Well that backfired shockinng:new study reveals #metoo movement is actually hurting women in the wor

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Well That Backfired: SHOCKING New Study Reveals #MeToo Movement Is Actually HURTING Women In The Workplace (VIDEO)

Now, a new study has revealed that the #MeToo movement is actually hurting women as well, because professional men are afraid to hire women due to the fear of possible sexual harassment claims.

Of course it did leftist feminst bitches who hate men got just what they wanted.

Husbandless--- no bf------ awwww . did all those feminazi music whores teach you to hate men oh and you listened to the idiot box awwww . we told u the Elites are out to destroy family idiots and you play right into their hands stupidity loseses always.

Well That Backfired: SHOCKING New Study Reveals #MeToo Movement Is Actually HURTING Women In The Workplace (VIDEO)

Now, a new study has revealed that the #MeToo movement is actually hurting women as well, because professional men are afraid to hire women due to the fear of possible sexual harassment claims.

Of course it did leftist feminst bitches who hate men got just what they wanted.

Husbandless--- no bf------ awwww . did all those feminazi music whores teach you to hate men oh and you listened to the idiot box awwww . we told u the Elites are out to destroy family idiots and you play right into their hands stupidity loseses always.
I'm uncomfortable being in a room alone with a woman at work now.
That #Metoo shit is hanging in the air.

I'm uncomfortable being in a room alone with a woman at work now.
That #Metoo shit is hanging in the air.
I’ve always been an affectionate person
I like to give hugs and say I love you...
plus I like to play around....harassment these days

When #Metoo erupted, I was furious
Frankly, I was embarrassed to be female
I made it a point to let guys know
I was NOT on the #Metoo bandwagon

I recall going to hug a guy that was leaving
and he backed away from me like I had the plague

So, when I starting apologizing, he started laughing...
You didn’t make me feel uncomfortable
Someone could walk in on us
and create a headache for the both of us

This nonsense had me apologizing for a fucking hug,
that’s fucked up in itself

I grabbed his ass before I left the room
ROFLMFAO

Forum List

Back