Lawsuits against the companies that make assault rifles.

I'm fascinated by this. I'm not anti-guns. I'm not Kneejerk against all gun control proposals. I'm fascinated by the legal issue(s) here. This isn't really about the 2nd Amendment 'right'. The article is speaking to the responsibilities that come with freedom and commerce. This is a huge issue now regarding holding gun makers accountable.

I'm going to "

Listen to This Article​

Download New York Times Audio
Listen to this story in the New York Times Audio app on iOS.

Gun Makers and Mass Shootings

As you should be able to sue a car maker? One of those super gun owners I heard is arming his whole neighborhood and is known to hang out with pinkos and other colors and they're pissed off with this attack on another freedom while you do nothing. Bet you are the type of guy who gives up freedom as long as it doesn't affect you. The type of guy that goes to town, gets two BJ's, comes home, and gives his roomy both of them.

Never said that Ubu.
The claim is both a lie and stupid.
But coming from you what else do we expect?
Yes you did insinuate it numbnuts. You're arguing against the suggestion that cars and firearms were designed to be used legally. Which means you are saying they are designed to be used illegally

I'm not blaming anything.
Your "guns are designed to be used legally" is just stupid.

Knives and hammers are not "combat" implements just like firearms are not for drilling holes or pounding nails.

The thread is about suing manufacturers for producing a product whose sole design purpose is to kill.

Thus far no one here has successfully disputed that premise.

Oh, you poor ignorant fool!
bayonets.jpg

war hammer.jpg

nail gun.jpg

Yes you did insinuate it numbnuts. You're arguing against the suggestion that cars and firearms were designed to be used legally. Which means you are saying they are designed to be used illegally
That, of course, is a lie, LIAR.
BUT...

OK.
Once again we'll deal with your stupid.

What are the design specifications of firearms that prevent their illegal usage?

Fetch Ubu. Fetch.

then you have no point when you claim there are no safeguards for firearms to prevent illegal use dumbass.
Please list the the features that prevent a firearm from being used illegally from the design documents.

God you people are stupid.

what are the design features of ANY item that prevent its illegal use? There are none retard on anything.
I'm not making the claim that there are any design functions to prevent illegal use.
That's you and your clones.

Attaching a knife to a gun doesn't make the knife a combat implement anymore than a soldier wearing underwear makes underwear a combat implement.

A little less stupid might help.
That is not what the Army told us when being Trained. Where were you raised. Idiotville?

Forum List

Back