Lawsuits against the companies that make assault rifles.

Its been banned before it's just that simple. I realize you hate being reminded that democrat bans end in failure. But I really don't give a shit.
The thing is gun nut, alcohol has regs and laws, it's not banned. Cars too. Ladders and access equipment too. Food too. Real Estate too.

In the mind of a gun nut when laws and regs are mentioned, "MOUTH FROTH MOUTH FROTH, guns banned, come try take my guns, 2nd Amendment, limey, whipped your backsides, won two world wars, bla bla more shite MOUTH FROTH MOUTH FROTH

You're a dope, a class A dope.

And the reason why you can't say alcohol is not banned due to laws and regs is because, it's part of the Gun Nut 10 Commandants. Because it goes against the gun nut mantra on guns.

Personally, suing gun manufacturers is a bit strange. Slapping a 500%+ sales tax on ammo, guns, any gun paraphernalia would make sense.

The thing is gun nut, alcohol has regs and laws, it's not banned. Cars too. Ladders and access equipment too. Food too. Real Estate too.

In the mind of a gun nut when laws and regs are mentioned, "MOUTH FROTH MOUTH FROTH, guns banned, come try take my guns, 2nd Amendment, limey, whipped your backsides, won two world wars, bla bla more shite MOUTH FROTH MOUTH FROTH

And the reason why you can't say alcohol is not banned due to laws and regs is because, it's part of the Gun Nut 10 Commandants. Because it goes against the gun nut mantra on guns.

Personally, suing gun manufacturers is a bit strange. Slapping a 500%+ sales tax on ammo, guns, any gun paraphernalia would make sense.
Thing is gun nut to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Why didn't the alcohol ban not work?
The way it works cupcake, we take turns answering questions without using deflections, once you can achieve that, then a debate can take place. So be a good child and rewind back to the start and give it another go. Then we'll get down to this question and I will be able to answer it for you.

The way it works cupcake, we take turns answering questions without using deflections, once you can achieve that, then a debate can take place. So be a good child and rewind back to the start and give it another go. Then we'll get down to this question and I will be able to answer it for you.
Why didn't the alcohol ban work simp?
Incase you for got simp I said you were irrelevant

I like to point out why I call Democrats, authoritarians. When one discusses laws, guess who created the most of the laws? You get an A for saying Democrats. Making them extremely authoritarian.

I like to point out why I call Democrats, authoritarians. When one discusses laws, guess who created the most of the laws? You get an A for saying Democrats. Making them extremely authoritarian.
Democrats are, I agree with you. Same with the Lefties here in the UK

Apparently you have not fired weapons. At least your attack makes me come to that conclusion. Kill what? And why do you think the firearm has just one function? It is an improvement over the Bow and Arrow, the spear, the knife, the hammer used in combat.
But to blame the gun makes no sense. As in we do not blame the arrow for what the shooter aims at.
I'm not blaming anything.
Your "guns are designed to be used legally" is just stupid.

Knives and hammers are not "combat" implements just like firearms are not for drilling holes or pounding nails.

The thread is about suing manufacturers for producing a product whose sole design purpose is to kill.

Thus far no one here has successfully disputed that premise.

I am pretty certain that the Governments nor the Military coined the term assault rifle. Why?

Well for one thing they are not defined. It is a made up term by Democrats.

So they classify rifles that fire but one time per squeeze of the trigger as special? What makes them special? That they autoload?

How about a cannon on the tank? That to me is a true assault weapon.
What about those guns on airplanes. More assault weapons.
And if banned for citizens, by what authority can Government have so called assault weapons?
The topic isn't "assault rifles."

Is there a reason you're trying to derail this thread?

Quite the contrary, you could create Tasers for the home market, we just refuse to do it practically, because there's more profit in selling lethal guns that kill far more family members than bad guys.
That's kind of dumb to believe, but not surprising that you would. Companies other than firearms manufacturers can make tasers and profit from them. It's not a zero-sum game.

Whiskey is designed to be used legally
Really?

Let us discuss this stupid premise.

What safeguards are included in a bottle of whiskey that prevents:

An underage drinker
Drinking and driving
Public drunk?

None you say?

So much for your stupid premise.

Forum List

Back