Man on bail for murder.....found with illegal gun....this is how democrats create gun crime.

You are ignorantly linking democrats (communists) with race. You know nothing but hate for democrats so to speak unbiased is now null and void.
Trump divided the country but you never recognised a well worn fascist tactic. Now it's carryover is blamed on Biden. Apparently division only started in inauguration day. Really? You're not real smart at this.
How is Biden promoting racism? I say he has not introduced one policy that suggest that. You have because it's all you have. You're pathetically ignorant.

I just told you how he's promoting racist hate. Why do you leftists always ask questions we already answered all the time? It's like you have a mental block that stops you from reading things you don't want to see.

But since I answered yours before you even asked, I'll turn it around on you: How did Trump divide the country? Did he do it with prison reform that got thousands of blacks out of prison early? Did he do it when he allocated more funding to black colleges? How? Thems colored peoples must be pretty dumb, they's came out in higher numbers for Trump than other Republican candidates. Of course they really weren't black. You ain't really black unless you voted for Biden.

The Democrat party wouldn't be anything today if they didn't turn Americans against each other all the time: Rich vs poor, police vs criminal, religious vs secular, pro gun Americans vs anti-gun Americans, CEO's vs workers, black vs white, and oh.......... my favorite of all time, War On Women. This from the party that is destroying chances of high school girls to win trophies and possibly get a college scholarship because some weirdo in a dress decides to compete in female sports.

The Democrat party's strategy is to form people into groups, and then decide which groups they love and which groups they hate. But I don't want to drift off the topic too far and turn this conversation into a racial jungle. Besides, I've got to get to 7-11 and pickup some beer which is always difficult since I don't speak Indian.

You're paranoid and full of hate. Apart from being a dickhead.
In the past it was lynchings. Today it's insurrections.
Insurrections? Plural? You meant to say insurrection as in singluar. So where does that put us at compared to the left with riots, like 100 to 1 or something.
When I said insurrections plural, was because there was more than one.

On October 8, 2020, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announced the arrests of 13 men suspected of orchestrating a domestic terror plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan, and otherwise violently overthrow the state government.

7 months of burning and looting our cities........burning and destroying court houses and police stations and murdering over 30 Americans.....and setting up their own, independent, insurrectionist zones of control that exist to this day.....2 billion dollars in damages to mostly black owned businesses, and hundreds of police officers wounded........

Actual violence by democrat party controlled blm and antifa..........

in cities across the United States....

13 dipshits who were arrested long before they did anything...

Can you see the fucking difference?

So everything is democrats fault. Republicans are not responsible for one crime in 50 years. Not one.
Why didn't You say that before?
You're just so smart to be able to diagnose the problem in that time.

It's not our people saying that white supremacy is worse than terrorism.
They're not saying it's worse than terrorism. They saying it manifests itself in terrorism. In the past it was lynchings. Today it's insurrections.

That is bullshit........the only actual insurrections are happening in the no-go zones created by blm and antifa after they actually burned and looted cities for 7 months........and murdered over 30 Americans...they burned and trashed court houses and police stations and violently attacked police for 7 months....you dumb ass.....

The protest on Jan. 6 was a bunch of Trump supporters peacefully walking through the building and taking selfies while blm and antifa on the other side of the building attacked police and vandalized the building.....

White supremacists are about 6 people living in their parents basements...while blam and antifa are the terrorist wing of the democrat party, given financial and political support by the democrat party and it's politicians and allied groups......

Here.......learn something....here are the Trump supporters in the Capitol building......walking through the building, talking peacefully with the police and taking selfies......

we are going to find out that blm and antifa were at the capitol in large numbers, the same way we found out that the police officer was not murdered by Trump supporters hitting him with a fire extinguisher.....as soon as the democrats have no more use for lying about blm and antifa...

Peacefully walking through the building?
Are you serious? It was a blatantattack of a place whereby that type of group should not be. There was shots fired and one shot dead.
I apologise to you. I now know that was all for peaceful purposes. I thought it was disgruntled republicans wanting to overturn the election results. Silly me.
I'll tell every one else how wrong we all are.

There was one shot fired...by a capitol police officer...you idiot....and he shot an unarmed, female Trump supporter who he didn't even try to arrest peacefully or warn.....

Sorry. I thought you said peaceful. Is that what guns are for?
I didn't know you had unique access to what happened. You must tell people because we all thought the person was another redneck brain dead Republican.

No one in the building had a gun...you idiot.... the only gun that shot someone was in the hands of a federal agent, who shot an unarmed, female Trump supporter without any attempt at taking her into custody.

How could you possibly know who was carrying what when they weren't checked as they entered? You don't. If you say you do, you are a liar.

You are making pathetic justifications and blaming democrats for every conceivable problems that exists. Wake up to yourself.
Under no circumstances was that attack justified in any way other than people like you who wanted to overturn the election result. If democrats did it, you would want blood. There's nothing patriotic about that. Where's this democracy you bellow about? So get yourself some facts. Don't bother replying. You are an intellectual cripple.

The prosecutors stated that all of those arrested, none of them had guns......no guns were fired by the protestors....you have nothing.....

You might be able to explain why they did so much damage as you said it was a peaceful march through the building.
Politicians feared for their lives after threats to kill pence and Pelosi.peaceful ay?

Would you like to rephrase that ignorant brain fart?

Which is no more of an insurrection than if they stopped a terrorist bombing. If the terrorists didn't bomb anything because they were stopped beforehand, then there was no bombing.

Read the indictment

It shows the dozens of overt acts they performed including buying $4,000 of explosives, recruiting, and training it's embers to carry out the kidnapping. They performed several surveillance missions and all told scores of overt acts in furtherance of the kidnapping.

So this is not a no harm no foul situation. They committed enough acts for a conviction.

They did not succeed. Over here we had some morons that planned to bomb a bridge. The FBI were on to them and stopped them before they even came close. It had zero to do with white supremacy like all the others you claim. They were just plain terrorists who were white. It was political--not racial.

You are ignorantly linking democrats (communists) with race. You know nothing but hate for democrats so to speak unbiased is now null and void.
Trump divided the country but you never recognised a well worn fascist tactic. Now it's carryover is blamed on Biden. Apparently division only started in inauguration day. Really? You're not real smart at this.
How is Biden promoting racism? I say he has not introduced one policy that suggest that. You have because it's all you have. You're pathetically ignorant.

I just told you how he's promoting racist hate. Why do you leftists always ask questions we already answered all the time? It's like you have a mental block that stops you from reading things you don't want to see.

But since I answered yours before you even asked, I'll turn it around on you: How did Trump divide the country? Did he do it with prison reform that got thousands of blacks out of prison early? Did he do it when he allocated more funding to black colleges? How? Thems colored peoples must be pretty dumb, they's came out in higher numbers for Trump than other Republican candidates. Of course they really weren't black. You ain't really black unless you voted for Biden.

The Democrat party wouldn't be anything today if they didn't turn Americans against each other all the time: Rich vs poor, police vs criminal, religious vs secular, pro gun Americans vs anti-gun Americans, CEO's vs workers, black vs white, and oh.......... my favorite of all time, War On Women. This from the party that is destroying chances of high school girls to win trophies and possibly get a college scholarship because some weirdo in a dress decides to compete in female sports.

The Democrat party's strategy is to form people into groups, and then decide which groups they love and which groups they hate. But I don't want to drift off the topic too far and turn this conversation into a racial jungle. Besides, I've got to get to 7-11 and pickup some beer which is always difficult since I don't speak Indian.

You're paranoid and full of hate. Apart from being a dickhead.
In the past it was lynchings. Today it's insurrections.
Insurrections? Plural? You meant to say insurrection as in singluar. So where does that put us at compared to the left with riots, like 100 to 1 or something.
When I said insurrections plural, was because there was more than one.

On October 8, 2020, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announced the arrests of 13 men suspected of orchestrating a domestic terror plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan, and otherwise violently overthrow the state government.

7 months of burning and looting our cities........burning and destroying court houses and police stations and murdering over 30 Americans.....and setting up their own, independent, insurrectionist zones of control that exist to this day.....2 billion dollars in damages to mostly black owned businesses, and hundreds of police officers wounded........

Actual violence by democrat party controlled blm and antifa..........

in cities across the United States....

13 dipshits who were arrested long before they did anything...

Can you see the fucking difference?

So everything is democrats fault. Republicans are not responsible for one crime in 50 years. Not one.
Why didn't You say that before?
You're just so smart to be able to diagnose the problem in that time.

Did I say that? No.....what I did say is that the policies of the democrat party, and their beliefs about crime create gun crime and gun murder.

When you believe that the system is racist and that criminals are only locked up because they are minorities....and then proceed to release them regardless of their crime but only based on their skin color.....they release violent, repeat offenders who drive the gun crime and gun murder rates........

YOu need to look at the shooters in news stories......when they actually report on the actual history of the criminals, you will see multiple felony convictions for violent crime and guns........and yet the democrat party prosecutors plea bargain away gun charges, and judges grant bail and home monitoring and then give short prison sentences....allowing the same gun offenders to offend over and over again....

They're not saying it's worse than terrorism. They saying it manifests itself in terrorism. In the past it was lynchings. Today it's insurrections.

That is bullshit........the only actual insurrections are happening in the no-go zones created by blm and antifa after they actually burned and looted cities for 7 months........and murdered over 30 Americans...they burned and trashed court houses and police stations and violently attacked police for 7 months....you dumb ass.....

The protest on Jan. 6 was a bunch of Trump supporters peacefully walking through the building and taking selfies while blm and antifa on the other side of the building attacked police and vandalized the building.....

White supremacists are about 6 people living in their parents basements...while blam and antifa are the terrorist wing of the democrat party, given financial and political support by the democrat party and it's politicians and allied groups......

Here.......learn something....here are the Trump supporters in the Capitol building......walking through the building, talking peacefully with the police and taking selfies......

we are going to find out that blm and antifa were at the capitol in large numbers, the same way we found out that the police officer was not murdered by Trump supporters hitting him with a fire extinguisher.....as soon as the democrats have no more use for lying about blm and antifa...

Are you serious? It was a blatantattack of a place whereby that type of group should not be. There was shots fired and one shot dead.
I apologise to you. I now know that was all for peaceful purposes. I thought it was disgruntled republicans wanting to overturn the election results. Silly me.

There was one shot fired...by a capitol police officer...you idiot....and he shot an unarmed, female Trump supporter who he didn't even try to arrest peacefully or warn.....

I didn't know you had unique access to what happened. You must tell people because we all thought the person was another redneck brain dead Republican.

No one in the building had a gun...you idiot.... the only gun that shot someone was in the hands of a federal agent, who shot an unarmed, female Trump supporter without any attempt at taking her into custody.

How could you possibly know who was carrying what when they weren't checked as they entered? You don't. If you say you do, you are a liar.

You are making pathetic justifications and blaming democrats for every conceivable problems that exists. Wake up to yourself.
Under no circumstances was that attack justified in any way other than people like you who wanted to overturn the election result. If democrats did it, you would want blood. There's nothing patriotic about that. Where's this democracy you bellow about? So get yourself some facts. Don't bother replying. You are an intellectual cripple.

The prosecutors stated that all of those arrested, none of them had guns......no guns were fired by the protestors....you have nothing.....

You might be able to explain why they did so much damage as you said it was a peaceful march through the building.
Politicians feared for their lives after threats to kill pence and Pelosi.peaceful ay?

They didn't....the blm and antifa brown shirts on the other side of the building attacked the police and vandalized the building.....

And the U.S. attorneys stated there were no capture and kill groups in the protestor rands.......they said that before a federal judge...

They didn't....the blm and antifa brown shirts on the other side of the building attacked the police and vandalized the building.....

And the U.S. attorneys stated there were no capture and kill groups in the protestor rands.......they said that before a federal judge...

Your a liar. Pence and Pelosi and the footage shows them fleeing the rioters.
Peaceful march my foot.
Why are you protecting these terrorists?
You know republicans organised it, backed by Trump and you supported it.
You are the liar to deny any of it.

Peaceful march my foot.

You were shown the video...Trump supporters wandering the halls and taking selfies....blm and antifa were on the other side of the building attacking the police and vandalizing the place....just like we were lied to and told Trump supporters murdered the police officer, we are going to find out that blm and antifa brown shirts were the ones causing the violence and destruction.......

Peaceful march my foot.

You were shown the video...Trump supporters wandering the halls and taking selfies....blm and antifa were on the other side of the building attacking the police and vandalizing the place....just like we were lied to and told Trump supporters murdered the police officer, we are going to find out that blm and antifa brown shirts were the ones causing the violence and destruction.......

You're not worth debatIng it. You are in denial it was orchestrated by Republicans. They smashed windows and entered through them. Thatsvwhat you call wandering the halls and taking selfies??
Really? The rest of the world saw it as a violent attack but you know otherwise?
Your intelligence is a blight on the human race. You have to be lacking iodine.

Peaceful march my foot.

You're not worth debatIng it. You are in denial it was orchestrated by Republicans. They smashed windows and entered through them. Thatsvwhat you call wandering the halls and taking selfies??
Really? The rest of the world saw it as a violent attack but you know otherwise?
Your intelligence is a blight on the human race. You have to be lacking iodine.

They smashed windows and entered through them.

You mean except for the video of the cops and one of the congress people opening the doors and letting them in...you mean except for that...right?

The violence came from the blm and antifa goons hidden among the Trump supporters.......Trump held rallies for 5 years, with crowds of over 50-70 thousand people, multiple times a day at the end...no violence.

Blm and antifa, have been burning and looting our cities, burning and wrecking court houses and police stations, and murdered over 30 Americans for 7 months straight leading up to Jan. 6......they violently attacked police for 7 months as well....injuring hundreds of them......

We also have the democrat party during the first campaign paying thugs to start fights at Trump rallies.......

Here we have Bob Creamer, democrat activist stating on video how he and his partner found goons to start violence at the earlyTrump rallies...

So of the two groups......blm and antifa have the history of violence and vandalism, Trump supporters do not....so again...you shitheads lied for months about Trump supporters murdering that police officer......then, after you got your 2nd Impeachment, you finally released the autopsy.......after hiding it for months....and he wasn't murdered by Trump supporters...you lying assholes...

So sell your crap to biden voters, only they are stupid enough to believe you.

Peaceful march my foot.

Here....the cops and the Oregon lawmaker opening the door to let Trump supporters in..

Notice....the Trump people are not fighting the police.....they are not damaging anything....

Peaceful march my foot.

Here....the cops and the Oregon lawmaker opening the door to let Trump supporters in..

Notice....the Trump people are not fighting the police.....they are not damaging anything....

Go away son. Your making a fool of yourself. Your colleagues are cringing with embarrassment persisting with your folly.

"Illegal Gun?"

WTF is an "illegal gun?"
Is it possible we can shut down those "illegal gun" manufacturers?

THAT would certainly solve all the gun crime problems, right?

An illegal gun is one that is stolen or used by somebody not permitted to be in possession of a firearm. But hey, where do they manufacture all those illegal narcotics at, an illegal narcotics factory somewhere?
Do try to stay on topic.

BUT
I thought gun owners were "responsible."
And I thought having a gun PREVENTED crimes.

Are you saying that guns DON'T prevent crimes?
Are you saying that gun owners are not "responsible?"

NEWS FLASH....Gun Guy Discovers Reality...More to come!

There is where those who push for gun control laws ignore reality.
The reality is that those intent on a crime with a gun will already be intending to risk a much greater penalty than you can impose for gun control.
So then the gun control law will not deter them in the least, from gaining the guns they want illegally.
It is only the person who intends to obey the law that will be deterred by gun control laws.
So then gun control increases the advantage of the criminals.
It disarms the honest who would otherwise have prevented crime, but does nothing to disarm the criminals intent on committing crimes.
REALITY my son
IS

That if you and yours weren't so ignorant about gun policy THAT guy wouldn't have had a gun in the first place.

BUT...
Fill your house with 25 guns. No one will steal them.
Need a few bucks. Sell them to "that guy." After all, you're ABSOLUTELY certain HE'S a good guy with a gun.

Miami, a few days ago...How many in that crowd do you suppose had guns. How many fired back?
Good guys with guns don't stop gun crime. They contribute to it.
The purpose of the posts was to point out the stupidity of your beliefs.

Bad guys don't get guns UNLESS they get them from "Good Guys." Guns are made "illegal" and aren't made "bad,"
Guns become "bad" or "illegal" through the incompetence or criminality of the "good guy with a gun."

So, my you gun nut...
When you complain about gun crime, look in the mirror.
YOU are the cause.

Yep.....I would say about 95% of gun crime and gun murder in the U.S. is created by the policies and actions of the democrat party....

Another example..

Shortly after a CWB reporter settled in for an afternoon of felony bond court proceedings, prosecutors announced the first case of the day in which they would accuse someone of possessing a gun while on bail for another gun case. Toward the end of the session, another man was charged with having a gun while on bail for first-degree murder.
----

Just a few hours later, Vincent Davidson, 38, walked into a bond court hearing conducted via Zoom before Judge Mary Marubio. Prosecutors were charging him with a new case — unlawful use of a weapon by a felon. They said he was on bail for first-degree murder and shooting a second person when cops allegedly caught him with another gun this week.

On October 1, 2017, a man walked up to Tommie L. Jones, 28, and a 26-year-old woman as they stood in the 2600 block of East 75th Street around 10:30 a.m. The man pulled out a gun and opened fire on the two. Jones was pronounced dead at the scene from multiple gunshot wounds to his head and back. The woman, shot in the back, was seriously wounded but survived.

How about before you bother normal American gun owners with stupid, new gun laws that also won't keep guns out of the hands of criminals...you keep guys like this in jail, and then prison.

"Illegal Gun?"

WTF is an "illegal gun?"

We can't stop illegal drugs from South America, Asia, etc., so how does anyone expect to be able to stop illegal guns?
Every drug dealer has to be armed since they deal with cash, can't go to banks, and can't call the police.
Oh where oh Where do illegal guns come from
Oh where oh where could it be
Not from fairy dust or magic or wishes so hard
But from "good guys with guns" and NRA cards

How?
Background checks on EVERY sale. After all, good guys with guns won't violate the law, would they?
Limits on the number of firearms a person can buy in a given period. Limits the strawman seller.
Limits on ammunition purchase over a given period.
Stronger laws that allow the police to take weapons from nutjobs.

Given there's more guns than people in this country it will take a while to wean off the excess but it is a fact
FEWER GUNS = LESS GUN CRIME

Do try to stay on topic.

BUT

People who are not allowed to possess or carry guns are not responsible. That's how they lost their right to have a firearm in the first place. Guns do prevent crime. People with guns use their firearm between 1 to 4 million times every single year, depending on who's statistics you look at. I live in reality--you gun grabbers don't. You have this fantasy that if you take guns away from good guys, the bad guys will simply turn theirs in.

Oh, and I am completely on target with my reply to your comment.

Even if you made all guns illegal, people would still make them in machine shops. 3-D printers have been used to manufacture guns, and from what I read, is happening as we speak and sold in the underground market. They work fine and cannot be traced to anybody anywhere.
If those are the stats you believe you relationship with reality is something like 15th cousin thrown out for being nutso.

Criminals get guns from "good guys with guns."
Since we can't get rid of criminals, and we can't get rid of the "good guys" then getting rid of some of the guns is the clearest path to reducing gun crime.

QUESTION:
If manufacturing "ghost guns" is illegal are those who make the "law abiding" gun owners?
If selling a gun to a criminal is illegal are those doing it still "law abiding" gun owners?

Seems like those "good guys with guns" are really just criminals awaiting their chance.

Yep.....I would say about 95% of gun crime and gun murder in the U.S. is created by the policies and actions of the democrat party....

Another example..

Shortly after a CWB reporter settled in for an afternoon of felony bond court proceedings, prosecutors announced the first case of the day in which they would accuse someone of possessing a gun while on bail for another gun case. Toward the end of the session, another man was charged with having a gun while on bail for first-degree murder.
----

Just a few hours later, Vincent Davidson, 38, walked into a bond court hearing conducted via Zoom before Judge Mary Marubio. Prosecutors were charging him with a new case — unlawful use of a weapon by a felon. They said he was on bail for first-degree murder and shooting a second person when cops allegedly caught him with another gun this week.

On October 1, 2017, a man walked up to Tommie L. Jones, 28, and a 26-year-old woman as they stood in the 2600 block of East 75th Street around 10:30 a.m. The man pulled out a gun and opened fire on the two. Jones was pronounced dead at the scene from multiple gunshot wounds to his head and back. The woman, shot in the back, was seriously wounded but survived.

How about before you bother normal American gun owners with stupid, new gun laws that also won't keep guns out of the hands of criminals...you keep guys like this in jail, and then prison.

"Illegal Gun?"

WTF is an "illegal gun?"

We can't stop illegal drugs from South America, Asia, etc., so how does anyone expect to be able to stop illegal guns?
Every drug dealer has to be armed since they deal with cash, can't go to banks, and can't call the police.

How?
Background checks on EVERY sale. After all, good guys with guns won't violate the law, would they?
Limits on the number of firearms a person can buy in a given period. Limits the strawman seller.

Given there's more guns than people in this country it will take a while to wean off the excess but it is a fact

Idiot......criminals don't do background checks....they use straw buyers or steal the guns......

Limits on gun buying? That's fucking stupid. Criminals don't pay attention to that either.

Ammunition buying limits.....you fascists never fucking stop....and criminals ignore that too.

We already have all the laws we need to take guns away from crazy people....but guys like obama made it impossible for the police to do so....in particular in Florida with the Promise Program which kept the school and the police from giving the kid the well deserved criminal record which would have shown up on a background check....you idiot.

Do try to stay on topic.

BUT

People who are not allowed to possess or carry guns are not responsible. That's how they lost their right to have a firearm in the first place. Guns do prevent crime. People with guns use their firearm between 1 to 4 million times every single year, depending on who's statistics you look at. I live in reality--you gun grabbers don't. You have this fantasy that if you take guns away from good guys, the bad guys will simply turn theirs in.

Even if you made all guns illegal, people would still make them in machine shops. 3-D printers have been used to manufacture guns, and from what I read, is happening as we speak and sold in the underground market. They work fine and cannot be traced to anybody anywhere.
If those are the stats you believe you relationship with reality is something like 15th cousin thrown out for being nutso.

Since we can't get rid of criminals, and we can't get rid of the "good guys" then getting rid of some of the guns is the clearest path to reducing gun crime.

QUESTION:
If manufacturing "ghost guns" is illegal are those who make the "law abiding" gun owners?
If selling a gun to a criminal is illegal are those doing it still "law abiding" gun owners?

Seems like those "good guys with guns" are really just criminals awaiting their chance.

No...idiot....the clearest path is to lock up the tiny number of criminals who use guns to shoot people.....these criminals are captured by police, then released by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians...stop that, and you reduce gun crime by about 95%.......

The shooters in any community are a tiny number of criminals....and they will have been arrested over and over again, and released over and over again despite gun convictions and arrests....

Another example..

----

"Illegal Gun?"

WTF is an "illegal gun?"

How?

Idiot......criminals don't do background checks....they use straw buyers or steal the guns......

Limits on gun buying? That's fucking stupid. Criminals don't pay attention to that either.

Ammunition buying limits.....you fascists never fucking stop....and criminals ignore that too.

We already have all the laws we need to take guns away from crazy people....but guys like obama made it impossible for the police to do so....in particular in Florida with the Promise Program which kept the school and the police from giving the kid the well deserved criminal record which would have shown up on a background check....you idiot.
But But But

Unless those criminals are buying or stealing those guns from "Law abiding" gun owners I'm not sure where they're coming from.
Is there a company that makes guns for criminals?
Is there a gun store that only caters to criminals?

Why don't YOU tell us all about the manufacturer that makes guns only for criminals and the gun stores that cater only to criminals.

AND NOW FOR THE STUPID...

So Obama FORCED Florida with a GOP gov and more than 2/3 GOP in the legislature to pass a law that makes it easier to get guns.

Can you understand just how stupid that claim is? No? I thought not.

1622856609685.png

Do try to stay on topic.

BUT

QUESTION:

No...idiot....the clearest path is to lock up the tiny number of criminals who use guns to shoot people.....these criminals are captured by police, then released by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians...stop that, and you reduce gun crime by about 95%.......

The shooters in any community are a tiny number of criminals....and they will have been arrested over and over again, and released over and over again despite gun convictions and arrests....
That, my tiny brained cheeto sucker would take care of maybe 5% of gun crime.
Whatcha gonna do bout the 95% of gun crime that is YOU?!?!?!

Forum List

Back