Man, talk about being brainwashed. This is insane.

If it's something to do with how Jesus washed the feet of his disciples, then I'm OK with it. I'm not a religious guy (Agnostic). But if it's friggin white morons doing some stupid crap to apologize to black for some shit that happened 100 years ago, then no, I'm not ok with that. And think they're brainwashed idiots, and an embarrassment to the white race.

This has nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with Cultural Marxism. Rather than exalting a specific political party as is done in and during a communist revolution and governing system, Cultural Marxists exalt a specific race above all others.

You do realize that this is pablum, right? You could say the same about any race/group of people as in:

Whites (not all of them mind you) tend to behave like they're superior to Black people too. They think they should get the special royal treatment just because they're white.

A LOT of that stems from the racist blacks rioting, killing, looting, and then just being complete assholes to innocent people in public. Especially in the last few years.

And you dayum well know it.

Nothing less than the very survival of white skin and this place must depend upon attracting and tolerating at least ten more overt racists here per month. Boy do we suck. Boo-ya!

Forum List

Back