Many troops snubbed the Biden inaugural motorcade by turning their backs as it passed by. .

Why would all soldiers on the look out for hostiles face Biden?
Nobody else was there, genius.
Are the threats coming from the armored limousines? No? Then why would they turn their backs on potential threats.
Jeez, this is REALLY reaching. :)
Biden is a war hawk who voted for the Iraq war and others- - Trump is a hero among 95% of enlisted for ending the wars and bringing them home.

Are the threats coming from the armored limousines? No? Then why would they turn their backs on potential threats.
Biden is a war hawk who voted for the Iraq war and others- - Trump is a hero among 95% of enlisted for ending the wars and bringing them home.
If they were positioned and ordered to do as such that is what they will do. Likewise, they would all stand in a line along the road and salute the flag as it passed on the limo of the president..The video proves nothing but a bunch of soldiers standing around, when the flag or the president comes by they must salute and yet not a damn one did on the viddy.. Which tells me it is not what it claims...

No one else was there, where? How in the hell would you know with only a single frame of a video that never pans the scene?

See for yourself.

Starts at 00:45...

If you redneck lunatics learn anything in this life, please please for the love of GOD, nobody gives a fuck about you and your hatred of liberals. You white mf's act as if the world revolves around you and how you feel about things....nobody and I mean nobody but your own, gives a fuck about you. And if those in the military don't like Biden, who gives a fuck???? I served under Reagan and hated his guts....and???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

See for yourself.

If you redneck lunatics learn anything in this life, please please for the love of GOD, nobody gives a fuck about you and your hatred of liberals. You white mf's act as if the world revolves around you and how you feel about things....nobody and I mean nobody but your own, gives a fuck about you. And if those in the military don't like Biden, who gives a fuck???? I served under Reagan and hated his guts....and???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So did I and I was stationed twenty five miles from DC in 1985.

No one else was there, where? How in the hell would you know with only a single frame of a video that never pans the scene?
Gotta love the haters

Could be they were ordered to face outward against danger ---

But on the other hand, the NYPD famously all turned their backs on that awful mayor New York has, Bill de Blasio, after he trashed the NYPD repeatedly. So it's an available symbolic action.

I wonder which this was.

:safetocomeoutff:
Triggered much ?

See for yourself.

So did I and I was stationed twenty five miles from DC in 1985.

Well, whoop de do for Ft. Belvoir.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back