Many troops snubbed the Biden inaugural motorcade by turning their backs as it passed by. .

See for yourself.

Starts at 00:45...

The troops were clearly facing in the direction of any potential threats. They were not sunbbying Biden.

There were no threats, you bunch of ignorant douchebags.
lol

LOL! I never said there were any actual threats. I said the troops were merely facing in the direction of any potential threats, not snubbing Biden. That's obvious. Why does that make me an ignorant douchebag?

Why would all soldiers on the look out for hostiles face Biden?
Nobody else was there, genius.
Are the threats coming from the armored limousines? No? Then why would they turn their backs on potential threats.
Jeez, this is REALLY reaching. :)
Biden is a war hawk who voted for the Iraq war and others- - Trump is a hero among 95% of enlisted for ending the wars and bringing them home.
That is so not true....as a matter of fact it was the ballots from our military that took a black woman and a old man to the white house!!
shes black now?.....when is she an Indian?....
Okay okay okay, she's a BINDIAN....feel better. LOLOLOLOL

Are the threats coming from the armored limousines? No? Then why would they turn their backs on potential threats.
Biden is a war hawk who voted for the Iraq war and others- - Trump is a hero among 95% of enlisted for ending the wars and bringing them home.
Simply not true Angelo! Most troops said they would vote for Biden.
BS polls from biased sources. When are you morons going to learn.
When are you going to learn that "fake news" is FAKE? You can't keep dismissing everything you don't like just because you don't like it. Eventually, reality is going to bite you in the ass. Maybe that's not such a bad idea, come to think of it.

Carry on.
Moron, you use fake news sources as well. Stars and Stripes? I was a military journalist for four years. Military Times and Stars and Stripes print what they are told to print, just like the MSM. Wake up and smell the coffee.View attachment 447137
The only people programmed to live breath and exist with MSM, are you stupid white ignorant racist fools, who eat drink Fake fuckin news all day long....Listen, no matter what the fuckin news say, no matter who feeds you the bullshit, AT SOME FUCKIN POINT, YOU LUNATICS NEED TO START USING YOUR BRAINS AND BC YOU HAVE NONE, I CAN SEE HOW THE STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE SPREADS.

The only people programmed to live breath and exist with MSM, are you stupid white ignorant racist fools, who eat drink Fake fuckin news all day long....Listen, no matter what the fuckin news say, no matter who feeds you the bullshit, AT SOME FUCKIN POINT, YOU LUNATICS NEED TO START USING YOUR BRAINS AND BC YOU HAVE NONE, I CAN SEE HOW THE STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE SPREADS.
Democrats suck.
00000001.jpg

When are you going to learn that "fake news" is FAKE? You can't keep dismissing everything you don't like just because you don't like it. Eventually, reality is going to bite you in the ass. Maybe that's not such a bad idea, come to think of it.

Carry on.
Moron, you use fake news sources as well. Stars and Stripes? I was a military journalist for four years. Military Times and Stars and Stripes print what they are told to print, just like the MSM. Wake up and smell the coffee.View attachment 447137
Go back to school and pay attention during the "sentence structure" segment. When you learn to construct a coherent thought and put it on paper, come back and dazzle me.

Carry on.

from where do you learn news?

See for yourself.

So we're okay with standing armies so long as they're pampered?

Oh, wait, we're mad when standing armies aren't pampered.

Shit.

5209995-3125414459-sckgh.jpg

This is confusing.

Standing armies for the win, then? Is that where we are these days?

Last edited:

Carry on.

from where do you learn news?
where do I learn news???? Where do I GET MY NEWS?....I get my nightly news from Lester Holt, without commentary, without sound bites, without all the bells and whistles 24 hour news cycles provide. I do this now, because I don't have the time nor will power anymore to cipher through the bullshit and the commentary.....I was watching a damn game show when the riots took place and was interrupted. Sometimes, the news come to you....but you use your brain, your eyes and you see things for what they are, not what we want them to be because of our bias and racism. I saw George Floyd being murdered on national tv, I saw the riots, I saw the election numbers come in that night...SOMETIME REALITY NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO DENY ITS EXISTENCE, SOMETHING IT CAN NOT BE DISPUTED.

National Guard is not a standing army. They are part timers, a militia so to speak.

Well. Technically speaking, and if I recall correctly, it was at the 1787 Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia during Madison's address that he stated "A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty,”

Anyway. Good luck with the communist overthrow of the Republic. Really, I hope everyone gets precisely what they're asking for. And I hope they get it nice and good, too. Ha.

See for yourself.

You have always been an obtuse fool but this proves deoths of stupidity which I never imagined.

The troops were there on a protection detail you fucking moron. They were facing out because THAT IS WHERE A THREAT, if there is one, will come from.

ANGELO, you know nothing about the troops what they think or who they like. Your claim is a massive pile of steaming crap just like your OP

Forum List

Back