Jews

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Why should we be afraid to say it?

What is it about that word that draws both vitriolic hatred, and yet others defend them as though they are their own children?

Jews are a race, another race like everyone else. They can and will be analyzed. I refuse the idea that Jews are off limits.

Nothing in this world is off limits! Everything, and everybody, in this world can be talked about.

Jews are a race?

Yahweh would be surprised.

Hitler would be happy.

It blows my mind that "people" as stupid as you manage to survive into adulthood.

The yids are a "race"? How is that even defined? The are jews all around the world from every ethic definition and geographical region.

It's a RELIGION you moron, and when one of them waltzes into a market place, yells" Yahew is the ONE TRUE GOD!" and goes supernova behind a a vest full of c4 and sharp metal shit get back to me.

Otherwise I'm a lot more concerned with someone walking into a crowd and declaring "God is Great" in Arabic before I start moving toward exits.

They are both, a race of people with a distinct religion. And a land deeded to them by God, Himself. And we need to leave them to their land and stop insisting that they parcel out what little of it they have left.

You know people can convert and become Jews, yet you think Jews are a race. How stupid is that?

You know every rabbi says someone who becomes a Christian is no longer a Jew, yet you think Jews are a race. How stupid is that?

How stupid is it to take the religion of Antichrist and insist it's a race blessed by God. You are one sick bastard.

Forum List

Back