Fauci Admits PCR Test Does Not Measure COVID Illness, Contagiousness, Entire Cities Locked Down on This Basis. The Joke is on Humanity

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
What did he just say? Yes you heard right. But still people lap up the headlines "China battling SURGE in new cases!" "Cases on the rise, lock down!"

What Fauci says is what your "quack" doctors and scientists who have been banned from Twitter have been trying to tell you all along. The PCR test can pick up a tiny, dead piece of virus from a recovered person, who is not sick and cannot make anyone else sick, and this constitutes a "new case."

Even when the Joker himself tries to tell you that you've been had, people still obey. They go on their yachts and retreats and laugh their heads off. You told them straight to their face! And look at them! :auiqs.jpg:

“PCR doesn`t measure replication-competent virus. It measures viral particles, nucleic acid.I can continue to be positive with a PCR…after recovering and not being transmissible at all. it doesn`t give you any indication of whether or not you`re transmissible.

Fauci: Positive PCR test “new case” could be “dead, inactive virus that doesn`t transmit” (View at Rumble)

NBC News: Up to 70% of COVID Tests May be False Positives,

Last edited:
Dude, everyone knows this already, that's why PCR tests are falling out of use more and more. My local news said this last year.

Dude it is still the number one test by far. It was just used on Kamala Harris. In China they have stopped world shipping in Shanghai Harbor over it. When will you stop trusting your masters.

Dude it is still the number one test by far. It was just used on Kamala Harris. In China they have stopped world shipping in Shanghai Harbor over it. When will you stop trusting your masters.

I ain't vaccinated, I don't wear masks, I bow to no one except God.

You obey your masters of fear, and illuminati hunting bullshit

I ain't vaccinated, I don't wear masks, I bow to no one except God.

You obey your masters of fear, and illuminati hunting bullshit
Why are you getting triggered? Just telling you PCR tests are fraudulent, and they have known they are fraudulent from the start. And if they have known they are fraudulent, why would they use them except to build up phony case numbers? And if they don't mind lying to you about that, why would they mind lying to you about anything? And if they are lying to you, who is behind it? And why? Any normally intelligent person would ask these questions. I said nothing about illuminati. That's just your coping mechanism to stop thinking. Everything is fine, everything is dandy. Saying something evil is afoot must be conspiracy ooo illuminati!! Go back to sports and video games. Shut off brain.

Why are you getting triggered? Just telling you PCR tests are fraudulent, and they have known they are fraudulent from the start. And if they have known they are fraudulent, why would they use them except to build up phony case numbers? And if they don't mind lying to you about that, why would they mind lying to you about anything? And if they are lying to you, who is behind it? And why? Any normally intelligent person would ask these questions. I said nothing about illuminati. That's just your coping mechanism to stop thinking. Everything is fine, everything is dandy. Saying something evil is afoot must be conspiracy ooo illuminati!! Go back to sports and video games. Shut off brain.

Suck Cock.

1651179145333.png

~S~

Munkle is a Russian sock puppet.

You listen to this turd WHY?

Forum List

Back