Many troops snubbed the Biden inaugural motorcade by turning their backs as it passed by. .

See for yourself.

Starts at 00:45...

The troops were clearly facing in the direction of any potential threats. They were not sunbbying Biden.

There were no threats, you bunch of ignorant douchebags.
lol

No there were not. There are seldom any visible threats to the president either yet the Secret Service always looks away from him and at the area near him because that is where a potential threat will come from.

Look up the word POTENTIAL you ignorant dumbass.

They were not snubbing him they were facing away looking for POTENTIAL threats.

The left in lockstep agreement on everything
is almost getting a little scary.

Go look at the link I gave you yesterday showing the SAME THING at the Rump inauguration, dickhead.

Fer FUCK'S SAKE you self-delusionistas are fucking obtuse.

The left in lockstep agreement on everything
is almost getting a little scary.

Go look at the link I gave you yesterday showing the SAME THING at the Rump inauguration, dickhead.

Fer FUCK'S SAKE you self-delusionistas are fucking obtuse.
Trump's inauguration had 15,000 troops in town too?
Cool!

And they were all forced to sleep in Rump's golden toilet. Thousands and thousands of them, on latrine tops.
Believe me.

Army Field Manual is a great reference for 'civilians' (I've never liked that word, btw, but that's a completely different discussion) with regard to crowd control formations. See Civil Disturbance Operations.

Actually, it's not quite a completely different discussion given the specific circumstances. But still better to be had by itself. Preferably among intellectuals and/or participants who are competent in the constitutional role of government.

Last edited:
trump_hazmat (1).jpg

Last edited:
I got out in 85 and found the outside world, dismal, broke and miserable under this guy...no jobs, just misery. Which is typical under a GOP white house
Sex workers. Hah. You've got to think like a criminal about these "jobs."

Hand jobs, blow jobs, full body massage, the works.

And then some guy is heartbroken and butthurt on the street — which the cops view an opportunity to pick him up, for MH eval and gun rights revocation if not on criminal charges.

On you?

Are you one of the domestic terrorists that are a danger to the President?

Get back in your hole, jerkoff.
Why didn't you answer? Either you ARE a fucking piece of shit domestic terrorist or you're a mouthy pansy on the internet.

Which is it honey?

Well, that sounds like a claim you're making. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll contact the local FBI office right now and make them aware that you're making that claim on this web site and we can work it out.

Watch how efficiently I handle your claim. Hopefully this will teach you a very good lesson.

You just fucked with the wrong person, buddy boy.

Shame the web site owner has to get involved with it, but that's unfortunately how we have to deal with people like you who get too comfortable doing stupid things you haven't thought through very well before doing them.

Hopefully, this will be a lesson for all around here who make the claims you just made in such a casual, unafraid way as if there cannot be consequences. It's long overdue anyway.

And that's all I'm going to say about it.

Last edited:
I got out in 85 and found the outside world, dismal, broke and miserable under this guy...no jobs, just misery. Which is typical under a GOP white house
Sex workers. Hah. You've got to think like a criminal about these "jobs."

Hand jobs, blow jobs, full body massage, the works.

And then some guy is heartbroken and butthurt on the street — which the cops view an opportunity to pick him up, for MH eval and gun rights revocation if not on criminal charges.
me no speaka white trash gibberish, english please LOL

National Guard is not a standing army. They are part timers, a militia so to speak.

Well. Technically speaking, and if I recall correctly, it was at the 1787 Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia during Madison's address that he stated "A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty,”

Anyway. Good luck with the communist overthrow of the Republic. Really, I hope everyone gets precisely what they're asking for. And I hope they get it nice and good, too. Ha.
Don't get me wrong, we have a standing military. National Guard just isn't it. But we have US Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard and Space Force. LOL--those are standing.

On you?

Are you one of the domestic terrorists that are a danger to the President?

Get back in your hole, jerkoff.
Why didn't you answer? Either you ARE a fucking piece of shit domestic terrorist or you're a mouthy pansy on the internet.

Which is it honey?

Well, that sounds like a claim you're making. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll contact the local FBI office right now and make them aware that you're making that claim on this web site and we can work it out.

Watch how efficiently I handle your claim. Hopefully this will teach you a very good lesson.

You just fucked with the wrong person, buddy boy.

Shame the web site owner has to get involved with it, but that's unfortunately how we have to deal with people like you who get too comfortable doing stupid things you haven't thought through very well before doing them.

Hopefully, this will be a lesson for all around here who make the claims you just made in such a casual, unafraid way as if there cannot be consequences. It's long overdue anyway.

And that's all I'm going to say about it.
You do that sweetie.

And you just confirmed you're nothing but an internet pussy

And you just confirmed you're nothing but an internet pussy

Boy, oh boy, are you wrong about that. This isn't a playground situation like on that other forum you just got yourself permabanned from for similar shenanigans. Oh, no. Huh uh. This time you've dug a very deep hole for yourself that you're going to have to climb from. It's a personal endeavor. However, It's also a real world phenomenon that must be addressed when the unfortunate opportunity presents itself, not only for the well being of all participants on the board, but for those directly caught up in it.

Of all people to play that stupid charade with on the open web, you had to pick me. The confident one. The one who has nothing to fear. The one who is both eager and fully capable of defending himself against such dangerous insinuations like the one you made and thought was a game. That's just dumb. I'm kind of a dick about stuff like that.

Anyway. That's all I'm going to say to you about it. On the open web anyway...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back