Man Arrested And Prosecuted For Having Single Empty Shotgun Shell In His D.C. Home

So you find nothing wrong with this guy having to show up for eight court dates and counting for an empty shotgun shell?
You're pathetic.....:cuckoo:

I have a huge problem with it. Since I am a rational person who avoids knee-jerk reactions.....and I understand that this story defies logic....I am waiting for THE REST OF THE STORY to be revealed.

Yes, you are waiting for more information that will confirm your bias...got it.:thup:

:cuckoo:

What bias? Be specific.

The end game is not a conviction but to destroy him and his family for some reason...
I wonder why law enforcement has such a "hard on" for this guy?

I have a huge problem with it. Since I am a rational person who avoids knee-jerk reactions.....and I understand that this story defies logic....I am waiting for THE REST OF THE STORY to be revealed.

That would be the part of the story where the DC police are found to be fascist pigs and the lawmakers in that fucked up city are crooks and mobsters?

Because that's the only unstated part of this story.

The charges speak for themselves.

A real knee slapper, ya jerk.

The end game is not a conviction but to destroy him and his family for some reason...

Yeah. Me too. Something tells me it is not a spent shotgun shell. How about we demand some investigative journalism from that bow-tie wearing sell out?

That would be the part of the story where the DC police are found to be fascist pigs and the lawmakers in that fucked up city are crooks and mobsters?

You know the whole story? Please share, bigot.

It's always funny when liberal fools see their incredibly infantile and short-sighted policies reveal the reality that conflicts with their lala land ideals.

You just can't believe the story speaks for itself can you? want to know why? Because you're just another liberal whackjob that's insuring this whole country eventual resides in the shit hole of history.

All the while denying your culpability. :cuckoo:

Yeah. Me too. Something tells me it is not a spent shotgun shell. How about we demand some investigative journalism from that bow-tie wearing sell out?

Does this help?

Police based their search on a charge made by Mr. Witaschek’s estranged wife, who had earlier convinced a court clerk to issue a temporary restraining order against her husband for threatening her with a gun, although a judge later found the charge to be without merit.

Read more: MILLER: D.C. businessman faces two years in jail for unregistered ammunition, brass casing - Washington Times

So this hell began for the guy because of a pissed off wife that wanted to get even with him for some reason...

Last edited:

It's always funny when liberal fools see their incredibly infantile and short-sighted policies reveal the reality that conflicts with their lala land ideals.

You just can't believe the story speaks for itself can you? want to know why? Because you're just another liberal whackjob that's insuring this whole country eventual resides in the shit hole of history.

All the while denying your culpability. :cuckoo:

You know the whole story? Pass it on, bigot.

Let me know when he spends even a day behind bars. Then I will join you and your astute pals in outrage.

What information did the FOX coverage leave out?

So you find nothing wrong with this guy having to show up for eight court dates and counting for an empty shotgun shell?

So you dont find the reason given as credible? While I agree it'e a dumb ass reason to screw with this guy,I dont find it unlikely that they would do it.
His ex is probably screwing one of the cops.

So you dont find the reason given as credible? While I agree it'e a dumb ass reason to screw with this guy,I dont find it unlikely that they would do it.
His ex is probably screwing one of the cops.

Please. When you begin a post with the word "so", what follows is often tired pablum.

I think there is more to the story. I do not think that the dude would catch that much shit for a fucking used shotgun shell. I think that details have been conveniently left out of the reporting that Tucker the Fucker did.

And...if the facts are that he was harassed for a dopey shell on his desk.....I will be among the chorus calling for action against the LEO's involved.

You fuckers have such a bug up your ass about guns that you cannot think rationally.

I call bullshit.

Call it what ever you want, but it only makes you look lazy and ignorant. It doesn't fit the narrative you want to hear so you just dismiss it rather than do a few seconds of research to see if it's true or not and actually educate yourself on something.

And by the way, it's very true. I read about it months ago and what happened to this man and his family is like a story you'd hear straight out of the old Soviet Union, but I'm sure you'll be just fine with it being the Brownshirt prick that you are.

MILLER: D.C. businessman faces two years in jail for unregistered ammunition, brass casing - Washington Times

Let me know when he spends even a day behind bars. Then I will join you and your astute pals in outrage.

Feel free to be outraged, he has already spent one full day and five hours in jail.

Mr. Witaschek went to the police station on Aug. 24 at 5:30 a.m. to turn himself in, but was not transferred to central booking until 11:30 a.m., at which time he was told it was too late to be arraigned that day. He spent the night in jail and was released the next day at 10 a.m.

Now, asshole, the mere fact that someone hasn't spent time in jail does not make it any better that the government is prosecuting them.

The rest of the story is that you are a drooling idiot.

No, he is waiting for the part of the story where the guy is actually murdered by the cops for "resisting arrest."

Forum List

Back