What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man rams Vax Mandate Protesters with car

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I suggest you reread it the opening sentences say it clearly and how does a lady get injured if he did not ram them?
"A witness stated a man disagreed with the protest, entered his vehicle and intentionally drove toward the protesters,"

People get hurt in crowds all the time.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"A witness stated a man disagreed with the protest, entered his vehicle and intentionally drove toward the protesters,"

REREAD the article it clearly states that he drove into the crowd.

Tommy Tainant

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This would make a great video game after an appropriate period of mourning. Get from the store to your safe place running down as many anti vax crazies as you can.
Its a winner.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You are trying way too hard here. We should all condemn these types of actions no matter who does them.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You are trying way too hard here. We should all condemn these types of actions no matter who does them.
I'm not saying it's a good thing, I'm saying it was a misrepresented thing.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This would make a great video game after an appropriate period of mourning. Get from the store to your safe place running down as many anti vax crazies as you can.
Its a winner.
I think an even more entertaining video game might involve the same scenario, only substitute crude, stupid, loud-mouthed Welshmen for "anti vax crazies". Yeah, I'd play that.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's a good thing, I'm saying it was a misrepresented thing.

He drove into the crowd and injured a woman, for that he was arrested. What is being misrepresented

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He drove into the crowd and injured a woman, for that he was arrested. What is being misrepresented
The only witness quoted says "towards the crowd" and we all know if he had driven into the crowd scattering protestors like bowling pins it would be all over the national media.

I'm sure it happened, just not the way our right wing friends would like to represent it.

Last edited:

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's not what witnesses claim.
ONE witness retard the cops said he did it and arrested him so guess what dumb shit there was more then one witness.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only witness quoted says "towards the crowd" and we all know if he driven into the crowd scattering protestors like blowing pins it would be all over the national media.

I'm sure it happened, just not the way our right wing friends would like to represent it.

It is being reported by the very right wing LA Times the same way....;)

Roudy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A leftwing lunatic used his Jeep to run over a crowd protesting the mandatory vaccine mandates.

The man is a retired Fed suffering from TDS.

View attachment 556021

Radical leftwingers are the real danger to society and should be put on a terror watch list.
There are many of his type in the govt. today, especially of the left wing deep state variety.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It is being reported by the very right wing LA Times the same way....;)
Got a link? A search returns lots of results, all antivaxers attacking vaccination sites.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Got a link? A search returns lots of results, all antivaxers attacking vaccination sites.
Why did the cops arrest him if he did nothing?

Roudy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lets remember the big deal they made when someone was driven over, in the statue removal protests, and how Trump was the cause of it. And here they won’t even bother mentioning it, nor the fact that it has to do with Biden’s mandate. It’s as if it didn’t even happen.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are saying that the driver got pissed off at the anti vaxxers, jumped into his car, and then drove purposely onto the SIDEWALK to run them over.
Luckily for the driver , i wasnt one of those who was in the crowd. If someone was concealed carry, he/she would have all rights to draw and fire. I wouldnt hesitate.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lets remember the big deal they made when someone was driven over, in the statue removal protests, and how Trump was the cause of it. And here they won’t even bother mentioning it, nor the fact that it has to do with Biden’s mandate. It’s as if it didn’t even happen.
As if it didn't even happen. Kind of like magic, huh?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List