whole 9/11/War on terror thing.

LOL, 9/11 was 20 years ago. Those who did that fled to Pakistan where they protected them while we stayed in Afghanistan. Want to try a better explanation?

We had a valid reason to go in and destroy terrorist. We did not have a valid reason to stay for 20 years
Sez you. What makes you think you know-or should know- the reasoning behind everything this Nation does? I'm not saying you're wrong because the Nation frequently makes stupid decisions. Especially these days. But how do you think the leadership can explain everything truthfully to every Tom Dick or Harry without putting National security at risk? How does it explain things to you without also informing our enemies?

Vindman stayed within his chain of command. Reported what he considered to be troublesome behaviour by his superior trough proper channels.

Remind me again what you said about him?
That's a lie Vindman ignored his chain of command and ran to a democrat in congress. Further what he claimed was itself a lie.

LOL, 9/11 was 20 years ago. Those who did that fled to Pakistan where they protected them while we stayed in Afghanistan. Want to try a better explanation?
I'm not trying to explain anything to you because you are fully convinced you know it all already. If all the enemy pulled out and went to Pakistan who have we been fighting continually for the last 20 yrs.? Whoever has been killing and wounding our boys for so long wasn't doing it in the name of friendship.

I'm not trying to explain anything to you because you are fully convinced you know it all already. If all the enemy pulled out and went to Pakistan who have we been fighting continually for the last 20 yrs.? Whoever has been killing and wounding our boys for so long wasn't doing it in the name of friendship.

Who? People defending their country which is their right to have done and they did so . We would do the same.

So let’s see…. Miley can talk to Woodward, and our enemy, but this guys in jail?

“They had a gag order on him and asked him not to speak,” the father said. “He did, and they incarcerated him. They don’t know what to do with him.”

That's from the OP article.

If you don't want to follow orders, don't join the military.

afb082821dAPC20210828024505.jpg

This is one way to get rid of so-called white supremacists. Lock them up.

Seems once the spotlight was taken off of this brave Marine....the Biden Administration has put him in prison.
It wasn't enough to relieve him....now they want to make an example of him....probably torture him.
Libs will say he had it coming.

th.jpgfgsdfgfd.jpg

View attachment 544845

This is one way to get rid of so-called white supremacists. Lock them up.

Seems once the spotlight was taken off of this brave Marine....the Biden Administration has put him in prison.
It wasn't enough to relieve him....now they want to make an example of him....probably torture him.
Libs will say he had it coming.

View attachment 544847
I bet you violated direct orders also and got off scot free. This fellow wasn't charged by the Biden regime you are lying, he was ordered to stop posting inflammatory rhetoric on social media and refused to obey a direct command from his commander, not Biden you lying sack of shit. You claim to be a veteran yet you show total ignorance about the whole incident, I doubt you are a veteran.

By the way...when will the political prisoners being held for the Jan. 6 riots be released?

If they were setting cars on fire and throwing bricks through windows, due to George Floyd, they would have been bailed out or otherwise released long ago with the blessings of Biden and Harris.

Release the Jan. 6 political prisoners.

Forum List

Back