Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to say poor people are inherently criminal, or that black people are inherently poor? Shame on you either way, generalizing lefty hypocrite.
You're stupid. Poverty and crime are connected
Drugs and crime are connected.
The primary cause of poverty in the black community is something they have complete control over.
Having children out of wedlock.
and or total lack of good parenting
there are always some bad apples falling from the tree--but that is rare

here's a personel story:
I was riding my bike home and some kids were in a school bus crying/yelling..I turned around and asked the kids what's up
their driver was ''lost'' and for the safety of the kids they were locked in the bus until a new bus driver could arrive
it wasn't hot and the windows were open
I immediately started talking to the kids about kid stuff to calm them
some black mom went to the door and started SCREAMING--F%$K loud and many times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally out of control......going crazy right in front of her kid and the others--causing them to be uncomfortable
meaning of this story:
how do you think her kid will grow up?? yes--very poor social/etc skills...the mother is teaching her kid lose control/etc

More dumb shit. Whites do the same thing.
We had hillbillies growing up around here. Their kids assimilated and didn't carry on their parents ignorant traits. Well some didn't go off to college or do much after high school. Those guys turned into carpenters drunks laborers ex husbands but very few of them are criminals gang members ok some might be drug dealers but they're the kind of drug dealer like in pulp fiction when travolta took uma to his drug dealer to give him the shot.

PBS runs documentaries of black kids telling us how they all know someone who's been murdered. And they say the streets are unsafe. Are those black kids Lyin?
Black drug dealers killing black drug dealers over who gets to sell drugs to White Suburbanites and Hicks, stupid.

I have seen how black boys work, not much better than white good ol boys. Sexist swine, like that repulsive prick, Weinstein, and one day all their violent hateful shit will out, too, and playing the race card won't save them.It will only make them look that much worse.

The primary cause of poverty in the black community is something they have complete control over.

here's a personel story:
I was riding my bike home and some kids were in a school bus crying/yelling..I turned around and asked the kids what's up
their driver was ''lost'' and for the safety of the kids they were locked in the bus until a new bus driver could arrive
some black mom went to the door and started SCREAMING--F%$K loud and many times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally out of control......going crazy right in front of her kid and the others--causing them to be uncomfortable
meaning of this story:
how do you think her kid will grow up?? yes--very poor social/etc skills...the mother is teaching her kid lose control/etc

We had hillbillies growing up around here. Their kids assimilated and didn't carry on their parents ignorant traits. Well some didn't go off to college or do much after high school. Those guys turned into carpenters drunks laborers ex husbands but very few of them are criminals gang members ok some might be drug dealers but they're the kind of drug dealer like in pulp fiction when travolta took uma to his drug dealer to give him the shot.

PBS runs documentaries of black kids telling us how they all know someone who's been murdered. And they say the streets are unsafe. Are those black kids Lyin?
Black drug dealers killing black drug dealers over who gets to sell drugs to White Suburbanites and Hicks, stupid.
The cops and citizens in my neighborhood won't allow criminal organizations to operate in our cities. If you want drugs you got to go to the lawless parts of town. The black communities.

here's a personel story:
meaning of this story:

Why can't they do anything about

I have seen how black boys work, not much better than white good ol boys. Sexist swine, like that repulsive prick, Weinstein, and one day all their violent hateful shit will out, too, and playing the race card won't save them.It will only make them look that much worse.
Funny women are attracted to powerful men but then you're telling them not to use their power? Would Melanie be First Lady if trump didn't harvey her?

At least bill Cosby had the decency to knock em out first, lol

here's a personel story:
meaning of this story:

The cops and citizens in my neighborhood won't allow criminal organizations to operate in our cities. If you want drugs you got to go to the lawless parts of town. The black communities.
They allow white Suburban Heights and Hicks to drive around with the drugs they bought, but they arrest seven times as many blacks for driving while black.

here's a personel story:
meaning of this story:

They allow white Suburban Heights and Hicks to drive around with the drugs they bought, but they arrest seven times as many blacks for driving while black.
A black with some college has the same chance of getting a job as a white with some prison. Is that fair? You know God is not going to be amused by your willfull ignorance... You're conservative jackasses think blacks have it ingreat because of a little affirmative action... Enjoy hell. It is also the GOP Pander to the rich, screw the rest policy of the last 35 years it's killing all of us and the country. You are so functionally idiotic,

here's a personel story:
meaning of this story:

Because if they didn't racially profile the criminal element in Detroit would come to the burbs.

A black with some college has the same chance of getting a job as a white with some prison. Is that fair? You know God is not going to be amused by your willfull ignorance... You're conservative jackasses think blacks have it ingreat because of a little affirmative action... Enjoy hell. It is also the GOP Pander to the rich, screw the rest policy of the last 35 years it's killing all of us and the country. You are so functionally idiotic,
That can't be true. Is it hard for black college grads? Do you have a link?

Because if they didn't racially profile the criminal element in Detroit would come to the burbs.
All part of the gigantic discrimination against blacks that makes life close to impossible for them. Great job GOP and silly Dupes. Enjoy hell. It's the test laugh out loud.

Then why didn't the poor show up for Hillary? Make that 35 39 and maybe even 43 if the economy is booming and jobs are available. It's up to the citizens to figure out what skills are needed and get the training to get a job.

And ultimately every person with a child is responsible for raising a good citizen. No excuses. You live in America for god sakes. If things are hard for blacks who are trying that's different but I'd have to see evidence of that

That can't be true. Is it hard for black college grads? Do you have a link?
There are million links of similar statistics Google something black race racism against blacks my smart phone doesn't cooperate with links.
I'll try some more...

Then why didn't the poor show up for Hillary? Make that 35 39 and maybe even 43 if the economy is booming and jobs are available. It's up to the citizens to figure out what skills are needed and get the training to get a job.

And ultimately every person with a child is responsible for raising a good citizen. No excuses. You live in America for god sakes. If things are hard for blacks who are trying that's different but I'd have to see evidence of that
Because they believe all the character assassination against her, despite there being no evidence or any thing close to courtroom action against her. Just like you, duped.

Funny women are attracted to powerful men but then you're telling them not to use their power? Would Melanie be First Lady if trump didn't harvey her?

Cosby also played the race card. I loved that guy, but he was serial sexual predator. Weinstien didn't drug women. Like that matters. A little prestige and men think they can get in your pants.

You are one sick, twisted, individual.

Agreed. That was weak. Calling something racist with out addressing the point? Nothing but troll.

Especially in the context of the Race Card.

What is the race card Correll?

It is absurd that you pretend not to know.

"The phrase is commonly used to allege that someone has deliberately and falsely accused another person of being a racist in order to gain some sort of advantage"

Massively used by lefties like you to advance their political agenda by marginalize people and ideas that they cannot refute honestly.

THis is for you pretending to not know that.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

No that's not playing the race card. That's how you want to define the race card. Playing the race card as defined by you racists is when you use race to gain an advantage. Such as what whites have done since at least 1776. You play it with your claim of anti white discrimination that you cannot prove.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

Your denial of the meaning of the term is obviously because you don't like being called on your bullshit.

Consider your comment dismissed.

THe meaning of the term Race Card will remain the same.

And you will continue to be called on it, as you do it, over and over again, race baiter.
I see lots of black guys welcomed into white families. Black society doesn't welcome an ivory brother admit it.

A number of my cousins married or bred with blacks. No one said boo about it.

Doesn't matter white or black poor people having kids is why they remain poor. Then their kids usually repeat the mistake
Why is it that 13% of the population commits 50% of the crimes?
Probably because 70% of them are born into homes with a poor mother and no father to help raise them.

13 percent of the population are not committing 50 percent of the crimes.
According to DOJ statistics.....yes they are. https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

– FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.​
And something like 95% of blacks are murdered by blacks and something like 87% of whites are killed by whites. That's 8% not cool. Lol

Actually it's not 5 percent and since you are white and 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person, then you would think whites would be concerned about this. But you'd rather die than actually think you might just have a problem too.

Your delusion that talking about the atrocity that is occurring in the black community, means that we don't care about problems in our own community is noted, laughed at and dismissed.

THis is the laughing.

Laughing-Villains.jpg

It is time.

5c35b1135645cb41cc31281d11779866--white-man-white-white.jpg

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled lefty idiocy.
And you guys won the election. It's over. No more guilt, affirmative action, special treatment, quotas. All men are created equal.

I know the privileged. They're sick of feeling guilty about the opportunities they afford themselves. And they feel they pay too many taxes to feed the poor and what government is doing isn't solving the problem.

And again, you won. We're going to try things your way for a bit

Really?

I've known a few "privileged". They mostly seem to buy into the idea of "guilt" for what they have.

It's the middle class, and the working class, the ones that damn well know they worked hard for what they have, that are sick and tired of being told they didn't.

Really, really tired of it.

More manufactured racism! A black student spray painted "KKK "and "Nigg@r" all over the school. What the fuck is wrong with these clowns? Black Lives Matter!! Hands Up Don't Shoot!! and hundreds of others like this. All based on lies......

Apparently when they can't find any "real" racism, they go out and and create it!

Police have charged a former Eastern Michigan University student over three incidents of vandalism that targeted African-Americans, including the spray-painting of ‘KKK’ and ‘n*gger,’ and the command to “leave” the school.

59ef60f4fc7e9372058b4567.jpg

On Tuesday, the university was shaken when police announced the suspect was Eddie Curlin, an African-American. A preliminary hearing is set for November 9.

“To know that it was a person of color is hurtful,” Jaiquae Rodwell told the Eastern Echo, the university newspaper. “As a black student, to know that another black person is using the N-word in a negative way is embarrassing.”

Curlin was arraigned on three counts of malicious destruction of property, four counts of identity theft, and one count of using a computer to commit a crime, all related to vandalism incidents that took place on the Eastern Michigan University campus in the fall of 2016.

Yep, some people are never happy unless they stir up things. Damn. Some people want reparations, and in the spirit of Orwell, make them up when possible. Some folks love sniffing out the tiniest of insults to add to their shit list of hurts to fuel their outrage. They need to find another hobby.

Delusional.
Why do all well paid black athletes pay homage to their poorer less talented kin by just kneeling? Why don't they , instead, stand up, put their hand over their hearts, play the damned game and donate their earnings to all those poor people instead silently kneeling? Such commitment. Put their money where their mouth is. No, they are such drama queens and they don't care about the poor, crime or black lives.
You miss the point of them kneeling. It's how black people are treated by police. Even rich black men are abused by cops. Moneys got nothing to do with it

You want your message heard?

Expressing it by disrespecting the Flag, the nation it stands for, and it's citizens, is about the very WORST way to get that.

FUCK THEM ALL.

Blind to Injustice 2 blacks 2... Save your brain, vote Republican...

It's hard to sort out any real injustice from all the bullshit, but I do try.

You could help by easing of on all the bullshit claims.
Such as? The average black male with some college has the same chance of getting employment as a white with some prison...

You might want to try another one. THis site has some blacks with degrees who are brain damaged morons.
Doesn't matter... Sciences prove that all Races Are the same. If you don't believe it you are racist. Got it?
I don't know if that's entirely true. There are clearly visibly differences so I'm sure DNA and genetic differences exist

Anyone with a medical background can tell you there are many differences, in the way various diseases hit groups, for one example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back