Shanghai COVID starvation lockdown: "health" worker beats dog to death

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The true face of the world health establishment. Little Nazis who enjoy power.

Chinese in Brutal COVID Lockdown Screaming They Are Starving from Windows, Couple Jumps — Bill Gates Met by “Arrest Gates” Protest Convoy

As world governments and media stand by and say nothing, people in Shanghai are even jumping to their deaths while facing starvation during a brutal lockdown in which people cannot leave their apartments for any reason, except medical emergency. The exercise of raw power is based on what the Xi government says is a health threat from COVID, a 99.8% recovery rate virus for which cases are detected by deeply flawed PCR tests. Thus rather than die of COVID, if that is a danger, people die of starvation.

Even Anthony Fauci said on Dec 29, 2021 that PCR tests are not predictive of contagiousness, or even illness. PCR tests often merely detect a dead fragment of virus, such as from a recovered person. Still the media obligingly supports the Chinese government narrative by describing it as “battling” a COVID “surge” based on these flawed tests. Thus, as it has been since the spring of 2020, the media is complicit in perpetuating a false narrative, and complicit in its end results, such as mass starvation (PCR test, resources.)

Fauci: Positve PCR test “new case” could be “dead, inactive virus that doesn`t transmit”

MORE... Chinese in Brutal COVID Lockdown Screaming They Are Starving from Windows, Couple Jumps — Bill Gates Met by “Arrest Gates” Protest Convoy

OMG, I can't watch or read about the killing of dogs or cats. I flipped on Tucker last night and saw they had cats stuffed in bags, I turned the channel so I have no idea what's going on.

OMG, I can't watch or read about the killing of dogs or cats. I flipped on Tucker last night and saw they had cats stuffed in bags, I turned the channel so I have no idea what's going on.
You should have kept watching. Maybe he was gonna let the cat out of the bag.

The true face of the world health establishment. Little Nazis who enjoy power.

Chinese in Brutal COVID Lockdown Screaming They Are Starving from Windows, Couple Jumps — Bill Gates Met by “Arrest Gates” Protest Convoy

As world governments and media stand by and say nothing, people in Shanghai are even jumping to their deaths while facing starvation during a brutal lockdown in which people cannot leave their apartments for any reason, except medical emergency. The exercise of raw power is based on what the Xi government says is a health threat from COVID, a 99.8% recovery rate virus for which cases are detected by deeply flawed PCR tests. Thus rather than die of COVID, if that is a danger, people die of starvation.

Even Anthony Fauci said on Dec 29, 2021 that PCR tests are not predictive of contagiousness, or even illness. PCR tests often merely detect a dead fragment of virus, such as from a recovered person. Still the media obligingly supports the Chinese government narrative by describing it as “battling” a COVID “surge” based on these flawed tests. Thus, as it has been since the spring of 2020, the media is complicit in perpetuating a false narrative, and complicit in its end results, such as mass starvation (PCR test, resources.)

Fauci: Positve PCR test “new case” could be “dead, inactive virus that doesn`t transmit”

MORE... Chinese in Brutal COVID Lockdown Screaming They Are Starving from Windows, Couple Jumps — Bill Gates Met by “Arrest Gates” Protest Convoy

The loser obeying these orders these pos bastards Nuremberg code needs slammed down of these m———————-ers!!!!!!

look at this one too

You should have kept watching. Maybe he was gonna let the cat out of the bag.

a4d64dad-b404-47db-861c-d4fdb55f2c39.gif

Perhaps the Chinese will rise up and throw Xi Jinping and his crew out.

Forum List

Back