NBC: Biden Handed Putin a Major Victory

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Funny watching the MSM abandon the moron they installed and spun for last year.

Russian President Vladimir Putin won a major victory this past week, and it didn’t require him to move a single soldier or weapon into Ukraine. During a news conference at the White House Wednesday, President Joe Biden made several considerable concessions. These rhetorical retreats would not only damage and further destabilize the government in Kyiv. They also reverberated in capitals across eastern and central Europe, leaving leaders there feeling even more vulnerable to Moscow’s meddling.

Russian President Vladimir Putin won a major victory this past week, and it didn’t require him to move a single soldier or weapon into Ukraine. During a news conference at the White House Wednesday, President Joe Biden made several considerable concessions. These rhetorical retreats would not only damage and further destabilize the government in Kyiv. They also reverberated in capitals across eastern and central Europe, leaving leaders there feeling even more vulnerable to Moscow’s meddling.

It's only fair.

Putin has handed Biden million in bribes.

It's like, Quid Pro Quo....

Biden is Putin's bitch.

Putin’s next move is to sit back and wait until Trump is back in Office.

Putin will do whatever he can to get Trump re-elected.

Once done; Putin’s off to the races.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.giving us.,.,.,.,.,.,.

WORLD WAR THREE (3)

This is what I see coming our way.
History we record our 2024 war, WW3
just around the corner
At least as I see it

:)-

Last edited:

So, after hearing for four years what a puppet Trump was to Putin, their darling boy Joe goes in and in his first year in office, hands Russia their IDEAL PATH FORWARD (NBC's words) toward an invasion into the same country they impeached Trump for just delaying a little aid to them for a couple of weeks. :smoke:

GOT IT.

WORLD WAR THREE (3)

just around the corner
At least as I see it

The reason you're a Nazi is that you're dumb as all fuck.

On some level, the half-dozen brain cells you have must have picked up on this.

Tell me Herr moron;

During the Obama regime, Russia continuously attacked their neighbors and invaded the Crimea. Of course Barry da Fairy was too busy taking bribes from Iran to notice

Then Trump became president. For 4 years, Vlad and his thugs had to play nice. Trump destroyed the Russian economy by making America energy independent. Trump couldn't be bought for a few rubbles like Barry, Mitch, Joe, and Nancy.

What a disaster.

But Xi's man quid pro was installed and things can get back to normal - Vlad has a 100,000 troops on the border.

Wait, what was the fucking lie you were telling about Trump?

No matter, you're just a Nazi fucktard.

WORLD WAR THREE (3)

just around the corner
At least as I see it

That’s because you’re an idiot. Thanks for playing.

Biden handed a whole country to the Taliban
He handed Putin a victory
Next he will give Taiwan to the ChiComs

Anybody who still supports Biden is an ignorant piece of shit

Forum List

Back