Corrupt California Needs to be Held Accountable

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
California is thoroughly corrupt under Democrat rule. It's time they're held accountable.

More videos on California corruption to follow

From September

California is thoroughly corrupt under Democrat rule. It's time they're held accountable.

From September

Santa Clara pays $6.7 million to woman injured resisting warrantless police entry​

San Jose woman’s leg broken trying to prevent officers from entering her home to arrest her daughter​

It's only one police department out of thousands in California.

I don't know why they didn't get a warrant.

Santa Clara pays $6.7 million to woman injured resisting warrantless police entry​

San Jose woman’s leg broken trying to prevent officers from entering her home to arrest her daughter​

It's only one police department out of thousands in California.

I don't know why they didn't get a warrant.
That's why I said more to follow. This is just ONE story. So many more.

He's a "privatized" judge

I know it's 17 minutes, but it's well worth your time to see how corrupt the California legal system really is

Last edited:

From September

Says the boy who proudly displays a nazi symbol. Yes, I get it but whether you display it on a dead donkey, republican or in an out house you display proudly the nazi symbol. Only one who displays it idolizes Hitler.

Let western California secede but we'll keep, San Diego, Palm Springs and the central valley and everything east of it. Keep Disneyland, LA and SF and the whole beautiful coastline. You can even keep your wine and your Redwoods, even though we'll miss them. The only other thing will be that, after the split, there will be no relocating to the free states and a very limited number of visiting passes will be issued each year.

Oh, look another proudly displaying the Nazi symbol. Yep, USMB has become the board for nazi's and they proudly display it.
Says the boy who proudly displays a nazi symbol. Yes, I get it but whether you display it on a dead donkey, republican or in an out house you display proudly the nazi symbol. Only one who displays it idolizes Hitler.
No, it is their way of saying the Democratic Party is filled with members that act like the former Third Reich and not that they are in support of Nazism.

I know something like this is truly hard for you to understand and you will scream “ Nazi “ like their symbols are doing but please stop with the nonsense and do you have any comment about the abuse the OP and another poster have commented on?

Let western California secede but we'll keep, San Diego, Palm Springs and the central valley and everything east of it. Keep Disneyland, LA and SF and the whole beautiful coastline. You can even keep your wine and your Redwoods, even though we'll miss them. The only other thing will be that there will be no relocating to the free states and a very limited number of visiting passes will be issued each year.
You can keep their wine…

Guess which party any of those obstructing PUBLIC info are supporting. That's right. The Nazi jackass party.

Let western California secede but we'll keep, San Diego, Palm Springs and the central valley and everything east of it. Keep Disneyland, LA and SF and the whole beautiful coastline. You can even keep your wine and your Redwoods, even though we'll miss them. The only other thing will be that, after the split, there will be no relocating to the free states and a very limited number of visiting passes will be issued each year.
They can't have any of it.

We're taking it back!

Forum List

Back