Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter white or black poor people having kids is why they remain poor. Then their kids usually repeat the mistake
Why is it that 13% of the population commits 50% of the crimes?
Probably because 70% of them are born into homes with a poor mother and no father to help raise them.

13 percent of the population are not committing 50 percent of the crimes.
According to DOJ statistics.....yes they are. https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

– FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.​

According tp DOJ Statistics they are not. I will repeat, half the homicides are not half the crimes. This is 2017, try using more recent data, not trends. and cite overall crime when you talk about crime.

So 13 percent of the population are not committing 50 percent of all the crimes. FACT.
In blacks defense I read it's hard to compare the results of poor black and poor white communities because even the poor white communities have it better than the poor black communities.

For example up north Michigan has people who have kids who make minimum wage or they don't work at all but they live with their parents or friends in a trailer park. Small towns don't have big city problems so it's not fair comparison

No you just can't admit that white communities are just as fucked up.

The primary cause of poverty in the black community is none of that because blacks live at a 24 percent poverty level meaning that 76 percent of all blacks are not poor. But still the rate of poverty is 3 times higher than that of whites and having babies out of wedlock is not the reason. What whites tend to do is exaggerate he problems in black communities and minimize those in their own. So I am going to return to the section I was in because these conversations are always the same.
Doesn't matter white or black poor people having kids is why they remain poor. Then their kids usually repeat the mistake

There are kids born poor that don't end up that way. The more correct thing to say is some poor who have kids stay poor. Not everyone who is poor is poor because they made a mistake Ben Carson.
As long as we have the Democrats to remind us that white people are the cause of all of their problems, more and more will blame whites instead of trying to work their way up the ladder.

The democrats don't remind us of shit. Documented history shows what happened. Whites are to be blamed because whites did things to deny us of opportunities.
Be blamed for what? Are you admitting there's a problem? That's the first step towards healing

I think that I showed you what happened in Detroit and that happened in a lot of cities. White racist policy caused damage that has yet to be fixed. Infact white racist policy today still creates damage.

More manufactured racism! A black student spray painted "KKK "and "Nigg@r" all over the school. What the fuck is wrong with these clowns? Black Lives Matter!! Hands Up Don't Shoot!! and hundreds of others like this. All based on lies......

Apparently when they can't find any "real" racism, they go out and and create it!

Police have charged a former Eastern Michigan University student over three incidents of vandalism that targeted African-Americans, including the spray-painting of ‘KKK’ and ‘n*gger,’ and the command to “leave” the school.

59ef60f4fc7e9372058b4567.jpg

On Tuesday, the university was shaken when police announced the suspect was Eddie Curlin, an African-American. A preliminary hearing is set for November 9.

“To know that it was a person of color is hurtful,” Jaiquae Rodwell told the Eastern Echo, the university newspaper. “As a black student, to know that another black person is using the N-word in a negative way is embarrassing.”

Curlin was arraigned on three counts of malicious destruction of property, four counts of identity theft, and one count of using a computer to commit a crime, all related to vandalism incidents that took place on the Eastern Michigan University campus in the fall of 2016.

Yep, some people are never happy unless they stir up things. Damn. Some people want reparations, and in the spirit of Orwell, make them up when possible. Some folks love sniffing out the tiniest of insults to add to their shit list of hurts to fuel their outrage. They need to find another hobby.

Delusional.
Why do all well paid black athletes pay homage to their poorer less talented kin by just kneeling? Why don't they , instead, stand up, put their hand over their hearts, play the damned game and donate their earnings to all those poor people instead silently kneeling? Such commitment. Put their money where their mouth is. No, they are such drama queens and they don't care about the poor, crime or black lives.

It is time.

5c35b1135645cb41cc31281d11779866--white-man-white-white.jpg

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled lefty idiocy.
And you guys won the election. It's over. No more guilt, affirmative action, special treatment, quotas. All men are created equal.

I know the privileged. They're sick of feeling guilty about the opportunities they afford themselves. And they feel they pay too many taxes to feed the poor and what government is doing isn't solving the problem.

And again, you won. We're going to try things your way for a bit

There are kids born poor that don't end up that way. The more correct thing to say is some poor who have kids stay poor. Not everyone who is poor is poor because they made a mistake Ben Carson.
As long as we have the Democrats to remind us that white people are the cause of all of their problems, more and more will blame whites instead of trying to work their way up the ladder.

The democrats don't remind us of shit. Documented history shows what happened. Whites are to be blamed because whites did things to deny us of opportunities.
Be blamed for what? Are you admitting there's a problem? That's the first step towards healing

I think that I showed you what happened in Detroit and that happened in a lot of cities. White racist policy caused damage that has yet to be fixed. Infact white racist policy today still creates damage.
If I were a black living in a bad city I'd get out

More manufactured racism! A black student spray painted "KKK "and "Nigg@r" all over the school. What the fuck is wrong with these clowns? Black Lives Matter!! Hands Up Don't Shoot!! and hundreds of others like this. All based on lies......

Apparently when they can't find any "real" racism, they go out and and create it!

Police have charged a former Eastern Michigan University student over three incidents of vandalism that targeted African-Americans, including the spray-painting of ‘KKK’ and ‘n*gger,’ and the command to “leave” the school.

On Tuesday, the university was shaken when police announced the suspect was Eddie Curlin, an African-American. A preliminary hearing is set for November 9.

“To know that it was a person of color is hurtful,” Jaiquae Rodwell told the Eastern Echo, the university newspaper. “As a black student, to know that another black person is using the N-word in a negative way is embarrassing.”

Curlin was arraigned on three counts of malicious destruction of property, four counts of identity theft, and one count of using a computer to commit a crime, all related to vandalism incidents that took place on the Eastern Michigan University campus in the fall of 2016.

Yep, some people are never happy unless they stir up things. Damn. Some people want reparations, and in the spirit of Orwell, make them up when possible. Some folks love sniffing out the tiniest of insults to add to their shit list of hurts to fuel their outrage. They need to find another hobby.

Delusional.
Why do all well paid black athletes pay homage to their poorer less talented kin by just kneeling? Why don't they , instead, stand up, put their hand over their hearts, play the damned game and donate their earnings to all those poor people instead silently kneeling? Such commitment. Put their money where their mouth is. No, they are such drama queens and they don't care about the poor, crime or black lives.
You miss the point of them kneeling. It's how black people are treated by police. Even rich black men are abused by cops. Moneys got nothing to do with it

It is time.

5c35b1135645cb41cc31281d11779866--white-man-white-white.jpg

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled lefty idiocy.
Blind to Injustice 2 blacks 2... Save your brain, vote Republican...

It's hard to sort out any real injustice from all the bullshit, but I do try.

You could help by easing of on all the bullshit claims.
Such as? The average black male with some college has the same chance of getting employment as a white with some prison...

You might want to try another one. THis site has some blacks with degrees who are brain damaged morons.
Doesn't matter... Sciences prove that all Races Are the same. If you don't believe it you are racist. Got it?
I don't know if that's entirely true. There are clearly visibly differences so I'm sure DNA and genetic differences exist

Delusional.
You miss the point of them kneeling. It's how black people are treated by police. Even rich black men are abused by cops. Moneys got nothing to do with it
Actually I do get the point. Yeah, the looming and much more pressing issue of black on black violence (which is what makes cops so paranoid) is the real issue. Take a knee against police, like that's going to solve the violence in poor black communities. THAT is delusional.

Are you trying to say poor people are inherently criminal, or that black people are inherently poor? Shame on you either way, generalizing lefty hypocrite.
You're stupid. Poverty and crime are connected
Drugs and crime are connected.
The primary cause of poverty in the black community is something they have complete control over.
Having children out of wedlock.
and or total lack of good parenting
there are always some bad apples falling from the tree--but that is rare

here's a personel story:
I was riding my bike home and some kids were in a school bus crying/yelling..I turned around and asked the kids what's up
their driver was ''lost'' and for the safety of the kids they were locked in the bus until a new bus driver could arrive
it wasn't hot and the windows were open
I immediately started talking to the kids about kid stuff to calm them
some black mom went to the door and started SCREAMING--F%$K loud and many times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally out of control......going crazy right in front of her kid and the others--causing them to be uncomfortable
meaning of this story:
how do you think her kid will grow up?? yes--very poor social/etc skills...the mother is teaching her kid lose control/etc

More dumb shit. Whites do the same thing.
We had hillbillies growing up around here. Their kids assimilated and didn't carry on their parents ignorant traits. Well some didn't go off to college or do much after high school. Those guys turned into carpenters drunks laborers ex husbands but very few of them are criminals gang members ok some might be drug dealers but they're the kind of drug dealer like in pulp fiction when travolta took uma to his drug dealer to give him the shot.

PBS runs documentaries of black kids telling us how they all know someone who's been murdered. And they say the streets are unsafe. Are those black kids Lyin?

And whites have crime in their communities but refuse to admit their communities are not safe. That's why white neighborhoods have neighborhood watch too.

5 years ago had I told you there is a real serious drug problem in the white community that's worse than in black ones you'd be talking about what you saw on PBS where some blacks were talking about drugs trying to argue how backs have a bigger drug problem. And now we have this opioid emergency hat blacks never got when crack was running like opioids and whites are dying. So you'd better start listening. You can't tell me shit about the American black community based on only what you see in Detroit. How about the black community on Omaha? Des Moines? Minneapolis? Denver? Pittsburgh? OKC? Louisville? Dayton? Nashville? Lexington? Memphis? Savannah? Portland? Seattle? Vancouver Washington? Or in other places than the standard white talking points eh buddy? I've seen many of these communities so when you have come talk to me. Because you want to lecture me about how we should do things from the white perspective. That shows what kind of dumb fuck you actually are given the reality of how whites did things to get where they are.

Delusional.
Actually I do get the point. Yeah, the looming and much more pressing issue of black on black violence (which is what makes cops so paranoid) is the real issue. Take a knee against police, like that's going to solve the violence in poor black communities. THAT is delusional.
They won't talk about that. That's fear of a black man and that's racist. The problem with this it allows blacks to be criminals and cops are afraid to target young black men even though den is what's keeping crime inside Detroit and out of the burbs.

Sad but true. The government doesn't care about murder in Detroit like it does in metro detroit

Delusional.

Delusional. The history of white violence is what the police should be more concerned about. But I chose to enter a forum full of dumb ass racist whir=tes and so this is the garbage I read.

Delusional.
I also see how abusive and hateful black males can be, which isn't my fault for noticing. PLEASE, it's not my fault being a victim of black males and noticing just how evil they can be. Sorry. Racism goes out the door here. And hiding their abysmal actions by crying "racism' just isn't working anymore. Racism shmasim.

Last edited:

Delusional.
They won't talk about that. That's fear of a black man and that's racist. The problem with this it allows blacks to be criminals and cops are afraid to target young black men even though den is what's keeping crime inside Detroit and out of the burbs.

Sad but true. The government doesn't care about murder in Detroit like it does in metro detroit

The only problem with what you say is that whites are the ones committing the crimes while not being targeted. You guys are so fucked up on the head that you cannot see how this belief based n a false notion is a cause of the problem.

Delusional.
I also see how abusive and hateful black males can be, which isn't my fault for noticing. PLEASE, it's not my fault being a victim of black males and noticing just how evil they can be. Sorry. Racism goes out the door here. And hiding their abysmal actions by crying "racism' just isn't working anymore. Racism shasim.

Insanity.

Delusional.

The only problem with what you say is that whites are the ones committing the crimes while not being targeted. You guys are so fucked up on the head that you cannot see how this belief based n a false notion is a cause of the problem.
"You guys are so fucked up". Poor blacks create a hell on earth, like they haven't free will, (look at Somalia) and they want to blame white cops for their abysmal life choices and behavior? Remind me, how does this work? Athletes escape their environment, move on to greener pastures, but they want to point out there are a few bad cops. Connect the dots for me. Shouldn't they be pointing out all the needless violence in poor black communities instead?

Delusional.

It's our world you (they) got to figure out how to adapt.

"You guys are so fucked up". Poor blacks create a hell on earth, like they haven't free will, (look at Somalia) and they want to blame white cops for their abysmal life choices and behavior? Remind me, how does this work? Athletes escape their environment, move on to greener pastures, but they want to point out there are a few bad cops. Connect the dots for me. Shouldn't they be pointing out all the needless violence in poor black communities instead?
What's that movie with Cuba gooding ice cube and Lawrence fishburn? Was that movie fiction? I thought that was a movie based on the reality of black communities. My bad

Delusional.

Delusional. The history of white violence is what the police should be more concerned about. But I chose to enter a forum full of dumb ass racist whir=tes and so this is the garbage I read.
John singleton. What do you think of his portrayal of the black community in boys in the hood? I'm serious. Is he hated in the black community for misrepresenting the black community?

Delusional.
I also see how abusive and hateful black males can be, which isn't my fault for noticing. PLEASE, it's not my fault being a victim of black males and noticing just how evil they can be. Sorry. Racism goes out the door here. And hiding their abysmal actions by crying "racism' just isn't working anymore. Racism shasim.

Insanity.
John singleton was nominated for an academy award for his film on inner city violence. Don't pretend that violence doesn't exist. Stop it.

If you want to see a movie on white violence rent seven with brad Pitt and Morgan freeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back