Map Shows Which States Americans Are Moving To And Leaving Read more: http://www.bus

:(

Don't count on it.

California Losers made Colorado what it is today.

the rats still did not get it, didn't they?

I know, they ruined the state where I live as well.

You'll like this, Vox...

Four guys are riding in a car. The four guys are from four different states. Suddenly one guy in the back rolls down his window and tosses a sack of potatoes out the window.

"Why'd you do that?" his fellow passengers ask...

"Well I'm from Idaho and we have so many potatoes we don't know what to do with them". So the other guy in the back rolls down his window and tosses a bushel of corn out the window.

"Why'd you do that?" his fellow passengers ask...

"Well I'm from Iowa and we have so much corn we don't know what to do with it".

Seeing this, the guy from Florida opens the passenger door and kicks out the guy from New York.

rimshot.gif

so i guess the guy from California was driving a bus and kicked out people from everywhere......

What the fuck are people moving to NC for? We have a fucking retard tea partier for governor who has slashed education,gave the big companies a tax break that is now picked up by is lowly citizens...the guy is a fucking moron...get a seatbelt ticket here 162$! Gas prices are fucking high,expensive as hell to tag a vehicle..cost me over 100$ to get my CDL transferred...5.5 more months and we are GONE!

Whow slow your roll down their slick.
He's doing a wonderful job
He's repairing what years of democrat damage has done.
The high fuel cost is because of the damn democrat tax increases
It was Purdue that slashed education, she took money from the education lottery to be used else where.
And giving tax breaks to companies to get them here is what all states do.
The man has signed into law some of the best gun legislation this state has seen in a very long time.

Something like 80,000 boomers are hitting 65 every month. Could be some of the movement.

Something like 80,000 boomers are hitting 65 every month. Could be some of the movement.

You are correct cost of living in tax infested liberal states are hard on those who live on a fixed income, like people of retirement age.

What the fuck are people moving to NC for? We have a fucking retard tea partier for governor who has slashed education,gave the big companies a tax break that is now picked up by is lowly citizens...the guy is a fucking moron...get a seatbelt ticket here 162$! Gas prices are fucking high,expensive as hell to tag a vehicle..cost me over 100$ to get my CDL transferred...5.5 more months and we are GONE!

It was Purdue that slashed education, she took money from the education lottery to be used else where.
The man has signed into law some of the best gun legislation this state has seen in a very long time.

Well you can keep him. I am moving to Tn in July.

McCrory's education budget is deceptive | North Carolina | Indy Week

I don't know WHY the fuel cost is so high I just know it is and its not getting any better. Especially when I can go into Ga and get it for 10 cents less.
He gave tax breaks to the utility companies so they have less taxes to pay AFTER they have raised our utility rates! WHAT THE FUCK!? Oh and he expects them to pass the tax cuts to them on to us...RIGHT!
I don't pay much attention to the gun laws here...I don't own any right now and I am moving in several months...can't wait. Oh have you gotten any seatbelt tickets yet? LOL...been fighting my current one since June...I find it amusing and it pisses the courts off.

I don't know WHY the fuel cost is so high I just know it is and its not getting any better. Especially when I can go into Ga and get it for 10 cents less.
He gave tax breaks to the utility companies so they have less taxes to pay AFTER they have raised our utility rates! WHAT THE FUCK!? Oh and he expects them to pass the tax cuts to them on to us...RIGHT!
I don't pay much attention to the gun laws here...I don't own any right now and I am moving in several months...can't wait. Oh have you gotten any seatbelt tickets yet? LOL...been fighting my current one since June...I find it amusing and it pisses the courts off.
Your link is from the biggest liberal run area in North Carolina, I would take what they said with a grain of salt.
the gas tax is from past democrat controlled legislation.
He's doing a good job considering that he has to rebuild from the damage the democrats have done.

He is destroying things even more. You don't cut education...try cutting other things...like I said you can keep this idiot I am moving soon and thank goodness! Been here 1 year and have hated every second of it. Oh and the state LOVES to allow adults who are poor go blind figure they will get sued when an adult who can't afford glasses hits someone and kills them. Just another thing the state has done away with is medicare/caid paying for glasses and eye exams for adults...kids they still do them not for adults though..this state is SHIT and corrupt as hell to boot. Giving the fucking utility companies a tax break even after they raised our fucking rates...what a crock.

He is destroying things even more. You don't cut education...try cutting other things...like I said you can keep this idiot I am moving soon and thank goodness! Been here 1 year and have hated every second of it. Oh and the state LOVES to allow adults who are poor go blind figure they will get sued when an adult who can't afford glasses hits someone and kills them. Just another thing the state has done away with is medicare/caid paying for glasses and eye exams for adults...kids they still do them not for adults though..this state is SHIT and corrupt as hell to boot. Giving the fucking utility companies a tax break even after they raised our fucking rates...what a crock.

The cuts from medicid came from Purdue

Purdue | medicaidlaw-nc

The winners: Oregon and the Carolinas.

The losers: New Jersey, Illinois, and New York

tumblr_mz3vkzjmyb1s3dn7vo1_1280-1.png

Read more: 2013 Moving Map - Business Insider
Liberals stay the fuck out of my state.

Interesting..........................the two (or 3, depending on if you count like Little Retarded Rebecca meaning two, or you count like the rest of us, meaning 3, because there is not only a South Carolina, but a North one as well, and then you have to include Oregon), States that Little Retarded Rebecca named, not only support the ACA (aka Obamacare), but Oregon is one of the only 2 states in the U.S. that has legalized recreational cannabis.

Sorry Little Retarded Rebecca, but including Oregon in your rant only diminishes the right wing point (at the top of your little head) that you are trying to prove.

Oregon is one of the more liberal states in the whole country, no wonder people are wanting to move there.

The winners: Oregon and the Carolinas.

The losers: New Jersey, Illinois, and New York

tumblr_mz3vkzjmyb1s3dn7vo1_1280-1.png

Read more: 2013 Moving Map - Business Insider
Liberals stay the fuck out of my state.

Interesting..........................the two (or 3, depending on if you count like Little Retarded Rebecca meaning two, or you count like the rest of us, meaning 3, because there is not only a South Carolina, but a North one as well, and then you have to include Oregon), States that Little Retarded Rebecca named, not only support the ACA (aka Obamacare), but Oregon is one of the only 2 states in the U.S. that has legalized recreational cannabis.

Sorry Little Retarded Rebecca, but including Oregon in your rant only diminishes the right wing point (at the top of your little head) that you are trying to prove.

Oregon is one of the more liberal states in the whole country, no wonder people are wanting to move there.

What in the fuck are you talking about retard? Did you click on the link?
If so you would see it was a fucking cut and paste.

People of means live where they want, not where they have to.

The less fortunate have to take on a nomadic lifestyle chasing ever fewer and fewer jobs and never putting down roots.

"the Middle Class has been buried these past four years" -- Joe Biden Oct 2012 setting forth Obama's economic policies

You are correct cost of living in tax infested liberal states are hard on those who live on a fixed income, like people of retirement age.

and States like my State aint doing a dam thing to address that.....its like thanks for working here and paying taxes....sorry you gotta move....

when are you moving to Californis or Detroit? :D

dude, you have three kids and you are not wearing seat belt? now I know why you are so retarded - you hit your windshield way too many times :lol:

Your link is from the biggest liberal run area in North Carolina, I would take what they said with a grain of salt.
the gas tax is from past democrat controlled legislation.
He's doing a good job considering that he has to rebuild from the damage the democrats have done.

Actually you're both full of shit. North Carolina has always had higher fuel costs than all the states around it -- because it has higher state taxes. Has nothing to do with the present governor or the previous one. Trust me, I've been motoring through this state since the 1950s. Nothing has changed.

Depending on which way I'm coming from I always gas up in Tennessee, Virginia or South Carolina just before crossing the line. Everybody who does a lot of driving knows that.

Last edited:

The cuts from medicid came from Purdue

Purdue | medicaidlaw-nc

Reading this exchange, I could not help but notice yet another glaring example of liberal hypocrisy. Even when faced with repeated information that the previous governor's policies are responsible for the ills cited by NS, he/she persists laying the blame on the current governor. I am willing to bet that all bad policies promulgated at the national level by the current regime are vehemently blamed on the previous administration by the same liberal hack (NS) who would reverse that process at the NC state level.
You need a freakin' score card to keep up with these people, don't you?

Forum List

Back