CDZ “Making something out of nothing”: PCR tests, CT values and false positives

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
The following excerpts are from an article published in late March 2021 by Off Guardian. I believe I've referred to it in one of my posts in another thread, but I've come to think that it deserves its own thread, as I see the reliability of the PCR tests as a very important subject and one that I think is not discussed nearly enough. So with that said, here goes:

Date of Publication: Mar 27, 2021

A comment on the efficacy of the RT-PCR test in view of the Jaafar paper.

Author: Niels Harrit PhD

SUMMARY: If inoculation can be used as verification of the Corman-Drosten RT-PCR test for Covid-19, about 50% of the positive results reported must be considered false when a maximum of 35 cycles are applied. If only 25 cycles are applied the fraction of false positives drops to 20%.

The efficacy of the RT-PCR test used to identify infection by the SARS-CoV-2 virus and ”cases” of the Covid-19 disease is widely disputed. In these discussions it is often maintained that the test produces 97% false positives. Reference for that claim is made to a study by a Marseille-based group who communicated their results in a letter to the editor on September 28th, 2020.[1]

The full article can be seen here:

If 50% of the covid pcr testing positive are false, wouldn't that mean that the corona2 virus is much more deadly than presently being reported? Same amount of deaths, divided in to less positive tested people makes the mortality rate higher! :eek-52:

If 50% of the covid pcr testing positive are false, wouldn't that mean that the corona2 virus is much more deadly than presently being reported? Same amount of deaths, divided in to less positive tested people makes the mortality rate higher! :eek-52:

You are assuming that only the people who -aren't- dying are getting the false positives. There is a good deal of evidence that many of those who have been labelled as having died from Covid didn't in fact die from Covid. Here's an article with evidence of this happening, focusing on my native Canadian Province of Ontario:

Forum List

Back