Chinese in Brutal COVID Lockdown Screaming They Are Starving from Windows, Couple Jumps — Bill Gates Met by “Arrest Gates” Protest Convoy

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

As world governments and media stand by and say nothing, people in Shanghai are even jumping to their deaths while facing starvation during a brutal lockdown in which people cannot leave their apartments for any reason, except medical emergency. The exercise of raw power is based on what the Xi government says is a health threat from COVID, a 99.8% recovery rate virus for which cases are detected by deeply flawed PCR tests. Thus rather than die of COVID, if that is a danger, people die of starvation.

Even Anthony Fauci said on Dec 29, 2021 that PCR tests are not predictive of contagiousness, or even illness. PCR tests often merely detect a dead fragment of virus, such as from a recovered person. Still the media obligingly supports the Chinese government narrative by describing it as “battling” a COVID “surge” based on these flawed tests. Thus, as it has been since the spring of 2020, the media is complicit in perpetuating a false narrative, and complicit in its end results, such as mass starvation (PCR test, resources.)

Fauci: Positve PCR test “new case” could be “dead, inactive virus that doesn`t transmit”

India Today reports on April 10th:

“As Covid-19 cases in China’s Shanghai, the one-party government is showing no signs of easing the stringent lockdown it has imposed on the city of 26 million. People in the financial hub are reportedly running out of food, water and other necessities, with many said to be on the brink of starvation.” FULL ARTICLE Chinese in Brutal COVID Lockdown Screaming They Are Starving from Windows, Couple Jumps — Bill Gates Met by “Arrest Gates” Protest Convoy

1649727293507.png

As world governments and media stand by and say nothing, people in Shanghai are even jumping to their deaths while facing starvation during a brutal lockdown in which people cannot leave their apartments for any reason, except medical emergency. The exercise of raw power is based on what the Xi government says is a health threat from COVID, a 99.8% recovery rate virus for which cases are detected by deeply flawed PCR tests. Thus rather than die of COVID, if that is a danger, people die of starvation.

Even Anthony Fauci said on Dec 29, 2021 that PCR tests are not predictive of contagiousness, or even illness. PCR tests often merely detect a dead fragment of virus, such as from a recovered person. Still the media obligingly supports the Chinese government narrative by describing it as “battling” a COVID “surge” based on these flawed tests. Thus, as it has been since the spring of 2020, the media is complicit in perpetuating a false narrative, and complicit in its end results, such as mass starvation (PCR test, resources.)

Fauci: Positve PCR test “new case” could be “dead, inactive virus that doesn`t transmit”

“As Covid-19 cases in China’s Shanghai, the one-party government is showing no signs of easing the stringent lockdown it has imposed on the city of 26 million. People in the financial hub are reportedly running out of food, water and other necessities, with many said to be on the brink of starvation.” FULL ARTICLE Chinese in Brutal COVID Lockdown Screaming They Are Starving from Windows, Couple Jumps — Bill Gates Met by “Arrest Gates” Protest Convoy

View attachment 629325

Poetic justice. These people aren't vaxed. i think they have 10%

Every variant is dangerous.........................Now let the people revolt

View attachment 629325

Looks like 911 without the fire

View attachment 629325

Sounds like a personal problem. The exact type of pig ignorance from allowing dictatorships to rule.

If Democrats win or maintain power, we will see similar lockdowns in America. Not just for covid. Democrats want climate lockdowns and climate justice. Democrats want to punish Americans and make them submit their freedom. Democrats literally call it freedumb.

If Democrats win or maintain power, we will see similar lockdowns in America. Not just for covid. Democrats want climate lockdowns and climate justice. Democrats want to punish Americans and make them submit their freedom. Democrats literally call it freedumb.
You wish yet if Trump gets in power he can play stupid again..
200.gif

Boom! The moment Trump lost the election....

View attachment 629325

1) In the US in the first year of the coronavirus for every two people dying "of the coronavirus", there was another one person dying that shouldn't have done.

2) The US has fantastic healthcare facilities.

3) In China their healthcare system isn't that good. You see what happened in Wuhan, their death rate was LOWER than the UK's death rate NOW where most people have a decent vaccine.

4) The US doesn't have a decent vaccine and they know it.

So, if China let the coronavirus spread like crazy, there'd be 10,000 deaths a day at least, there'd be many more deaths from a creaking healthcare system, make that at least 15,000. Probably more. The US had, at times, 3,000 deaths a day, times that by four and you get 12,000 deaths a day in China.

That's more deaths than China has had in total.

The GOP wants to control vaginas, you know that portal of sin where babies are made or aborted?
You are pro baby murder. Nothing i don't know. Democrats have no respect for human life.

This is why Democrats want lockdowns and support internment camps for the unvaccinated.

You are pro baby murder. Nothing i don't know. Democrats have no respect for human life.

This is why Democrats want lockdowns and support internment camps for the unvaccinated.
I have never killed a baby and raised all of my children. As far as what the Dems want is safety for the masses even if it crimps your style, as far as the Chinese, fuck em when they learn not to kill Muslims I might revise my opinion of them.

You wish yet if Trump gets in power he can play stupid again..
200.gif

Boom! The moment Trump lost the election....
Things were far better under Trump than BIDEN----

Under Biden shit is only getting worse in america and around the world.

Bring back TRUMP---fuck the senile crook Biden.

I could use a lockdown to finish my taxes,. Three days to go. I wait til the last second when I am having to write a check to the gubbermint.

Thought I was done then out of the blue I got a K-1 I didn't know I was a member of. Damn you, Robinhood app.

Forum List

Back