Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

You already confirmed that you believe these two questions are unbiased.

For example:

1) Do you support Donald Trump?

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

So you’re an idiot.
I'm gonna start calling out your lies, Simp.

Quote me saying that.

Is the question biased or not?

Can the phrasing of a question sway feeble minds or not?

The simp can’t answer. :popcorn:

The way I read the set up, it could cut equally for Biden supporters or Trump supporters.
Did you read the actual question?

1711297547434.png

Did you read that the people conducting the survey are MAGA?

No kidding. My only question is, where have the other 34% been?

Biden knows he can’t win without weaponizing his DOJ against Trump, and so does most of America.

i dont know how hard biden is trying but it would certainly be nice to know before election day who is a fraudulent traitor who can not keep any secret .

So when I said that you believe the election was rigged, that was accurate.

Yet you didn’t like that I attributed that to you, even though it’s true.

Gotcha.
I just pointed out that you attributed it to me when I didn’t say it. But I guess you don’t like when people point out your mistakes?

Meanwhile, get started on answering those questions.

lmao

The "only" Democrat?

Not by a long shot.

You fuckers are corrupt as the day is long.

Kim Gardner - disbarred for malfeasance.

Fani Willis - about to be disbarred, for six different kinds of corruption, and.lying under oath.

Your Soros flunkies are being rejected and ejected. One after the other. One practically every day.

Democrats are fucking LIARS, they're whiny little children that need serious discipline.
No matter how much you cry, Willis doesn't meet that criteria. Gardner was disbarred. Menendez is probably going to see a hefty fine. Maybe even jail time..eventually. Just like Trump is.
So cry harder. :) It brings a smile to my face.

So you think it's a "mistake" when I say something about you that is accurate. Gotcha.

So . . . how about you answer some of my questions:

Ok, what specifically did Trump say about voter fraud that was a "lie," and what criminal statute did it violate to say that?

What did Trump do specifically to "stoke the protests," and what law makes it a crime to stoke protests?

So . . . how about you answer some of my questions:

Ok, what specifically did Trump say about voter fraud that was a "lie," and what criminal statute did it violate to say that?

What did Trump do specifically to "stoke the protests," and what law makes it a crime to stoke protests?
I already said that I’m comfortable letting the legal process work itself out. Whatever is concluded from that is fine with me.

You think any results will be rigged if they go against Trump. Don’t deny it this time. An accurate statement about you isn’t considered a “mistake”.

As shown in the NY Fraud case, as well as the Ga case, the courts are corrupted by ideological shills.
Oh right. He keeps losing because the entire world is unfair to Trump. Makes sense. Doesn't at all sound like the complaint every single crying little bitch comes up with when things don't go their way.

I already said that I’m comfortable letting the legal process work itself out. Whatever is concluded from that is fine with me.

You think any results will be rigged if they go against Trump. Don’t deny it this time. An accurate statement about you isn’t considered a “mistake”.
You provided a link that said this:

Strengths of the case
  • Trump’s efforts to subvert the election were extensive, well documented and largely in public view. He and his allies spread lies about voter fraud and stoked the protests that led to the Jan. 6 attack.
So . . .

what specifically did Trump say about voter fraud that was a "lie," and what criminal statute did it violate to say that?

If you're now going to claim that you never said he was guilty, and that you don't have an opinion on that, I'll call you a liar, because you posted and praised a link that stated the above as a fact.

So, answer the question, or admit you were wrong.

Or keep being a little troll.

So you can’t quote me saying that. You lied. Thanks for playing, simp.

Go educate yourself on what bias is if you don’t want to embarrass yourself next time. :itsok:
When you can’t back up your lies you try to deflect……like you have been doing since I busted you on your lies.

So you consider not removing a duly appointed judge as "extreme measures"?

What a clown.
The orange knuckle dragger has a huge pantload that he'll need help with come tomorrow.

You busy?

Forum List

Back