Many troops snubbed the Biden inaugural motorcade by turning their backs as it passed by. .

And you just confirmed you're nothing but an internet pussy

Boy, oh boy, are you wrong about that. This isn't a playground situation like on that other forum you just got yourself permabanned from. Oh, no. Huh uh. This time you've dug a hole for yourself that you're going to have to dig yourself out of. It's a real world problem that has to be addressed for the well being of all participants on the board.

Of all people to play that stupid charade with on the open web, you had to pick me. The confident one. The one who has nothing to fear. The one who is both eager and fully capabe of defending himself against such dangerous insinuations like the one you made and thought was a game. That's just dumb. I'm kind of a dick about stuff like that.

Anyway. That's all I'm going to say to you about it. On the open web anyway...
OK then....

Were the troops there for security or for posterity? All we heard leading up to the Inauguration was the justification of 25k troops to be present for security. If that’s the case then you can’t be upset about some of the troops standing with their backs to the President. Here’s a thought: perhaps they were following orders. If you have a problem, perhaps you should take it up with the chain of command. Otherwise, quite whining and bitching.

Were the troops there for security or for posterity? All we heard leading up to the Inauguration was the justification of 25k troops to be present for security. If that’s the case then you can’t be upset about some of the troops standing with their backs to the President. Here’s a thought: perhaps they were following orders. If you have a problem, perhaps you should take it up with the chain of command. Otherwise, quite whining and bitching.
What the fuck are you talking about? Those troops were there because of the attack your buddies made on the seat of our government and the continued threats FROM your buddies.

What the fuck are you talking about? Those troops were there because of the attack your buddies made on the seat of our government and the continued threats FROM your buddies.

First of all, my view is that the terrorists who stormed the Capitol should be treated the same as the people burning, looting cities and attacking people nationwide. They should all be met with teargas, rubber bullets, and vehicular force if necessary. That hardly makes them my buddies.

If you strongly believe that the 25k troops in Washington were necessary based on a threat, then you might want to tell people on your side to stop whining about looking at the President or not. You want security looking 360 degrees, right??

Forum List

Back