Why Does Everybody Always Go Out Of Order?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Now I can see that some people just aren't into Halloween so I can see why you would overlook that, but I am making this topic because I see that people are making Christmas threads already,.. and I see all of your Thanksgiving and Christmas threads but I don't go out of order when it comes to the holidays as I discuss them one at a time. Although I can see why people skip Halloween as I already said,.. I don't know why a lot of people completely skip over Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas talk and stuff. I mean, being thankful for what you have is extremely important. Not that I don't love Christmas, but still that part I've never really understood. :/ Anyways, comes Monday I'll be more than ready for Thanksgiving discussions. :)

Now I can see that some people just aren't into Halloween so I can see why you would overlook that, but I am making this topic because I see that people are making Christmas threads already,.. and I see all of your Thanksgiving and Christmas threads but I don't go out of order when it comes to the holidays as I discuss them one at a time. Although I can see why people skip Halloween as I already said,.. I don't know why a lot of people completely skip over Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas talk and stuff. I mean, being thankful for what you have is extremely important. Not that I don't love Christmas, but still that part I've never really understood. :/ Anyways, comes Monday I'll be more than ready for Thanksgiving discussions. :)
Does anyone here really believe this cuckoo whackadoodle is a “Doctors Wife”?
If she is, the “doctor” is a whacko and has no business practicing medicine.

This summer (July) my wife made me stop at a Hobby Lobby because she wanted to pick something up. I went into the store with her. They had all the Fall and Halloween stuff out already.

The other day we went to Costco. They were playing Christmas music.

And come monday you will be out of order because Veterans Day is next :heehee:

I don't know why a lot of people completely skip over Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas talk and stuff.
Because Thanksgiving doesn't line the pockets of corporate America. They would have you shopping for Christmas in Feb. if they could figure out how. This shipping boondoggle just follows the plan. The dem/globalists don't want make the Chinese suffer so they tear down the US and get you to send your hard-earned dollars to China. Move the shopping season up to before Halloween so that you are sure to get your quota of Chinese garbage.

• Banned
The other day we went to Costco. They were playing Christmas music.

Yeah, Christmas music around here is usually heard starting next month.

And come monday you will be out of order because Veterans Day is next :heehee:

True, and it's important don't get me wrong,.. but you can't really celebrate it except for wishing people a happy Veterans Day.
Because Thanksgiving doesn't line the pockets of corporate America. They would have you shopping for Christmas in Feb. if they could figure out how. This shipping boondoggle just follows the plan. The dem/globalists don't want make the Chinese suffer so they tear down the US and get you to send your hard-earned dollars to China. Move the shopping season up to before Halloween so that you are sure to get your quota of Chinese garbage.

So Christmas is all about how much money you spend on somebody today? Sad,.. really sad. :(

please link the Order of the Holidays guidebook

Does anyone here really believe this cuckoo whackadoodle is a “Doctors Wife”?
If she is, the “doctor” is a whacko and has no business practicing medicine.
Since when has the person you married ended up on your resume?
From what I understand.....YOU are the one going to school....not members of your family.

YOU are the one who earns the degree....so quit being a jerk.

Oh and I guess some people might get together and celebrate Veterans Day with a cookout or something, but if you guys will hold on for a second I need to take care of some business. BrokeLoser, I'm temporarily taking you off ignore to tell you in the words from the gym teacher off of SNL to shut the hell up! You're still pissed because I stopped talking to you after I started talking to Slade3200 and some other friendly liberals on here. Well, it's time to grow a pair and get over it already!! So, why don't you shut the ho, ho, ho, hole in your face while the adults have a decent conversation. ;) (And now back to our regularly scheduled thread. :D)

Oh yeah and my username does come from The Doctor Who show. :)

Probably a stone-cold fox.
I remember going to a party once....and this guy........he was walking around with this gorgeous blond of roughly 22 yrs. He was probably 45....balding....glasses....5 foot 4 inches....130lbs.....$3000.00 pin-striped suit with shoulder pads..........and I asked who he was......they said he was a trial lawyer.

Yep....figures.

Some people just can't wait for the big days, those who celebrate them that is. For me, tomorrow isn't just Halloween, but its also the birthday of one of my most favorite singers.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Darryl)

Forum List

Back