Man rams Vax Mandate Protesters with car

I suggest you reread it the opening sentences say it clearly and how does a lady get injured if he did not ram them?
"A witness stated a man disagreed with the protest, entered his vehicle and intentionally drove toward the protesters,"

People get hurt in crowds all the time.

This would make a great video game after an appropriate period of mourning. Get from the store to your safe place running down as many anti vax crazies as you can.
Its a winner.

"A witness stated a man disagreed with the protest, entered his vehicle and intentionally drove toward the protesters,"

People get hurt in crowds all the time.

You are trying way too hard here. We should all condemn these types of actions no matter who does them.

This would make a great video game after an appropriate period of mourning. Get from the store to your safe place running down as many anti vax crazies as you can.
Its a winner.
I think an even more entertaining video game might involve the same scenario, only substitute crude, stupid, loud-mouthed Welshmen for "anti vax crazies". Yeah, I'd play that.

He drove into the crowd and injured a woman, for that he was arrested. What is being misrepresented
The only witness quoted says "towards the crowd" and we all know if he had driven into the crowd scattering protestors like bowling pins it would be all over the national media.

I'm sure it happened, just not the way our right wing friends would like to represent it.

Last edited:
The only witness quoted says "towards the crowd" and we all know if he driven into the crowd scattering protestors like blowing pins it would be all over the national media.

I'm sure it happened, just not the way our right wing friends would like to represent it.

It is being reported by the very right wing LA Times the same way....;)

A leftwing lunatic used his Jeep to run over a crowd protesting the mandatory vaccine mandates.

The man is a retired Fed suffering from TDS.

View attachment 556021

Radical leftwingers are the real danger to society and should be put on a terror watch list.
There are many of his type in the govt. today, especially of the left wing deep state variety.

Lets remember the big deal they made when someone was driven over, in the statue removal protests, and how Trump was the cause of it. And here they won’t even bother mentioning it, nor the fact that it has to do with Biden’s mandate. It’s as if it didn’t even happen.

They are saying that the driver got pissed off at the anti vaxxers, jumped into his car, and then drove purposely onto the SIDEWALK to run them over.
Luckily for the driver , i wasnt one of those who was in the crowd. If someone was concealed carry, he/she would have all rights to draw and fire. I wouldnt hesitate.

Lets remember the big deal they made when someone was driven over, in the statue removal protests, and how Trump was the cause of it. And here they won’t even bother mentioning it, nor the fact that it has to do with Biden’s mandate. It’s as if it didn’t even happen.
As if it didn't even happen. Kind of like magic, huh?

Forum List

Back