Man on bail for murder.....found with illegal gun....this is how democrats create gun crime.

Actual violence by democrat party controlled blm and antifa..........

in cities across the United States....

13 dipshits who were arrested long before they did anything...

Can you see the fucking difference?
One was a series of riots by angry citizens. The other was an insurrection against the state government of Michigan.

I don't care who does it. I can't support insurrections. I took an oath to the constitution against it.

One was a series of riots by angry citizens. The other was an insurrection against the state government of Michigan.

I don't care who does it. I can't support insurrections. I took an oath to the constitution against it.

They were not "Angry citizens." They were organized groups, blm and antifa, working with the democrat party, financially supported by the democrat party, their criminals bailed out by democrats, including the current Vice President raising money for their bail...

Since you missed it the first time...

7 months of burning and looting our cities........burning and destroying court houses and police stations and murdering over 30 Americans.....and setting up their own, independent, insurrectionist zones of control that exist to this day.....2 billion dollars in damages to mostly black owned businesses, and hundreds of police officers wounded........

"Illegal Gun?"

WTF is an "illegal gun?"
Is it possible we can shut down those "illegal gun" manufacturers?

THAT would certainly solve all the gun crime problems, right?

An illegal gun is one that is stolen or used by somebody not permitted to be in possession of a firearm. But hey, where do they manufacture all those illegal narcotics at, an illegal narcotics factory somewhere?
Do try to stay on topic.

BUT
I thought gun owners were "responsible."
And I thought having a gun PREVENTED crimes.

Are you saying that guns DON'T prevent crimes?
Are you saying that gun owners are not "responsible?"

NEWS FLASH....Gun Guy Discovers Reality...More to come!

There is where those who push for gun control laws ignore reality.
The reality is that those intent on a crime with a gun will already be intending to risk a much greater penalty than you can impose for gun control.
So then the gun control law will not deter them in the least, from gaining the guns they want illegally.
It is only the person who intends to obey the law that will be deterred by gun control laws.
So then gun control increases the advantage of the criminals.
It disarms the honest who would otherwise have prevented crime, but does nothing to disarm the criminals intent on committing crimes.

No you did not take an oath against insurrection.
There is not a single person who is not obligated to partake in insurrection if the government corruption gets so bad that it is warranted.
If government becomes totally corrupt, then anyone who does not support insurrection is a traitor to the entire country.
News flash, government is not country.

Yep.....I would say about 95% of gun crime and gun murder in the U.S. is created by the policies and actions of the democrat party....

Another example..

Shortly after a CWB reporter settled in for an afternoon of felony bond court proceedings, prosecutors announced the first case of the day in which they would accuse someone of possessing a gun while on bail for another gun case. Toward the end of the session, another man was charged with having a gun while on bail for first-degree murder.
----

Just a few hours later, Vincent Davidson, 38, walked into a bond court hearing conducted via Zoom before Judge Mary Marubio. Prosecutors were charging him with a new case — unlawful use of a weapon by a felon. They said he was on bail for first-degree murder and shooting a second person when cops allegedly caught him with another gun this week.

On October 1, 2017, a man walked up to Tommie L. Jones, 28, and a 26-year-old woman as they stood in the 2600 block of East 75th Street around 10:30 a.m. The man pulled out a gun and opened fire on the two. Jones was pronounced dead at the scene from multiple gunshot wounds to his head and back. The woman, shot in the back, was seriously wounded but survived.

How about before you bother normal American gun owners with stupid, new gun laws that also won't keep guns out of the hands of criminals...you keep guys like this in jail, and then prison.

"Illegal Gun?"

WTF is an "illegal gun?"

We can't stop illegal drugs from South America, Asia, etc., so how does anyone expect to be able to stop illegal guns?
Every drug dealer has to be armed since they deal with cash, can't go to banks, and can't call the police.

They're not saying it's worse than terrorism. They saying it manifests itself in terrorism. In the past it was lynchings. Today it's insurrections.

... Now gee, how many people have died in the last ten years due to white supremacy compared to the foreign and domestic terrorist attacks in the last ten years?

the number is incalculable.
Denied healthcare
Food deserts
crowded living making for rampant spreading of diseases
AND
Prisons
Police

Incalculable but I guarantee way more than any terrorist attacks. even the White ones.

Hmmmm.....and all of those problems are found in democrat party controlled cities..............total control of those cities with democrats in charge of every aspect of the government from police, education, transportation, the courts, public welfare agencies.........

In your dreams.
But
It is how you keep the Black man in his place isn't it?

They were not "Angry citizens." They were organized groups, blm and antifa, working with the democrat party, financially supported by the democrat party, their criminals bailed out by democrats, including the current Vice President raising money for their bail...
You can't change "angry citizens" by how you group them. Whether antifa, BLM,, oath keepers, or proud boys, they're still angry citizens to be treated according to their crimes.

Riot and mayhem is bad, but not comparable to insurrection. Everyone who has taken a federal oath, promised to oppose insurrection.

There is not a single person who is not obligated to partake in insurrection if the government corruption gets so bad that it is warranted.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed ...

If government becomes totally corrupt, then anyone who does not support insurrection is a traitor to the entire country.
News flash, government is not country.
The winner decides.
One man's rerouting AF flights to the airport near his golf club so the airport will stay open and then charging nearly a thousand dollars a night for the air crews lodging is another man's corruption.

Those who took part in the insurrection are traitors.
They lost.

5 U.S. Code § 3331.Oath of office

“I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

You can't change "angry citizens" by how you group them. Whether antifa, BLM,, oath keepers, or proud boys, they're still angry citizens to be treated according to their crimes.

Riot and mayhem is bad, but not comparable to insurrection. Everyone who has taken a federal oath, promised to oppose insurrection.

Blm and antifa have set up no-go zones in these cities....that is the definition of an insurrection...

Trump supporters trespassing and taking selfies is trespassing, not an insurrection.

Yep.....I would say about 95% of gun crime and gun murder in the U.S. is created by the policies and actions of the democrat party....

Another example..

Shortly after a CWB reporter settled in for an afternoon of felony bond court proceedings, prosecutors announced the first case of the day in which they would accuse someone of possessing a gun while on bail for another gun case. Toward the end of the session, another man was charged with having a gun while on bail for first-degree murder.
----

Just a few hours later, Vincent Davidson, 38, walked into a bond court hearing conducted via Zoom before Judge Mary Marubio. Prosecutors were charging him with a new case — unlawful use of a weapon by a felon. They said he was on bail for first-degree murder and shooting a second person when cops allegedly caught him with another gun this week.

On October 1, 2017, a man walked up to Tommie L. Jones, 28, and a 26-year-old woman as they stood in the 2600 block of East 75th Street around 10:30 a.m. The man pulled out a gun and opened fire on the two. Jones was pronounced dead at the scene from multiple gunshot wounds to his head and back. The woman, shot in the back, was seriously wounded but survived.

How about before you bother normal American gun owners with stupid, new gun laws that also won't keep guns out of the hands of criminals...you keep guys like this in jail, and then prison.

"Illegal Gun?"

WTF is an "illegal gun?"

We can't stop illegal drugs from South America, Asia, etc., so how does anyone expect to be able to stop illegal guns?
Every drug dealer has to be armed since they deal with cash, can't go to banks, and can't call the police.

they don't....they just know that normal Americans will actually obey the law......and they can get their guns....they don't care if criminals have guns....

Blm and antifa have set up no-go zones in these cities....that is the definition of an insurrection...
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the ..

18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect

Trump supporters trespassing and taking selfies is trespassing, not an insurrection.
They wanted to hang Mike Pence.
They even set up a gallows, and chanted their intentions.

Oh blow it out your ass... blm and antifa actually murdered 30 people...

You idiot...now that the 2nd impeachment is over the truth is out...

The top federal prosecutor for the District of Columbia said Friday that investigators have not uncovered direct evidence at this point of any "kill/capture teams" targeting elected officials during the U.S. Capitol insurrection, contradicting allegations made earlier by federal prosecutors in Arizona.

U.S. prosecutors in Arizona said Thursday in a court filing against Jacob Chansley, also known as the "QAnon Shaman," that they have "strong evidence" members of the pro-Trump mob wanted to "capture and assassinate" officials.

Michael Sherwin, acting U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, attributed what he called the "disconnect" in Arizona, and at least one other district, to the sprawling and complex nature of the investigation. There are preliminary hearings taking place in districts across the United States.

Do try to stay on topic.

BUT
I thought gun owners were "responsible."
And I thought having a gun PREVENTED crimes.

Are you saying that guns DON'T prevent crimes?
Are you saying that gun owners are not "responsible?"

NEWS FLASH....Gun Guy Discovers Reality...More to come!

People who are not allowed to possess or carry guns are not responsible. That's how they lost their right to have a firearm in the first place. Guns do prevent crime. People with guns use their firearm between 1 to 4 million times every single year, depending on who's statistics you look at. I live in reality--you gun grabbers don't. You have this fantasy that if you take guns away from good guys, the bad guys will simply turn theirs in.

Oh, and I am completely on target with my reply to your comment.

Even if you made all guns illegal, people would still make them in machine shops. 3-D printers have been used to manufacture guns, and from what I read, is happening as we speak and sold in the underground market. They work fine and cannot be traced to anybody anywhere.

The simple fact that you're too stupid to understand the link and too lazy to find out for yourself doesn't impact the actual factual truth of the post.

You never provided a link dummy. And I know you can't answer the question which is why I asked it. Checkmate.

When I said insurrections plural, was because there was more than one.

On October 8, 2020, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announced the arrests of 13 men suspected of orchestrating a domestic terror plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan, and otherwise violently overthrow the state government.

Which is no more of an insurrection than if they stopped a terrorist bombing. If the terrorists didn't bomb anything because they were stopped beforehand, then there was no bombing.

Which is no more of an insurrection than if they stopped a terrorist bombing. If the terrorists didn't bomb anything because they were stopped beforehand, then there was no bombing.

Read the indictment

It shows the dozens of overt acts they performed including buying $4,000 of explosives, recruiting, and training it's embers to carry out the kidnapping. They performed several surveillance missions and all told scores of overt acts in furtherance of the kidnapping.

So this is not a no harm no foul situation. They committed enough acts for a conviction.

Forum List

Back