Aux abris, la démocratie revient ! - Everybody take cover - democracy is coming back!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Indeed, creepy Joe brings democracy back, France is afraid of WWIII

1611334187_2021-01-22-17.46.46.jpg

"Globocrats have been waiting four years for a restrained president: docile, conciliating, inoffensive, without ideas that cause one to sigh. Joseph Biden, ideal candidate" --------

And so on. I don't think this is much about democracy; democracy is what they are afraid of. They better be, after the French Revolution. I think this may be a conservative French publication.

Let's see -- "Fear of America returns! Interventionism, the circus of antiracism, destabilization of sovereign states, cultural colonization" ---

I don't know, doesn't sound much like Joe Biden from Delaware to me. I think he's going to be too busy with COVID to destabilize any sovereign states like France for awhile. I guess if they want to be first on the list, we could consider it.

Indeed, creepy Joe brings democracy back, France is afraid of WWIII
1611334187_2021-01-22-17.46.46.jpg
National Front newspaper, Quel suprise!

National Rally(until 2018 The National Front)

And so on. I don't think this is much about democracy; democracy is what they are afraid of.
Democracies require polling and seeking the opinions of the people to work.

There's a difference between an orderly election at official polling places conducted by a government that allows citizens to keep and bear arms, and a disorderly gun-grabbing mob that uses statecraft tactics of force, deception, subterfuge, and outright robbery to take over a country with a secret coup d'état.

Democracies require polling and seeking the opinions of the people to work.

Polls are simply propaganda by the party in power to convince the mob that they should stay in power. Polls are lies. If we didn't learn that in 2016, will we ever learn anything?? Polls don't seek opinions!! Polls try to persuade the people to adopt the opinions the ones in power want them to have.

Polls are simply propaganda by the party in power to convince the mob that they should stay in power.
People expect that and learn to compensate for it. Politicians are like any job seekers talking up their own qualifications for the job.
Polls are lies. If we didn't learn that in 2016, will we ever learn anything?? Polls don't seek opinions!! Polls try to persuade the people to adopt the opinions the ones in power want them to have.
That's unfortunately the way it turned out for the general election of November 3, 2020, according to the Communist Party's “Anarchist Cookbook” strategy. A government conducting an orderly election is hoping that the people allow them to stay in power in consideration of the opinions they have allegedly deposited in the ballot box. Unfortunately, that has been stolen from us.

"Globocrats have been waiting four years for a restrained president: docile, conciliating, inoffensive, without ideas that cause one to sigh. Joseph Biden, ideal candidate" --------

And so on. I don't think this is much about democracy; democracy is what they are afraid of. They better be, after the French Revolution. I think this may be a conservative French publication.

Let's see -- "Fear of America returns! Interventionism, the circus of antiracism, destabilization of sovereign states, cultural colonization" ---

I don't know, doesn't sound much like Joe Biden from Delaware to me. I think he's going to be too busy with COVID to destabilize any sovereign states like France for awhile. I guess if they want to be first on the list, we could consider it.

Just wait a little bit, 'Democracy' will come to Iran, Russia, China, North Korea etc.The US taxpayers have enough money

Just wait a little bit, 'Democracy' will come to Iran, Russia, China, North Korea etc.The US taxpayers have enough money

I'm expecting a Joe Biden war, to "unite" us. Yeah, that'll work, right? I figure Iran is first up. We can't win against China, so no war on North Korea, too close.

Forum List

Back