Map Shows Which States Americans Are Moving To And Leaving Read more: http://www.bus

And California's hippy Governor Brown turns the state around and people continue to flock.
LOL, you really believe that don't you! :lol:

What are you going to say about IL and Chicago? Liberal policies flourishing there also?

Why not point to our neighbors up north - Wisconsin. Walker is doing wonders there!

The winners: Oregon and the Carolinas.

The losers: New Jersey, Illinois, and New York

tumblr_mz3vkzjmyb1s3dn7vo1_1280-1.png

Read more: 2013 Moving Map - Business Insider
Liberals stay the fuck out of my state.

Most Americans can't afford to live in Manhattan.

And California's hippy Governor Brown turns the state around and people continue to flock.

Go figure, the states with the most/largest military bases/personnel has the most incoming moving trucks. Still, this does not account for all of it. And yet, liberals a fleeing the lands they destroyed only to move to the South and vote the same way they did up North. Shameful.

Yeah, how "shameful" that the South might actually come up with a two-party state after living on one for the last 160 years. And doubly shameful that it's Liberals, who founded the Union, right? South will rise again and all that shit? Please. If you want a one-party state where nobody questions the Party, do us all a favor and hop a plane to Pyonyang.

lol, yeah everyone enjoys that warm weather in Oregon and South Dakota, fool.

or New York to New Hampshire. Surely they must love colder weather. :lol:

I do. I moved here from one of them pale-neutral states (Sleaziana) and it had absolutely zero to do with work, absolutely zero to do with gun laws, absolutely zero to do with military bases, absolutely zero to do with states whose third letter is a fucking consonant, or whatever other cockamamie theory you wanna come up with in an endless paralysis through analysis.

I moved to a better climate that was centrally located for what I needed and a more rural rustic setting than where I was. Because I could afford to do that. Nothing more complex than that. I'd hazard a guess that there are a lot of people my age that can now afford to do that too, since we're retiring.

Matter of fact I wouldn't mind buying back by grandfather's old place and relocating to Maine. It's on the back burner but again, it would have nothing to do with military bases or work or gun laws or any of that irrelevant crap. Except it would involve work in the sense that work will be no longer necessary, which frees up where I locate.

Of course we already know your intent. But I have spoken with others who left those states. They give a totally different view.

that's all nice and peachy but if they bring their f*** voting habits with them - they better stay home.

I have almost got my wife convinced to move to Texas or Arizona. We went to U of A so we have a ton of friends out there, but Texas is my kind of state and my company has an office there in Austin. She hates the cold, I am sick of the failed liberal policies in Chicago, that over taxation, all the red tape and the corrupt government (and I hate the cold also)!

We offset each other's voting though, but she only votes in Presidential elections.

Last edited:
or New York to New Hampshire. Surely they must love colder weather. :lol:

I do. I moved here from one of them pale-neutral states (Sleaziana) and it had absolutely zero to do with work, absolutely zero to do with gun laws, absolutely zero to do with military bases, absolutely zero to do with states whose third letter is a fucking consonant, or whatever other cockamamie theory you wanna come up with in an endless paralysis through analysis.

I moved to a better climate that was centrally located for what I needed and a more rural rustic setting than where I was. Because I could afford to do that. Nothing more complex than that. I'd hazard a guess that there are a lot of people my age that can now afford to do that too, since we're retiring.

Matter of fact I wouldn't mind buying back by grandfather's old place and relocating to Maine. It's on the back burner but again, it would have nothing to do with military bases or work or gun laws or any of that irrelevant crap. Except it would involve work in the sense that work will be no longer necessary, which frees up where I locate.

Of course we already know your intent. But I have spoken with others who left those states. They give a totally different view.

Long story short: there was a time when I needed the resources of a city to keep working adequately. As I got more established that was no longer the case. And that's true of a lot of other people who can work from home that couldn't before. And that frees up one's choices. Why live in a city if you don't need to?

That's why I say let's see the regional patterns rather than trying to analzye by entire states. I'm guessing we'll see a marked difference between the urban and rural areas of your populous states like Illinois and New York. Going by state stats is pretty much meaningless.

You'll be sorry when they start wanting stuff like schools and paved roads and sewage treatment and police and fire protection and all the other government services that come with increased population.

You know what they say, "call something paradise, kiss it goodbye."

actually we are already sorry - stay in your leftard paradise, we don't want your voting habits here.

What's the difference between a good Yankee and a bad Yankee?

The good Yankee GOES BACK HOME!

It's got nothing to do with Yankees.:banghead: Some Northerners AKA Yankees, are actually conservatives and would agree with any conservative north or south. We are the ones preventing the blue states from going completely off the deep end of liberalism,believe me it could be much worse then it is. We are few but we do exist. Your issue is with liberals. They are the illogical,whiney,self centered teenagers of the political world. Have pity on on the Northern conservative. Libs can go home where you live in a nice red state, but THIS IS HOME for them and unfortuatley we are their Frat mothers trying to keep them in line.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md0b3PAnvp0]New York City 2013 , Gay Pride 2013 , Parade - YouTube[/ame]

You try dealing with this crap everyday. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yeah nothing proves your "just like everybody else" like parading around in a rainbow socks and a diaper. Min 6:14

Last edited:

Forum List

Back