Map Shows Which States Americans Are Moving To And Leaving Read more: http://www.bus

You'll be sorry when they start wanting stuff like schools and paved roads and sewage treatment and police and fire protection and all the other government services that come with increased population.

You know what they say, "call something paradise, kiss it goodbye."

actually we are already sorry - stay in your leftard paradise, we don't want your voting habits here.

Don't worry pal, I have no need to leave my ancestral home for a lower standard of living.

You'll be sorry when they start wanting stuff like schools and paved roads and sewage treatment and police and fire protection and all the other government services that come with increased population.

actually we are already sorry - stay in your leftard paradise, we don't want your voting habits here.

Don't worry pal, I have no need to leave my ancestral home for a lower standard of living.

good. we all are very happy for you there.

Good with all the smart people leaving your rats nest your kind will just die away.

Good with all the smart people leaving your rats nest your kind will just die away.

It's the losers that are leaving and heading your way.

Once again they are the smart people. The losers are those who have lost their rights in those rat holes the nanny state and those taxes the nanny state requires you pay. Yes you are really smart little boy for wanting to stay their
Here let me pat you on the head for all your brilliance:eusa_whistle:

The winners: Oregon and the Carolinas.

The losers: New Jersey, Illinois, and New York

tumblr_mz3vkzjmyb1s3dn7vo1_1280-1.png

Read more: 2013 Moving Map - Business Insider
Liberals stay the fuck out of my state.

Most Americans can't afford to live in Manhattan.

And California's hippy Governor Brown turns the state around and people continue to flock.

he did?......something like 30 out of 58 Counties are 9% UE or better.....thats turning it around?.....the Wealthier Counties are doing ok....but turning it around?....for some yea....
this is as of last summer....

http://graphics.latimes.com/calmap-california-county-unemployment/

The winners: Oregon and the Carolinas.

The losers: New Jersey, Illinois, and New York

tumblr_mz3vkzjmyb1s3dn7vo1_1280-1.png

Read more: 2013 Moving Map - Business Insider

And California's hippy Governor Brown turns the state around and people continue to flock.

wrong. it is mostly illegals and welfare queens moving TO California, but it is mostly overtaxed middle class people moving OUT of the NJ, NY and IL

Dean says Welfare Queens move to Red States......so you must be wrong......sorry.....

are you talking about California?......

wrong. it is mostly illegals and welfare queens moving TO California, but it is mostly overtaxed middle class people moving OUT of the NJ, NY and IL

Dean says Welfare Queens move to Red States......so you must be wrong......sorry.....

If dean says that... I must be wrong :D

The middle class and upper class Americans are leaving California. Poor foreigners are moving in. Welfare and nice weather are big attractions.

:lmao: Who the fuck gave you the state?

Liberals founded this country, Gomer. Don't like it? Move to a one-party country where you can be with your own ignorant kind. Like South Carolina.

Last edited:
that's all nice and peachy but if they bring their f*** voting habits with them - they better stay home.

:(

Don't count on it.

California Losers made Colorado what it is today.

the rats still did not get it, didn't they?

I know, they ruined the state where I live as well.

You'll like this, Vox...

Four guys are riding in a car. The four guys are from four different states. Suddenly one guy in the back rolls down his window and tosses a sack of potatoes out the window.

"Why'd you do that?" his fellow passengers ask...

"Well I'm from Idaho and we have so many potatoes we don't know what to do with them". So the other guy in the back rolls down his window and tosses a bushel of corn out the window.

"Why'd you do that?" his fellow passengers ask...

"Well I'm from Iowa and we have so much corn we don't know what to do with it".

Seeing this, the guy from Florida opens the passenger door and kicks out the guy from New York.

rimshot.gif

What the fuck are people moving to NC for? We have a fucking retard tea partier for governor who has slashed education,gave the big companies a tax break that is now picked up by is lowly citizens...the guy is a fucking moron...get a seatbelt ticket here 162$! Gas prices are fucking high,expensive as hell to tag a vehicle..cost me over 100$ to get my CDL transferred...5.5 more months and we are GONE!

Forum List

Back