Man rams Vax Mandate Protesters with car

You have it wrong sure some of a revolting group will abandon the fight but others will join. Depends on the cause of the revolt.

That is part of the point. They aren’t fighting for freedom. They want to fight to punish the other side. They can’t win decisively at the ballot box so they want to break out the ammo box. They seek revenge.

I will say it again. The best thing that could happen to this country is the RW Nuts and the LW nuts kill each other off.

Yeah, when it was found out that the Guy in Los Vegas who decided to shoot up the kids at the country western event, was a Bernie supporter, the news didnt last long on that one.

You`ve been misinformed. The LV shooter played for your team and the news didn`t last long because mass shootings aren`t unusual in this country.

You`ve been misinformed. The LV shooter played for your team and the news didn`t last long because mass shootings aren`t unusual in this country.
The same FBI that followed the Hillary Russian Collusion Dossier, that was "proven" to be created by the Hillary Campaign. Thanks i lost all respect for the FBI.

Glad the guy was arrested...and he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.....

If people protesting so triggers you that you want to ram your car into them and murder them -- you are in the wrong country....

You are an idiot. A mouth breather. I suspect you spend a lot of time licking the monitor.
Suggestion, worthless name-callers: don't post some long screed after you start with the name-calling, because that doesn't get read. I just delete you immediately. So it's a waste of time to write half a book afterward.

Interesting, this idea on this forum that people should combine conversation with obscenity cursing and name-calling. I don't think those approaches go together. People can have a conversation with me, or they can obscene-name-call me, but not both. I wonder why anyone puts up with it. Obviously the name-callers aren't any good, just a waste of digital bits.

Suggestion, worthless name-callers: don't post some long screed after you start with the name-calling, because that doesn't get read. I just delete you immediately. So it's a waste of time to write half a book afterward.

Interesting, this idea on this forum that people should combine conversation with obscenity cursing and name-calling. I don't think those approaches go together. People can have a conversation with me, or they can obscene-name-call me, but not both. I wonder why anyone puts up with it. Obviously the name-callers aren't any good, just a waste of digital bits.

It wouldn’t have mattered. You wouldn’t read the long post anyway. Your attention span is too short to read something that long.

A leftwing lunatic used his Jeep to run over a crowd protesting the mandatory vaccine mandates.

The man is a retired Fed suffering from TDS.

View attachment 556021

Radical leftwingers are the real danger to society and should be put on a terror watch list.
but the Terrorist in Chief won't do that

dont know why i am laughing but..

yeh, I coulda written this

Not getting their way makes Democrats nuts. Live and let live Republicans can't relate to that kind of bigotry.
bigotry?

dont you mean juvenility? (yes, i know.. not a word.. but the dims make u think up words like this)

Forum List

Back