Manchin and Sinema....Profiles in courage

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Man I don't care who you are you have to love these kind of people.....they are willing to risk it all for their standards and their voting base. Just this morning I set up permanent and recurring donation-bots to both and I am encouraging all of my conservative friends to do the same. Sinema it is Rumored may have higher aspirations.

Hell If she swaps parties she could actually run for the 2024 Nomination and take it. Maxine waters, one of the most corrupt and obnoxious demo-thieves in the history of the Klan Party to date had promised to take both of them out! Maxine Waters went on MSNBC and declared war on two fellow Democrats Way to go team player Maxine....show everybody that progressive tolerance you've made so much money off of!

This is where conservatives shine baby......Sinema could easily pull the middle and conservative votes in a national contest.....not to mention she is a women. Not sure about Manchin....he hasn't mentioned anything about going national.

JO

The just want to get reelected.

Not much courageous about that.
by going against their party? how ignorant are you trying to be?

or are you saying they are doing what the majority want to get re elected so the majority doesn't want the changes the democrats demand?

again people contradict in their effort to insult others.

by going against their party? how ignorant are you trying to be?

or are you saying they are doing what the majority want to get re elected so the majority doesn't want the changes the democrats demand?

again people contradict in their effort to insult others.
No, what the person is most likely conveying is those two are pandering to the base that elect them, and if the poster was honest that is what they are to do and not what the California or New York Democrat want…

Back years ago I thought that Warner (D-VA) might have been more like Manchin as he was a better than average Virginia Governor, boy what a disappointment he turned out to be.....A dem leadership ball-sniffer from day 1.
What I believe is the DSA element of the Democratic Party forget that Manchin work for the people that elect him and not for the California or New York Democrat.

Trying to rid the Senate of the Filibuster because you can’t get your way was beyond retarded because now if McConnell get back control of the Senate I am willing to bet he will pull the trigger and watch Schumer and company go insane!

No, what the person is most likely conveying is those two are pandering to the base that elect them, and if the poster was honest that is what they are to do and not what the California or New York Democrat want…
Bullshit pandering to the base. In Manchin's case, it is more than obvious, he is pandering to a group of billionaires and there just not that many in West Virginia. In fact, West Virginians would benefit more from the BBB legislation than almost any state in the Union. Thier high poverty rate, lack of education, and woeful infrastructure, is begging for the BBB. The Koch brothers have been spending millions of dollars on television ads in West Virginia telling West Virginians what they believe. Absolutely insulting, them sorry assholes have probably never been to West Virginia and attempting to tell West Virginians what they believe should be insulting to any self-respecting West Virginian.

Nope, Manchin has sold his soul to the devil in order to get the funding he needs to MANIPULATE the electorate, not represent it. Everything hinges on that billionaire surtax and I got to tell you, I don't think it bothers some poor farmer scratching out a living in some hollow in West Virginia that some billionaire in Chicago, or Montana, or anywhere else for that matter, has to pay a little bit more in taxes so that the dirt road he travels to town can be paved, so that he can get highspeed internet, or so that his children can attend a school with a decent internet connection.

Bullshit pandering to the base. In Manchin's case, it is more than obvious, he is pandering to a group of billionaires and there just not that many in West Virginia. In fact, West Virginians would benefit more from the BBB legislation than almost any state in the Union. Thier high poverty rate, lack of education, and woeful infrastructure, is begging for the BBB. The Koch brothers have been spending millions of dollars on television ads in West Virginia telling West Virginians what they believe. Absolutely insulting, them sorry assholes have probably never been to West Virginia and attempting to tell West Virginians what they believe should be insulting to any self-respecting West Virginian.

Nope, Manchin has sold his soul to the devil in order to get the funding he needs to MANIPULATE the electorate, not represent it. Everything hinges on that billionaire surtax and I got to tell you, I don't think it bothers some poor farmer scratching out a living in some hollow in West Virginia that some billionaire in Chicago, or Montana, or anywhere else for that matter, has to pay a little bit more in taxes so that the dirt road he travels to town can be paved, so that he can get highspeed internet, or so that his children can attend a school with a decent internet connection.
Nah...you're so full of it.... There's a lot more money in cooperating with DC instead of fighting it. Manchin is already independently wealthy...
Doesn't need anything from anybody.

Why should he destroy the coal industry in his state when Biden and Buffett are selling record amounts of coal to China?

You should be asking where the Biden family is getting all of their lilegitimate money from to screw the nation over with a plan that will bankrupt the nation and destroy our energy sector.

The billionaires are on the other side dumbass. Chinese billionaires. Oh by the way there is no more Koch Brother(s).. one of them died 2 years ago.

Jo

Last edited:
It says everything you need to know about the degraded state of the Democrat party that Omar and Tlaib are members in good standing, while Manchin and Sinema are being persecuted.
Yeah, when members of the DSA that clearly state they have communist leanings are better standing with leadership tell me the Democratic Party has fallen so hard…

I am sorry but I mean this there is no way I will vote Republican or Democrat again and rather just focus on getting Libertarians and Green Party members elected if possible…

Yeah, when members of the DSA that clearly state they have communist leanings are better standing with leadership tell me the Democratic Party has fallen so hard…

I am sorry but I mean this there is no way I will vote Republican or Democrat again and rather just focus on getting Libertarians and Green Party members elected if possible…
I used to be a Democrat, and it has been almost painful to watch how identity politics has so completely subverted it that it is now little more than an apparatus for Stalinists to use demagoguery in order to get rich. Good grief, A.O.C. is already already getting rich by following the blueprint.

The party now opposes every liberal principle imaginable.

Good for them to showing courage.

However, I doubt they did it because they now the bill was wrong. They probably did it because they knew they wouldn't get reelected if they didn't vote against the bill.

That bill was a disaster for America and would have legalized Democrat voter fraud. It is terrible thing that we Americans had to depend upon two Democrats to protect our Liberty.

Nah...you're so full of it.... There's a lot more money in cooperating with DC instead of fighting it. Manchin is already independently wealthy...
Doesn't need anything from anybody.

Why should he destroy the coal industry in his state when Biden and Buffett are selling record amounts of coal to China?

You should be asking where the Biden family is getting all of their lilegitimate money from to screw the nation over with a plan that will bankrupt the nation and destroy our energy sector.

The billionaires are on the other side dumbass. Chinese billionaires. Oh by the way there is no more Koch Brother(s).. one of them died 2 years ago.

Jo
You are, at the least, uninformed. Joe Manchin's wealth comes from one place, his energy supply company. Which basically sells one thing, waste coal. It is called waste coal, or "gob" in West Virginia. It is discards from the coal industry, less carbon that real coal, high mositure content, and is less voilitile. It burns like wood but with less heat, more ash, and more smoke. All the engineers believe the best use of waste coal is as a filler for land reclamation. It is not worth burning. But Joe's company buys it for $16 a ton and sells it to power plants at the market rate of REAL coal. How do they do that?

Well, I know how all you righties like to bitch and moan about clean energy initiatives. But here is the thing, those power companies first of all get a special reprieve from pollution requirements. Marshal, where I drive by every day, could not legally burn Joe's nasty ass coal. But there are plants in West Virginia that can, because of exemptions granted by legislation. And worse, for every bit of power generated by burning that shit those power companies get credit as if it came from a clean source. How damn insulting.

So there is your Joe in all his glory. Uses the government to allow him to sell a product that should never be burned in the first place at an extraordinary profit, subjecting the residents of West Virginia to levels of emissions that are normally outlawed resulting in the highest asthma rates IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY. I mean you really believe he gives two shits about his constituents? I mean I agree, Democrats are stupid, because if they had any sense whatsoever they would be attacking Manchin's business with legislation preventing the burning of "gob", and he could go back to selling carpet.

What I believe is the DSA element of the Democratic Party forget that Manchin work for the people that elect him and not for the California or New York Democrat.

Trying to rid the Senate of the Filibuster because you can’t get your way was beyond retarded because now if McConnell get back control of the Senate I am willing to bet he will pull the trigger and watch Schumer and company go insane!
I wouldn't want that no matter what the head count in the houses were.

Forum List

Back