Mandatory evacuation ordered in Palm Beach as Cat 5 Hurricane Dorian approaches..

234045_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind.png

If this thing skirts the coast as the latest track predictions show, its going to be windy but not destructive. It will rain, a lot.
That's old news. The 11 o'clock is up to 180 mph sustained winds. They're gonna have to create a category 6 for this one.
This will be the first 5 to hit Florida since Andrew in 92, but it may be worse because it's so slow moving. Pray for the Bahamas-- right now they're getting absolutely devastated --the area around the eye is like a giant 200 mile wide tornado basically ....( except those can get to 300 mph)
69327226_2486778401368706_2034934201807011840_n.jpg
Dont think this one is going to make landfall. But you all can hope for the worst...

Dont think this one is going to make landfall. But you all can hope for the worst...
wtf are you yammering about ?

Who's "you all hoping for the worst " ??

You've seen too many Tom Cruise movies....this is real life.
I'm a practicing Meteorologist with a masters in Atmospheric Physics... You folks are gonna be so pissed when the disaster you want is the disaster you dont get.

wtf are you yammering about ?

Who's "you all hoping for the worst " ??

You've seen too many Tom Cruise movies....this is real life.
I'm a practicing Meteorologist with a masters in Atmospheric Physics... You folks are gonna be so pissed when the disaster you want is the disaster you dont get.
LOL

A self-proclaimed meteorologist who posts 4 hour old data as though it's "current?"

Thanks for the laughs. I can use them now here in west Boca.

In computer models they trust!

What is needed is an 'old school' hurricane forecaster. Unfortunately, most are dead.

Calling Joe Bastardi.....as he's the closest thing to one!

Forum List

Back