Man killed by stray bullet while watching fireworks w/ wife

No matter what the subject, the racist slime ^^^ come crawling out from under their slimy rocks.

You stupid SOB!! It's the mexicans that do this every fucking year.
Facts be racist hommie!!
And whites and blacks and chinese....

Well maybe not chinese, I don't think that is a standard for them.

Don't be such a moron - race does not determine weather or not you idiotically fire a weapon in the air on new years.

Do you live in Houston?
The barrios on the north side and in Spring Branch sound like a fucken war zone on New Years.
Dont talk shit about things you know nothing about.
Is Huston the only place with people shooting guns into the air?

How about you stop talking shit that you have no clue about.

The story is from Houston. In Houston we have a major problem with mexicans shooting guns into the air.
So yes I know exactly what I'm talking about.

No matter what the subject, the racist slime ^^^ come crawling out from under their slimy rocks.

Facts be racist hommie!!

Don't be such a moron - race does not determine weather or not you idiotically fire a weapon in the air on new years.
It's just that it's the mexicans that do it. It's not surprising. This is a common form of celebration in the homeland. It's not a matter of race. It's the culture.
then how come we had a white guy get busted for doing that in OC last year....you know as much about mexicans as you do about pot....0...

Another dumbfuck.
The story comes out of Houston. We have a real problem with mexicans shooting guns into the air during holidays.
Not sure where you think I'm mistaken,but I can assure you I'm not.

Facts be racist hommie!!

It's just that it's the mexicans that do it. It's not surprising. This is a common form of celebration in the homeland. It's not a matter of race. It's the culture.
Never said that Mexicans do not. Herewego is making it a Mexican problem though as though other races/nationalities do not and that is flat out incorrect. We had an indecent here a few years ago from a white guy on a fishing boat killing some innocent woman over a mile away. Mexicans might be more prone, I don't know and I don't have the stats to prove it either way, but I do know for a fact that it is not just Mexicans shooting their weapons in the air.

Also, I challenge the idea that it is a regular think in their 'homeland.' Guns are essentially illegal in Mexico. That certainly does not tell me that it would be a 'regular' thing for them to fire them off in the air to celebrate.

It is a mexican problem in Houston you ignoranus!

Since 70% of all gun related deaths are suicide and most of those are white guys in Red States, we know that white conservatives hit what they aim at. Especially at two inches away.

Hard hats on those days may be a good idea.
Kevlar helmet will not stop a bullet. Good luck getting a hard hat to do it.

Of course, it takes a lot less to stop a falling bullet than one that is fired at you. If the round is fired straight up into the air, it is actually not lethal. No one fires straight up though, they always fire off to an angle.

Houston man killed by stray bullet while watching New Year's Eve fireworks with his wife

By Reuters Reporter

Published: 10:51 EST, 3 January 2015 | Updated: 10:57 EST, 3 January 2015

We heard gun fire out on our peninsula New Year's Eve.

Why do fools think its okay to fire into the air?
I think they are too uneducated and stupid to realize that firing in the air, the bullet can come down and kill someone. That's the type of people most gun owners are: they claim to be 'responsible' gun owners, but they are ignorant, short sighted, careless, and stupid.

hey OP- I notice you never post about the HUNDREDS of blacks killing blacks in gang related violence though- you seem to be OK with thugs killing each other; weird.
Is anyone really all that upset when thugs shoot at each other?

The problem is when innocents get hit in the crossfire.

Seriously: I'm not going to read page after page of off topic racist posts. You all 'do stay on topic.'
LOL.

You ONLY had to read the post I put up there. It was QUOTED. Good god, you are not going to read anything apparently and simply spout off nonsense.

Houston man killed by stray bullet while watching New Year's Eve fireworks with his wife

By Reuters Reporter

I think they are too uneducated and stupid to realize that firing in the air, the bullet can come down and kill someone. That's the type of people most gun owners are: they claim to be 'responsible' gun owners, but they are ignorant, short sighted, careless, and stupid.

I agree,mexicans are that stupid. No matter how many PSAs they put out on spanish language channels they still do this shit every year.
It's kinda like backing over your kid in the driveway and driving drunk...it's like a mexican sport in Houston.

By Reuters Reporter

I agree,mexicans are that stupid. No matter how many PSAs they put out on spanish language channels they still do this shit every year.
It's kinda like backing over your kid in the driveway and driving drunk...it's like a mexican sport in Houston.
You are a racist jackass and if anything makes it clear who is stupid, it is that you make clear you are with your post.

This kind of thing happens with 'white' people too. What a piece of filth you are. If anything makes it crystal clear that gun owners are mostly irresponsible, short sighted and stupid it is the posters like you on this board who are gun owners and pro-guns. You all fit the bill: short sighted, stupid and irresponsible. It's just a miracle one of you has not had a gun accident like the ones that happen every day all over the country. In fact, you very well may have, but you'd never admit it here would you?

By Reuters Reporter

You are a racist jackass and if anything makes it clear who is stupid, it is that you make clear you are with your post.

This kind of thing happens with 'white' people too. What a piece of filth you are.

Then why does north Houston sound like a war zone during New Years yet the predominately white west side doesnt?
You're a fucken idiot who thinks facts are racist.

Yo Stupid Don t Shoot Guns in the Air on New Year s Eve Phoenix New Times

The problem is often a cultural one. Some new immigrants from Mexico, or even longtime Hispanic residents, continue to under-appreciate the risk.
Phoenix police Sergeant Tommy Thompson once told us a story about a Hispanic officer visiting his parents on New Year's Eve a few years ago. While the officer was at the house, he witnessed his mom step outside with a shotgun and fire into the air, Thompson says.
martinez-louis-gunfire-arrest.JPG

Louis Martinez was one of three Phoenix men arrested last year in connection with firing guns into the air on New Year's Eve. He received probation.
Last year, Phoenix police arrested three men for firing guns into the air. We checked court records on one of them, 32-year-old Louis Martinez, and saw that he was convicted of discharging a firearm in city limits, a felony, and was sentenced to probation.

The Mexican consul is trying to do something about the problem of Mexicans firing guns in the air. He's trying to educate his people not to do that in the US.

What s up with some Mexican s shooting guns in the air when they party
"Frankly, we have spoken about the issues that make us not look very good, like celebrations using guns, littering, [being] noisy in the neighborhoods, leaving the kids at home while going to work,” the consul told the local newspaper. “These are social and cultural things that we need to change. We have to educate our people ... to respect the law."

Forum List

Back