Man on bail for murder.....found with illegal gun....this is how democrats create gun crime.

Yep.....I would say about 95% of gun crime and gun murder in the U.S. is created by the policies and actions of the democrat party....

Another example..

Shortly after a CWB reporter settled in for an afternoon of felony bond court proceedings, prosecutors announced the first case of the day in which they would accuse someone of possessing a gun while on bail for another gun case. Toward the end of the session, another man was charged with having a gun while on bail for first-degree murder.
----

Just a few hours later, Vincent Davidson, 38, walked into a bond court hearing conducted via Zoom before Judge Mary Marubio. Prosecutors were charging him with a new case — unlawful use of a weapon by a felon. They said he was on bail for first-degree murder and shooting a second person when cops allegedly caught him with another gun this week.

On October 1, 2017, a man walked up to Tommie L. Jones, 28, and a 26-year-old woman as they stood in the 2600 block of East 75th Street around 10:30 a.m. The man pulled out a gun and opened fire on the two. Jones was pronounced dead at the scene from multiple gunshot wounds to his head and back. The woman, shot in the back, was seriously wounded but survived.

How about before you bother normal American gun owners with stupid, new gun laws that also won't keep guns out of the hands of criminals...you keep guys like this in jail, and then prison.

"Illegal Gun?"

WTF is an "illegal gun?"
Is it possible we can shut down those "illegal gun" manufacturers?

THAT would certainly solve all the gun crime problems, right?

We can't stop illegal drugs from South America, Asia, etc., so how does anyone expect to be able to stop illegal guns?
Every drug dealer has to be armed since they deal with cash, can't go to banks, and can't call the police.
Oh where oh Where do illegal guns come from
Oh where oh where could it be
Not from fairy dust or magic or wishes so hard
But from "good guys with guns" and NRA cards

How?
Background checks on EVERY sale. After all, good guys with guns won't violate the law, would they?
Limits on the number of firearms a person can buy in a given period. Limits the strawman seller.
Limits on ammunition purchase over a given period.
Stronger laws that allow the police to take weapons from nutjobs.

Given there's more guns than people in this country it will take a while to wean off the excess but it is a fact
FEWER GUNS = LESS GUN CRIME

Idiot......criminals don't do background checks....they use straw buyers or steal the guns......

Limits on gun buying? That's fucking stupid. Criminals don't pay attention to that either.

Ammunition buying limits.....you fascists never fucking stop....and criminals ignore that too.

We already have all the laws we need to take guns away from crazy people....but guys like obama made it impossible for the police to do so....in particular in Florida with the Promise Program which kept the school and the police from giving the kid the well deserved criminal record which would have shown up on a background check....you idiot.
But But But

Unless those criminals are buying or stealing those guns from "Law abiding" gun owners I'm not sure where they're coming from.
Is there a company that makes guns for criminals?
Is there a gun store that only caters to criminals?

Why don't YOU tell us all about the manufacturer that makes guns only for criminals and the gun stores that cater only to criminals.

AND NOW FOR THE STUPID...

So Obama FORCED Florida with a GOP gov and more than 2/3 GOP in the legislature to pass a law that makes it easier to get guns.

Can you understand just how stupid that claim is? No? I thought not.

View attachment 497474

Moron....his promise program came from the Department of Justice and his education department you idiot.

Do try to stay on topic.

BUT
I thought gun owners were "responsible."
And I thought having a gun PREVENTED crimes.

Are you saying that guns DON'T prevent crimes?
Are you saying that gun owners are not "responsible?"

NEWS FLASH....Gun Guy Discovers Reality...More to come!

People who are not allowed to possess or carry guns are not responsible. That's how they lost their right to have a firearm in the first place. Guns do prevent crime. People with guns use their firearm between 1 to 4 million times every single year, depending on who's statistics you look at. I live in reality--you gun grabbers don't. You have this fantasy that if you take guns away from good guys, the bad guys will simply turn theirs in.

Oh, and I am completely on target with my reply to your comment.

Even if you made all guns illegal, people would still make them in machine shops. 3-D printers have been used to manufacture guns, and from what I read, is happening as we speak and sold in the underground market. They work fine and cannot be traced to anybody anywhere.
If those are the stats you believe you relationship with reality is something like 15th cousin thrown out for being nutso.

Criminals get guns from "good guys with guns."
Since we can't get rid of criminals, and we can't get rid of the "good guys" then getting rid of some of the guns is the clearest path to reducing gun crime.

QUESTION:
If manufacturing "ghost guns" is illegal are those who make the "law abiding" gun owners?
If selling a gun to a criminal is illegal are those doing it still "law abiding" gun owners?

Seems like those "good guys with guns" are really just criminals awaiting their chance.

No...idiot....the clearest path is to lock up the tiny number of criminals who use guns to shoot people.....these criminals are captured by police, then released by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians...stop that, and you reduce gun crime by about 95%.......

The shooters in any community are a tiny number of criminals....and they will have been arrested over and over again, and released over and over again despite gun convictions and arrests....
That, my tiny brained cheeto sucker would take care of maybe 5% of gun crime.
Whatcha gonna do bout the 95% of gun crime that is YOU?!?!?!

95% of the gun crime is gangs in democrat party controlled cities...you idiot.

I know, we will stop making cars for private citizens since criminals only steal cars because normal people have them........

You moron.

Unless those criminals are buying or stealing those guns from "Law abiding" gun owners I'm not sure where they're coming from.

So the solution is to make gun ownership illegal for law abiding citizens? All auto theft was from people that legally owned a car too. Is the solution to auto theft to stop people from legally buying cars?

Illegal guns come from all over the place. They come from across the border, they are stolen from homes or cars, as mentioned, straw buyers get guns for criminals, they can and are creating guns from 3-D printers. The illegal that shot and killed Kate Stenlie stole that gun from an undercover police officers car.

If those are the stats you believe you relationship with reality is something like 15th cousin thrown out for being nutso.

Since we can't get rid of criminals, and we can't get rid of the "good guys" then getting rid of some of the guns is the clearest path to reducing gun crime.

QUESTION:
If manufacturing "ghost guns" is illegal are those who make the "law abiding" gun owners?
If selling a gun to a criminal is illegal are those doing it still "law abiding" gun owners?

Seems like those "good guys with guns" are really just criminals awaiting their chance.

Here is what I want you to do: Get a huge sign made that reads WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE. Place that on your front porch for a while. After a month or two, let us know how that works out---if you are still alive.

By taking guns away from law biding citizens, it's the exact same thing; you are telling the criminal element you have no way to defend yourself against an armed intruder. This is particularly important for the more vulnerable of our society like single women and the elderly.

I'm all for making gun theft a 20 year minimum prison sentence. I'm for making straw buyers subject to a 25 year minimum sentence if the gun they sold to somebody else was used in a crime. Think the Democrats would support something like that? Hell no. Why? Because it would only reduce the gun sales of criminals which mostly vote Democrat. That's not what they want. They want to make all of us victims. After all, Democrats love victims and victims love Democrats. That's why they make attempts at creating more victims anytime they are in charge.

So the solution is to make gun ownership illegal for law abiding citizens? All auto theft was from people that legally owned a car too. Is the solution to auto theft to stop people from legally buying cars?

Illegal guns come from all over the place. They come from across the border, they are stolen from homes or cars, as mentioned, straw buyers get guns for criminals, they can and are creating guns from 3-D printers. The illegal that shot and killed Kate Stenlie stole that gun from an undercover police officers car.
Never said that.
Your implication is just a lie.
And using your own lie in your own strawman? Beyond understanding. Your arguments failed before you ever wrote them.

Now look....

You made a quote, OUT OF CONTEXT
Then proceeded to respond to your "quote" by not responding at all.

So you're saying that guns manufactured in America are being smuggled into Mexico so they can be smuggled back into America?
So you're saying that these "law abiding" gun owners can't be trusted to secure their firearms?
So you're saying police can't be trusted with firearms?

You see in ALL your criminal examples...if the gun's not there, neither is the gun crime.

Yep.....I would say about 95% of gun crime and gun murder in the U.S. is created by the policies and actions of the democrat party....

Another example..

Shortly after a CWB reporter settled in for an afternoon of felony bond court proceedings, prosecutors announced the first case of the day in which they would accuse someone of possessing a gun while on bail for another gun case. Toward the end of the session, another man was charged with having a gun while on bail for first-degree murder.
----

Just a few hours later, Vincent Davidson, 38, walked into a bond court hearing conducted via Zoom before Judge Mary Marubio. Prosecutors were charging him with a new case — unlawful use of a weapon by a felon. They said he was on bail for first-degree murder and shooting a second person when cops allegedly caught him with another gun this week.

On October 1, 2017, a man walked up to Tommie L. Jones, 28, and a 26-year-old woman as they stood in the 2600 block of East 75th Street around 10:30 a.m. The man pulled out a gun and opened fire on the two. Jones was pronounced dead at the scene from multiple gunshot wounds to his head and back. The woman, shot in the back, was seriously wounded but survived.

How about before you bother normal American gun owners with stupid, new gun laws that also won't keep guns out of the hands of criminals...you keep guys like this in jail, and then prison.
As far as obeying laws about guns did anyone notice that when Hunter Biden bought a gun he lied on the form. Of course nothing happened. If Don Jr. would have been caught doing that he would have been arrested, prosecuted and the key to his jail cell would have been flushed down a toilet.

As far as obeying laws about guns did anyone notice that when Hunter Biden bought a gun he lied on the form. Of course nothing happened. If Don Jr. would have been caught doing that he would have been arrested, prosecuted and the key to his jail cell would have been flushed down a toilet.

And the MSM would have been following the story every step of the way. Much like Roger Stone, the FBI would have been at his house in the middle of the night with six agents armed to the gills, and by just dumb luck, CNN would have happened to be there.

But no, there is no deep state.

Never said that.
And using your own lie in your own strawman? Beyond understanding. Your arguments failed before you ever wrote them.

Now look....

So you're saying that guns manufactured in America are being smuggled into Mexico so they can be smuggled back into America?
So you're saying that these "law abiding" gun owners can't be trusted to secure their firearms?

You see in ALL your criminal examples...if the gun's not there, neither is the gun crime.

Is that so? So please explain our drug problem in this country. After all, those drugs are not legal drugs in most cases. They are not stealing them from people with prescriptions and selling them on the street, are they? They get those drugs illegally.

But hey, I have a solution. Let's just ban all those pain medications. After all, if people who need them for pain can't get them, neither will the criminals, right?

Never said that.

Now look....

Is that so? So please explain our drug problem in this country. After all, those drugs are not legal drugs in most cases. They are not stealing them from people with prescriptions and selling them on the street, are they? They get those drugs illegally.

But hey, I have a solution. Let's just ban all those pain medications. After all, if people who need them for pain can't get them, neither will the criminals, right?
My experience with people addicted to pain meds is so negative that while I definitely could benefit from using them to relieve back pain I just endure the pain.

QUESTION:

Here is what I want you to do: Get a huge sign made that reads WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE. Place that on your front porch for a while. After a month or two, let us know how that works out---if you are still alive.

By taking guns away from law biding citizens, it's the exact same thing; you are telling the criminal element you have no way to defend yourself against an armed intruder. This is particularly important for the more vulnerable of our society like single women and the elderly.

I'm all for making gun theft a 20 year minimum prison sentence. I'm for making straw buyers subject to a 25 year minimum sentence if the gun they sold to somebody else was used in a crime. Think the Democrats would support something like that? Hell no. Why? Because it would only reduce the gun sales of criminals which mostly vote Democrat. That's not what they want. They want to make all of us victims. After all, Democrats love victims and victims love Democrats. That's why they make attempts at creating more victims anytime they are in charge.
Sorry little one.
I don't need a sign.
The only way into my house is to shatter an 8ft wide 125 rated hurricane glass and to get to that you have to climb a six foot fence into a yard with 2 Great Danes, a pit, and an 80 pound Border Collie. There's also security cameras surrounding the place.
No need for a gun.

AND

Your claim to be in favor of harsh sentences for straw buyers?
BWAHAHAHAHA
First, we have to trace the sales, something you won't all
To do that we'd need all ownership papers and information, you know, like REGISTRATION which you oppose on your life
Which puts you "in favor" of something you know damned well is impossible to enforce.

YOU my young hypocrite put those guns in the hands of the criminals YOU complain about having guns.
YOU and the policies you favor create gun crime.
YOU and the policies you favor create gun criminals.
Accept responsibility for the Hell you've created.

Never said that.

Now look....

Let me know the next time you hear of a doctor prescribing 12000 doses of Percocet to a single patient.
Or the next time a pharmacy sells five vases of OxyContin to someone.
LEGALLY
Then you just MIGHT have a point.

I'm not saying take your gun or your ammo.
But with some purely common sense regulation that will deny a firearm to no one legally entitled we can reduce gun crime significantly.

But if you're going to complain about gun crime
While flooding the country with guns
and opposing any reasonable legislation
while "lock all 'THEM' up for life" is your only solution

Then in reality you don't want gun crime lowered. You just want something for which you can wrongly blame Democrats.

Never said that.

Now look....

My experience with people addicted to pain meds is so negative that while I definitely could benefit from using them to relieve back pain I just endure the pain.
Agreed.
They were pushing 90 -150 pills a month at me.
I just take aspirin
Crazy crap
In the hospital for triple bypass. My back and neck were killing me because they forced me to lie on my back or sit in a torture chair and they refused to give me aspirin because they were afraid it would thin my blood. Loaded me up on oxy and muscle relaxants instead.
Just insane.
If you're in a state that permits it try various types of THC. The creams and lotions really do provide short term relief without the high.

Let me know the next time you hear of a doctor prescribing 12000 doses of Percocet to a single patient.
Or the next time a pharmacy sells five vases of OxyContin to someone.
LEGALLY
Then you just MIGHT have a point.

I'm not saying take your gun or your ammo.
But with some purely common sense regulation that will deny a firearm to no one legally entitled we can reduce gun crime significantly.

But if you're going to complain about gun crime
While flooding the country with guns
and opposing any reasonable legislation
while "lock all 'THEM' up for life" is your only solution

Then in reality you don't want gun crime lowered. You just want something for which you can wrongly blame Democrats.

Wait a minute. I've purchased guns obviously. When I did, they required a drivers license. They had to fire a round from that gun I was purchasing for the national ballistics records. They did a federal background check on me. Therefore nobody that is not qualified to purchase a weapon can. So what more regulation are you talking about here?

Most criminals do not get their firearm from a gun store. They get them on the street. The few that have purchased weapons from a gun store were legally (by federal government standards) allowed to do so because prior to that, they had no criminal record.

I do want gun crime lowered, but that's impossible to do when the commies have legal gun owners in their target. So how do we do that? Simple:

Anybody caught carrying an illegal firearm faces a minimum of 10 years in prison.
Anybody using a firearm in a crime faces a minimum sentence of 25 years in prison.
Anybody using a firearm that illegally kills another person is an automatic death sentence.
Any straw buyer that knowingly buys a gun for a criminal to commit criminal activity faces a 25 year minimum prison sentence.
As per the OP, anybody that used a firearm in a crime gets no bail for any amount of money.

Another example..

----

You must have missed a story out of Alabama then...

Another example..

----

How about this guy....

'He shot me': Why did Alabama give Jason McIntosh back his gun?

Casahole doctrine

Sorry little one.
I don't need a sign.
The only way into my house is to shatter an 8ft wide 125 rated hurricane glass and to get to that you have to climb a six foot fence into a yard with 2 Great Danes, a pit, and an 80 pound Border Collie. There's also security cameras surrounding the place.
No need for a gun.

AND

BWAHAHAHAHA
To do that we'd need all ownership papers and information, you know, like REGISTRATION which you oppose on your life
Which puts you "in favor" of something you know damned well is impossible to enforce.

YOU my young hypocrite put those guns in the hands of the criminals YOU complain about having guns.

The hell that was created was by the left--not the right. Read articles by ex or current Chicago police officers. They tell the stories of busting felons in possession of a firearm, and they are back on the street the next day because a Democrat judge gave him a $10,000 bail, which the criminal only has to come up with $1,000 of for a bail bondsman. Then they go to trial, and another liberal judge gives them 9 months, only 4 of that they actually have to serve with good behavior. That's no deterrent to carrying an illegal gun.

This is what liberals call victimless crimes; crimes committed by a person who harms nobody but themselves. Well guess what? Nobody is illegally carrying a gun around unless they intend to hurt or kill somebody in the future.

Mayor Lighthead of Chicago started policy that no police officer is allow to pursue a criminal after a crime. They must call in to their supervisor, get permission to chase the suspect, and by the time that all transpires, the criminal is long gone.

Sorry little one.
I don't need a sign.
No need for a gun.

AND

BWAHAHAHAHA

The hell that was created was by the left--not the right. Read articles by ex or current Chicago police officers. They tell the stories of busting felons in possession of a firearm, and they are back on the street the next day because a Democrat judge gave him a $10,000 bail, which the criminal only has to come up with $1,000 of for a bail bondsman. Then they go to trial, and another liberal judge gives them 9 months, only 4 of that they actually have to serve with good behavior. That's no deterrent to carrying an illegal gun.

This is what liberals call victimless crimes; crimes committed by a person who harms nobody but themselves. Well guess what? Nobody is illegally carrying a gun around unless they intend to hurt or kill somebody in the future.

Mayor Lighthead of Chicago started policy that no police officer is allow to pursue a criminal after a crime. They must call in to their supervisor, get permission to chase the suspect, and by the time that all transpires, the criminal is long gone.
How about this conservative miscarriage of justice ray....

'He shot me': Why did Alabama give Jason McIntosh back his gun?

Most addicts don't get hooked on prescribed medication. If you are given such medication and do get hooked, your doctor or facility will provide programs aiding you to get off the medication. Most of the people hooked on dope started off doing it for kicks. They don't seek aid because their aid is simply buying more from the people that got them hooked in the first place.

Forum List

Back