What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man rams Vax Mandate Protesters with car

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Luckily for the driver , i wasnt one of those who was in the crowd. If someone was concealed carry, he/she would have all rights to draw and fire. I wouldnt hesitate.
And I'd have been glad you were there.

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you tell us why Republicans were beating up cops and crapping in our Capitol? They didn`t get their way.
Why were BLM/ANTIFA burning down and looting minority businesses, murdering their own, while Joe Biteme hid in his basement all during that time, and local democrat officials did nothing to stop them?

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t count when a Leftie does It. Free pass.
Yeah, when it was found out that the Guy in Los Vegas who decided to shoot up the kids at the country western event, was a Bernie supporter, the news didnt last long on that one.

Leftist teacher "Ann #The Resistance" tweets: "Lots of white Trump supporters in Las Vegas at route 21 watching Jason aldean. Pray only Trumptards died! #prayforvegas."

Hayley Geftman-Gold, a legal executive at CBS, wrote on her Facebook page: "I'm actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters."

Roudy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, when it was found out that the Guy in Los Vegas who decided to shoot up the kids at the country western event, was a Bernie supporter, the news didnt last long on that one.

Those are justified protests and acts of rage.

OP
theHawk

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Many people rammed through people in Floyds protests.
Yea, people protecting themselves from deranged race rioters targeting white people. That’s called self defense.

OP
theHawk

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Can you tell us why Republicans were beating up cops and crapping in our Capitol? They didn`t get their way.
Because of a stolen election and cowardly Senate that let it happen.

westwall

LET'S GO BRANDON!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This would make a great video game after an appropriate period of mourning. Get from the store to your safe place running down as many anti vax crazies as you can.
Its a winner.

Aren't you the idiot claiming a T shirt is bad for calling out baldwin for killing someone?

Why yes, yes you are.

Hypocrite.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Because of a stolen election and cowardly Senate that let it happen.
You know, in a way it’s good that Biden became president. That way Americans are getting to know the garbage that the Democratic Party of today has become.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Many people rammed through people in Floyds protests.
They were blocking roads and getting violent with drivers in vehicles trying to pass. Having your car surrounded by a hostile crowd intent on beating the shit out of you is plenty of reason to run them over.

Here, it was not the same scenario, but your fucking know good and goddamn well it's not the same fucking thing.

Tommy Tainant

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aren't you the idiot claiming a T shirt is bad for calling out baldwin for killing someone?

Why yes, yes you are.

Hypocrite.
A t shirt making fun of an innocent victim is sick. Anti vaxxers have a death wish anyway.

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
Help me understand. I thought if protestors were blocking the road they were supposed to be run over.

westwall

LET'S GO BRANDON!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Help me understand. I thought if protestors were blocking the road they were supposed to be run over.

They weren't blocking the road, as you well know. That's why your hero had to drive up onto the SIDEWALK!

Lies are all you assholes seem to be good at.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
Were the protestors blocking the highway he was driving on? If rioters run onto a highway, IMO it's either run your car right through them or be dragged out of the car and killed like the blacks do when they riot on highways. I would not stop for a riot on the road: I think that's suicidal.

Sounds like they weren't on the road, however, right?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Let me help you understand.

If protesters are blocking the road and they surround your vehicle, and start pounding on it, trying to break in, you can assume that they mean to do you harm.

Is that clear?

Was that the case here?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List