Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is absurd that you pretend not to know.

"The phrase is commonly used to allege that someone has deliberately and falsely accused another person of being a racist in order to gain some sort of advantage"

Massively used by lefties like you to advance their political agenda by marginalize people and ideas that they cannot refute honestly.

THis is for you pretending to not know that.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

No that's not playing the race card. That's how you want to define the race card. Playing the race card as defined by you racists is when you use race to gain an advantage. Such as what whites have done since at least 1776. You play it with your claim of anti white discrimination that you cannot prove.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

Your denial of the meaning of the term is obviously because you don't like being called on your bullshit.

Consider your comment dismissed.

THe meaning of the term Race Card will remain the same.

And you will continue to be called on it, as you do it, over and over again, race baiter.
I see lots of black guys welcomed into white families. Black society doesn't welcome an ivory brother admit it.

A number of my cousins married or bred with blacks. No one said boo about it.

“Bred”?

It means had children.

Why do all well paid black athletes pay homage to their poorer less talented kin by just kneeling? Why don't they , instead, stand up, put their hand over their hearts, play the damned game and donate their earnings to all those poor people instead silently kneeling? Such commitment. Put their money where their mouth is. No, they are such drama queens and they don't care about the poor, crime or black lives.
You miss the point of them kneeling. It's how black people are treated by police. Even rich black men are abused by cops. Moneys got nothing to do with it

You want your message heard?

Expressing it by disrespecting the Flag, the nation it stands for, and it's citizens, is about the very WORST way to get that.

FUCK THEM ALL.

A $500 surprise expense would put most Americans into debt

1 in 3 Americans can't come up with $2,000—here's how much you should be saving

44 percent of Americans couldn't cover an unexpected $400 expense

These people need someone to blame and what your rich masters have convinced you is that AA and blacks are why you are so broke. Who will you blame after 4 or 8 years of Trump?

No, these people need national policies that serve their interests, that is way they voted for change.

The dismissal of their efforts, hard work and sacrifice by liberals who tell them they have "white privilege" when they know damn well they do not, is an separate issue.

The discrimination against them in order to favor blacks, is another attack they are ill able to withstand.

Ignoring either issue, is just a way to fuck them, and they know it.

The guy who's union job just went overseas and now he got a job in a non union factory with no benefits and $15 an hour is priviledged compared to poor blacks who have no economic opportunities in their area.

Look at the coal miners. Did they re invent themselves or like blacks in poor areas are they sitting around crying hoping trump and the GOP make coal popular again?

And gas is more expensive this year this time than it was last year. That's less disposable income for you. Less you can save for retirement. But Trump promised coal they'd do better under him so they have to jack the price up at least a little.
blacks have every opportunity to go to college and get a good job--just like everyone else

No that's not playing the race card. That's how you want to define the race card. Playing the race card as defined by you racists is when you use race to gain an advantage. Such as what whites have done since at least 1776. You play it with your claim of anti white discrimination that you cannot prove.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

Your denial of the meaning of the term is obviously because you don't like being called on your bullshit.

Consider your comment dismissed.

THe meaning of the term Race Card will remain the same.

And you will continue to be called on it, as you do it, over and over again, race baiter.
I see lots of black guys welcomed into white families. Black society doesn't welcome an ivory brother admit it.

A number of my cousins married or bred with blacks. No one said boo about it.

“Bred”?

It means had children.

Generally used when talking about animals.

You miss the point of them kneeling. It's how black people are treated by police. Even rich black men are abused by cops. Moneys got nothing to do with it

You want your message heard?

Expressing it by disrespecting the Flag, the nation it stands for, and it's citizens, is about the very WORST way to get that.

FUCK THEM ALL.

A $500 surprise expense would put most Americans into debt

1 in 3 Americans can't come up with $2,000—here's how much you should be saving

44 percent of Americans couldn't cover an unexpected $400 expense

These people need someone to blame and what your rich masters have convinced you is that AA and blacks are why you are so broke. Who will you blame after 4 or 8 years of Trump?

No, these people need national policies that serve their interests, that is way they voted for change.

The dismissal of their efforts, hard work and sacrifice by liberals who tell them they have "white privilege" when they know damn well they do not, is an separate issue.

The discrimination against them in order to favor blacks, is another attack they are ill able to withstand.

Ignoring either issue, is just a way to fuck them, and they know it.

The guy who's union job just went overseas and now he got a job in a non union factory with no benefits and $15 an hour is priviledged compared to poor blacks who have no economic opportunities in their area.

Look at the coal miners. Did they re invent themselves or like blacks in poor areas are they sitting around crying hoping trump and the GOP make coal popular again?

And gas is more expensive this year this time than it was last year. That's less disposable income for you. Less you can save for retirement. But Trump promised coal they'd do better under him so they have to jack the price up at least a little.
blacks have every opportunity to go to college and get a good job--just like everyone else
I'll say this. I went to an inner city Detroit school till 5th grade. The teachers in my new white school told my mom other than what she taught me I learned nothing at that Detroit school.

But who told my parents to have me when they were still in Detroit? So they fucked up. But they also got their shit together and got the hell out which is what I tell black whiners to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back