Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

You just proved that you are a racist liar. Tho those who pay attention already knew. Carry on, Bubba.
I don't give a FUCK what you pretend you proved. I want something in return for my efforts.

If I prove you wrong with stats, you kill yourself or at least surrender your USMB account FOREVER?

I don't give a FUCK what you pretend you proved. I want something in return for my efforts.

If I prove you wrong with stats, you kill yourself or at least surrender your USMB account FOREVER?
Still talking about the death of your fellow posters I see. But I notice you've stepped away from physically threatening posters yourself. :heehee: In a way, you are entertaining as you huff and puff.

Still talking about the death of your fellow posters I see. But I notice you've stepped away from physically threatening posters yourself. :heehee: In a way, you are entertaining as you huff and puff.
When did I physically threaten, ass wipe?. I only RESPONDED to threats, which you conveniently ignore, because you're the fucking liar here.

When did I physically threaten, ass wipe. I only RESPONDED to threats, which you conveniently ignore, because you're the liar.
Your post went poof! and I am proud to be one of those who reported it. Please, carry on.
1643240057687.png

Forum List

Back