Man Arrested And Prosecuted For Having Single Empty Shotgun Shell In His D.C. Home

Last edited:
Let me know when he spends even a day behind bars. Then I will join you and your astute pals in outrage.

What information did the FOX coverage leave out?

Whether or not he spends a day behind bars is entirely irrelevant. None of this should have ever happened in the first place. What he and his family have been put through is unconscionable, which you would know if you bothered to read about the raid, rather than shoot your mouth off like a jackass.

Let me know when he spends even a day behind bars. Then I will join you and your astute pals in outrage.

So you find nothing wrong with this guy having to show up for eight court dates and counting for an empty shotgun shell?
You're pathetic.....:cuckoo:

I have a huge problem with it. Since I am a rational person who avoids knee-jerk reactions.....and I understand that this story defies logic....I am waiting for THE REST OF THE STORY to be revealed.

It's been revealed. This has been in the news for months.

You're just an asshole.

I call bullshit.

Call it what ever you want, but it only makes you look lazy and ignorant. It doesn't fit the narrative you want to hear so you just dismiss it rather than do a few seconds of research to see if it's true or not and actually educate yourself on something.

And by the way, it's very true. I read about it months ago and what happened to this man and his family is like a story you'd hear straight out of the old Soviet Union, but I'm sure you'll be just fine with it being the Brownshirt prick that you are.

MILLER: D.C. businessman faces two years in jail for unregistered ammunition, brass casing - Washington Times

He ALREADY did moron. Pull your head out of your ass and catch up.

So you find nothing wrong with this guy having to show up for eight court dates and counting for an empty shotgun shell?

I have a huge problem with it. Since I am a rational person who avoids knee-jerk reactions.....and I understand that this story defies logic....I am waiting for THE REST OF THE STORY to be revealed.

No, you are far, far from rational.

I call bullshit.

Call it what ever you want, but it only makes you look lazy and ignorant. It doesn't fit the narrative you want to hear so you just dismiss it rather than do a few seconds of research to see if it's true or not and actually educate yourself on something.

And by the way, it's very true. I read about it months ago and what happened to this man and his family is like a story you'd hear straight out of the old Soviet Union, but I'm sure you'll be just fine with it being the Brownshirt prick that you are.

MILLER: D.C. businessman faces two years in jail for unregistered ammunition, brass casing - Washington Times
I honestly did not know that you could get arrested for having ammunition, let alone an empty shell casing inside your own home. I had to read it again to be sure. This one surely takes the cake. I agree with the old communist Soviet Union comparison. I doubt though that the old Soviet Union would have arrested anyone for an empty shell casing.

Last edited:
I call bullshit.

I honestly did not know that you could get arrested for having ammunition, let alone an empty shell casing inside your own home. I had to read it again to be sure. This one surely takes the cake. I agree with the old communist Soviet Union comparison. I doubt though that the old Soviet Union would have arrested anyone for an empty shell casing.

Depending on when the offence occurred it would have been the Gulag or the grave. The Soviets didn't screw around and life was cheap to them.

No, you are far, far from rational.

Ouch! Biting!

This is absurd and frankly it is downright scary that this could happen in America like Tucker Carlson stated. Isn't it amazing that the U.S. Constitution is non-existent in our nations capitol? This guy has had to hire an attorney and has already had eight court hearings with the ninth coming up. All this for an inoperable empty shotgun shell he had on his desk as a souvenir.

Prosecuted for possession of empty shotgun shell? | On Air Videos | Fox News

meanwhile

the new registration law in Conn for "assault" weapons and large magazines

is not turning out so good

looks like there are more patriots there then originally considered

Connecticut throws 'assault weapon' registration party, (almost) nobody comes - St. Louis gun rights | Examiner.com

With the numbers now available, however, it becomes apparent that many of us--and perhaps all of the forcible citizen disarmament jihadists in the Connecticut government--underestimated the state's gun owners' spirit of defiance, and perhaps by an enormous margin. The number of guns and magazines registered was so paltry, in fact, that state lawmakers are trying to spin the situation as a case of willing registrants trying to register on time, but failing to do so, because the post office closed at noon on New Year's Eve, thus causing them to be late.

So just how paltry are the numbers of those gun owners willing to submit to this atrocity, and how can anyone be so certain that it dramatically underrepresents the number of contraband guns and magazines (and owners)? CT Newsjunkie quotes Connecticut's Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection (so named because, presumably, that name sounds less alarming than "Department of Forced Defenselessness") announcing that 2013 saw the registration of 50,016 "assault weapons," and 38,290 "high capacity" magazines. Yep--almost 12,000 more guns than magazines (how likely does that sound--especially considering the fact that some people registered "dozens" of magazines?).

While by no means a hard number (which would be impossible to come by), Connecticut's Office of Legislative Research, using numbers provided by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, reported in 2011 that there could be tens of millions of so-called "high capacity" magazines in the state--and that number could only have grown since then--of which fewer than 40,000 are registered, as now required by draconian law.

The same article estimates hundreds of thousands, perhaps as many as half a million or more, firearms that would qualify as "assault weapons" under Connecticut's newly expanded definition of the term--suggesting a 90% non-compliance rate with the registration.

Connecticut throws 'assault weapon' registration party, (almost) nobody comes - St. Louis gun rights | Examiner.com

This is absurd and frankly it is downright scary that this could happen in America like Tucker Carlson stated. Isn't it amazing that the U.S. Constitution is non-existent in our nations capitol? This guy has had to hire an attorney and has already had eight court hearings with the ninth coming up. All this for an inoperable empty shotgun shell he had on his desk as a souvenir.

meanwhile

With the numbers now available, however, it becomes apparent that many of us--and perhaps all of the forcible citizen disarmament jihadists in the Connecticut government--underestimated the state's gun owners' spirit of defiance, and perhaps by an enormous margin. The number of guns and magazines registered was so paltry, in fact, that state lawmakers are trying to spin the situation as a case of willing registrants trying to register on time, but failing to do so, because the post office closed at noon on New Year's Eve, thus causing them to be late.

So just how paltry are the numbers of those gun owners willing to submit to this atrocity, and how can anyone be so certain that it dramatically underrepresents the number of contraband guns and magazines (and owners)? CT Newsjunkie quotes Connecticut's Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection (so named because, presumably, that name sounds less alarming than "Department of Forced Defenselessness") announcing that 2013 saw the registration of 50,016 "assault weapons," and 38,290 "high capacity" magazines. Yep--almost 12,000 more guns than magazines (how likely does that sound--especially considering the fact that some people registered "dozens" of magazines?).

While by no means a hard number (which would be impossible to come by), Connecticut's Office of Legislative Research, using numbers provided by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, reported in 2011 that there could be tens of millions of so-called "high capacity" magazines in the state--and that number could only have grown since then--of which fewer than 40,000 are registered, as now required by draconian law.

The same article estimates hundreds of thousands, perhaps as many as half a million or more, firearms that would qualify as "assault weapons" under Connecticut's newly expanded definition of the term--suggesting a 90% non-compliance rate with the registration.

Indeed- These radical, leftist gun grab loons are all lathered up about nothing. Guns scare them so let's ban them

Must be tired cheering for the losing gun grabbing team

-Geaux

meanwhile

Indeed- These radical, leftist gun grab loons are all lathered up about nothing. Guns scare them so let's ban them

Must be tired cheering for the losing gun grabbing team

-Geaux

a 90 percent non compliance rate would similar to the non compliance rate

in Canada when they tried and failed to do the same

So you dont find the reason given as credible? While I agree it'e a dumb ass reason to screw with this guy,I dont find it unlikely that they would do it.
His ex is probably screwing one of the cops.

Please. When you begin a post with the word "so", what follows is often tired pablum.

I think there is more to the story. I do not think that the dude would catch that much shit for a fucking used shotgun shell. I think that details have been conveniently left out of the reporting that Tucker the Fucker did.

And...if the facts are that he was harassed for a dopey shell on his desk.....I will be among the chorus calling for action against the LEO's involved.

You fuckers have such a bug up your ass about guns that you cannot think rationally.

What I find amazing is that you dont believe that this could happen.

Not surprisingly, there's a bit more to it:

MILLER: D.C. trial for one shotgun shell but no gun, not given NBC David Gregory offer - Washington Times

It's still a travesty of justice, but not just a matter of a single spent round.

I'd watch but I refuse to watch Fox's damned commercial.

I doubt we're getting the WHOLE STORY anyway.

Find me another source one that doesn't make me pay to watch.

I'd watch but I refuse to watch Fox's damned commercial.

I doubt we're getting the WHOLE STORY anyway.

Find me another source one that doesn't make me pay to watch.

I already provided one and you can stop being lazy and do a 20 second Google search on your own if you all have is an Ad Hominem defense.

Not surprisingly, there's a bit more to it:

MILLER: D.C. trial for one shotgun shell but no gun, not given NBC David Gregory offer - Washington Times

It's still a travesty of justice, but not just a matter of a single spent round.

Yeah, it's a matter of a ridiculous law, an over zealous prosecutor, and a crazy ex-wife

Forum List

Back