Man rams Vax Mandate Protesters with car

Can you tell us why Republicans were beating up cops and crapping in our Capitol? They didn`t get their way.
Why were BLM/ANTIFA burning down and looting minority businesses, murdering their own, while Joe Biteme hid in his basement all during that time, and local democrat officials did nothing to stop them?

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

Doesn’t count when a Leftie does It. Free pass.
Yeah, when it was found out that the Guy in Los Vegas who decided to shoot up the kids at the country western event, was a Bernie supporter, the news didnt last long on that one.

Leftist teacher "Ann #The Resistance" tweets: "Lots of white Trump supporters in Las Vegas at route 21 watching Jason aldean. Pray only Trumptards died! #prayforvegas."

Hayley Geftman-Gold, a legal executive at CBS, wrote on her Facebook page: "I'm actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters."

Yeah, when it was found out that the Guy in Los Vegas who decided to shoot up the kids at the country western event, was a Bernie supporter, the news didnt last long on that one.

Those are justified protests and acts of rage.

This would make a great video game after an appropriate period of mourning. Get from the store to your safe place running down as many anti vax crazies as you can.
Its a winner.

Aren't you the idiot claiming a T shirt is bad for calling out baldwin for killing someone?

Why yes, yes you are.

Hypocrite.

Many people rammed through people in Floyds protests.
They were blocking roads and getting violent with drivers in vehicles trying to pass. Having your car surrounded by a hostile crowd intent on beating the shit out of you is plenty of reason to run them over.

Here, it was not the same scenario, but your fucking know good and goddamn well it's not the same fucking thing.

Help me understand. I thought if protestors were blocking the road they were supposed to be run over.

Were the protestors blocking the highway he was driving on? If rioters run onto a highway, IMO it's either run your car right through them or be dragged out of the car and killed like the blacks do when they riot on highways. I would not stop for a riot on the road: I think that's suicidal.

Sounds like they weren't on the road, however, right?

Help me understand. I thought if protestors were blocking the road they were supposed to be run over.
Let me help you understand.

If protesters are blocking the road and they surround your vehicle, and start pounding on it, trying to break in, you can assume that they mean to do you harm.

Is that clear?

Was that the case here?

Forum List

Back