Man who used American flagpole to beat officer during Capitol riot sentenced

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Four years for one of the J6 Antifa tourists who beat a police officer with a pole. I am glad the Federal government is cracking down on these antifa BLM false flag guys. We know no MAGA patriots would do such a thing.

Man who used American flagpole to beat officer during Capitol riot sentenced​

Sareen Habeshian
Share on facebook (opens in new window)
Share on twitter (opens in new window)
Share on linkedin (opens in new window)
Share on email (opens in new window)
1690241373268.jpg

Pro-Trump supporters storm the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, in Washington, DC. Photo: Samuel Corum/Getty Images

An Arkansas man was sentenced Monday for charges related to beating a downed police officer with a flagpole during the Capitol riot.
Driving the news: Peter Francis Stager, 44, of Conway, Arkansas, was sentenced to more than four years in prison after pleading guilty earlier this year to assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers using a deadly or dangerous weapon, per the Department of Justice.
  • Stager was also ordered to serve 36 months of supervised release and restitution of $2,000.
1690240479757.jpg
A circled image of a man whom prosecutors identified as Peter Francis Stager on the stairs of the U.S. Capitol building on Jan. 6, 2021. Photo: DOJ/U.S. District Court for D.C.
Details: On Jan. 6, 2021, Stager watched as fellow rioters attacked and dragged police, according to the DOJ.
  • Once others had dragged an officer into the crowd, Stager raised a flagpole with an American flag affixed and beat the downed officer, striking him at least three times, per the DOJ.
  • Stager also stood over another officer who was on the ground and yelled, "F**k you! F**king traitor!" per court documents.
  • Later in the day, Stager was filmed pointing at the Capitol building and stating, "Everybody in there is a disgrace. That entire building is filled with treasonous traitors. Death is the only remedy for what’s in that building," according to the DOJ.
  • He continued: "Every single one of those Capitol law enforcement officers, death is the remedy, that is the only remedy they get."

Yet there wasn't even an investigation into a Capital Cop who shot and killed an unarmed woman who posed no threat.
Thats not possible. I have been informed here that everyone inside the Capitol were Antifa/BLM false flaggers. Are you accusing a MAGA patriot of forcing her way into the building? Thats too impossible to comprehend.

Thats not possible. I have been informed here that everyone inside the Capitol were Antifa/BLM false flaggers. Are you accusing a MAGA patriot of forcing her way into the building? Thats too impossible to comprehend.

False flag actors. They'll all in like kind of a witness protection program, in Tahiti, not federal lockup. As all Neo-Republican know, no discernable evidence of this CT exists, but that is actually proof that it's true.

No, it’s the instigators were democrat operatives and you know that.
You’re phony and dishonest.

You can't legally use deadly physical force to stop a robbery or a burglary if there is no threat and yet the left justifies the killing of an unarmed woman.

There were rioters who vandalized the Capitol building. Are you blinded by your dishonesty?
Are you arguing there were MAGA rioters that broke into the Capitol? We all know they were Antifa/Blmers. There may have been a few innocents but they were just touring the building. Everyone on this board knows that. I am an American Patriot. We need to stuff these lefties into prison for decades!
You can't legally use deadly physical force to stop a robbery or a burglary if there is no threat and yet the left justifies the killing of an unarmed woman.
No we all know she was an Antifa terrorist. What on earth are you talking about? No Patriot would try to break through a window to attack our Federal police?

You mean a rioter was shot and killed after attempting to pass through a barricaded doorway, one of the last barricades to the legislators. Justified. The family should sue Trumpybear for her wrongful death too. He was the one practically and morally responsible for the unlawful riot when and where was shot to death.

Are you arguing there were MAGA rioters that broke into the Capitol? We all know they were Antifa/Blmers. There may have been a few innocents but they were just touring the building. Everyone on this board knows that. I am an American Patriot. We need to stuff these lefties into prison for decades!

No we all know she was an Antifa terrorist. What on earth are you talking about? No Patriot would try to break through a window to attack our Federal police?
So, your answer is that you’re dishonest.

Of course you can. And, yes, she threatened the safety of every individual in the chamber. All of them trying to get through the window should have been shot.

Four years for one of the J6 Antifa tourists who beat a police officer with a pole. I am glad the Federal government is cracking down on these antifa BLM false flag guys. We know no MAGA patriots would do such a thing.
There were police killed with the local prog city insurrections. when law enforcement is nationalized, you will whine and cry like no others in history. It has to be to promote the new larger nation that will be a combination of United States, Mexico and Canada. Of course, those who disagree will be put into prisons and worse. That will make you happy for a short time.

Forum List

Back